Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r83sdnV2eLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nuw8GJbqx94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NIGGERS GET OUT
OUT OUT OUT

fuck off antifa

The gay nigger's right.

I still don't want to live next door to him.

bump

> driving with dirty hands
fucking gross

>le based black man
Fuck off reddit

in first world countries fast food comes with napkins.

I'd rather play video games with him than you.

>"why are we attacking our own allies" - Sup Forums

see why you goto be so mad all the time this is why we can't have fun together user.

>leeching off the White man's country and urging others like him to do so as well
>ally

>im employed by niggers because I can't think for myself.

You make me sad user senpai

Oh fun fact "White Man's country" is the only country stiflling scientists and arresting people for fact based research and firing people because their skin is white.

Frankly wanting to deport a shit load of niggers might sound like a bad thing to you because its a radical change and will allow you to have breathing room but if you want to go ahead and just label all of them as one you will never get rid of them.

You are the one that wants to keep them.

Perhaps you should watch the video ?

TLDR : the video is advocating deporting niggers to africa

Why I come here. I hate society dancing on eggshells hoping and praying the thing they said wasn't declared offensive yesterday. The enemy is racism. The enemy is rightspeak. The enemy is the system that says we should hate each other. History is like a bad shit. You don't want to repeat it, but you don't want to remember it really either, you just want to move on. Believe in yourself, and never let anyone else define you.
youtube.com/watch?v=r83sdnV2eLU

bump my thread newfags

well said mate.

The enemy are niggers.

You consider a nigger a peer to you ?

>Based Black Man

I just want to live in a 100% white enclave so I never have to see another disgusting nigger again
youtube.com/watch?v=Nuw8GJbqx94

ain't nothing wrong with that.

lmao. starting the video by eating a chicken wing. a true nig

I refuse to hold anyone to such low of standards that the second they hold a cohesive thought they are labeled "based".
Chimps don't deserve fucking medals for not chimping out. They deserve it for inventing peanut butter n shit

Also trolls are laid bare, race baiting is weak, no one flips. I don't want to say last great hope or anything but the word nigger loses power here.

If the word nigger loses power, are you for or against it? I'm totally for it. A dangerous position everywhere else.

Good choice of cat.

Only good cat.

words are just words nignog

>>le based black man
>Fuck off reddit
go back to r/anarchism you fucking antifa tool

Qeq this

BASED BLACK MAN!

NEED'S A MAGA HAT AND HE CAN FUCK MY WIFE ANY DAY

CIVIC NATIONALISM FTW!

Thank you. More cats please. Let's derail.

>le based black man
>black man
>man

Back to T_D faggot.

BASED BLACK MAN PLEASE FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND

>>>>Reddit

Video games are for children. Grow up.