Kikes at it again

I'm seeing a BIG push recently in the 'don't give birth' department. Lots of people saying westerners shouldn't give birth (while telling us we need refugees because of low birth rates). Bill Nye the Entry Level Science Guy even suggested we punish whites for having too many babies on his new TV Show.

What do you think Sup Forums, is it (((them))) again. Is this an organised effort for White Genocide.

Very subtle (((kikes))).

If you really want to help curb the global population then you would stop giving aid to shitty countries that can't figure out the most basic forms of birth control. Stop giving them water, stop curing their diseases, stop helping these fucking shits with 15 children. Let them die, it's how nature works.

spread Molyneux links to your friends and family.

Once you realize that they are doing this (Stop giving birth! And bring in refugees to fill in the slots) it's like taking a veil over your eyes.

I have a decent IQ and I still never put those puzzle pieces together until I heard someone else say it.

Save a Life
Bin that Knife

Jews never know when to restrain themselves. No one but white people will ever allow themselves to be cucked by Shlomo, so when the Jews finally finish us off, the remaining untermenchen will not tolerate the degenerate bullshit that the tribe pushes.

kek they aren't even being subtle anymore

the know the people most receptive to this is their gaggle of brainwashed self hating white envirogoys

the thing is this will crater the birth rate of liberals even more, people who self identify as conservative have almost twice as many kids already, pretty much every gen x, millennial, and gen z shitlib is going to be a genetic dead end

>I'm seeing a BIG push recently in the 'don't give birth' department. Lots of people saying westerners shouldn't give birth (while telling us we need refugees because of low birth rates). Bill Nye the Entry Level Science Guy even suggested we punish whites for having too many babies on his new TV Show.

>What do you think Sup Forums, is it (((them))) again. Is this an organised effort for White Genocide.
How about you ignore them, and for once make white babies.

Save Your Race
Pick Up the Pace

Trips of truth

Just make white babies with a qt girl and see them as the dummies they are

Protect the Bereft
Tear Down the Left

They are making it practically impossible for any whites with any brains to start families anyhow. Insecure jobs. Housing bubbles. Shortage of decent housing. Feminism. Divorce rape. Demonising "straight white men". Abortion on demand.
You fucking name it.

Fuck the (((())))
JEWS HAVE ACCELERATED THEIR EFFORTS TO ENSLAVE AND DESTROY HUMANITY. WE ALL CAN SEE IT. NEOCON WARS FOR GREATER ISRAEL AND UNLIMITED REFUGEES FOR THE WEST. ALL CAUSED BY, AND ENABLED BY, RIGHT AND LEFTWING JEWS. TWO WINGS OF THE SAME DEMON.

MAKE EVERYONE AWARE...NOW. (YOU) CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO BE AFRAID OF A PUBLIC BACKLASH FOR EXPOSING WHAT JEWS ARE DOING. THIS IS A FUCKING PSYCHOLOGICAL WORLD WAR..AND THE SYNAGOUGE OF SATAN HAS RECENTLY BEEN DOUBLING DOWN IN A FINAL PUSH. BLM, SAME SEX BATHROOMS, GAY ADOPTION AND TRANNY KIDS ETC

SHOW PROOF TO AS MANY NORMIES AS POSSIBLE. SO THAT PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT'S NOT JUST ONE JEW. THIS IS JEWISH "CULTURAL" AND TRIBAL WARFARE.

Sup Forums WE NEED TO SHILL EVERY AREA OF THE NET. SHILL RELENTLESSLY AND LIKE YOUR LIFE AND THE FUTURE OF CIVILISATION DEPENDS ON IT...BECAUSE IT FUCKING DOES

DO IT NOW BEFORE (((LAWS))) ARE INTRODUCED TO CENSOR THE NET COMPLETELY BECAUSE (YOU) KNOW (((THEY))) WILL SHUT US DOWN..SOON.

USE FACTS NOT MERCHANTS

THIS IS WORLD WAR MEME

And remember to copy pasta and fix any spelling mistakes for fuck sake

>save the earth
>dont give birth
>except for over-breeding shitskins
>not only do you over-breed but you give zero shits about the environment

Reminder in 10 years there will be 100 black africans with a sub 60 iq for every white person in the world and it will be a literal zombie invasion

Be ready for the incoming horde

Let's be honest... having a white children in America today just means another white to suffer in a multicultural hellscape during the decline of Western civilization.

Fuck it man... I'll be dead soon and I don't give a fuck what happens to the world after I'm gone... humanity has proven to be shit.... mindless sheep who can be programmed to suicide by a fucking screen with flashing lights.... we are just intelligent apes and nothing matters.

Who gives a shit about the Earth? I don't want to have children in order to save the child the suffering. It seems perhaps most women that you'd want in your life want children though. Those women who don't want children are probably not very feminine. I don't want to have children, but I am attracted to women, so I don't know. It'll probably sort itself out through me never getting a woman.

Blackpill quads might speak the truth.
The future is fucked. There is no hope. We might as well have mercy on the unborn and spare them the suffering of living the future hell that will come.
Ellecting someone like Trump was the last hope but now it seems like the jews got him at gunpoint and he is giving up on the wall and everything else.

Fuck. The sad thing about it is that the bluepilled masses will gladly swallow it.

Relevant

I'm engaged to be married and in a very happy relationship. None of that means I should just ignore white genocide you off-brand chinese spic.

In the end only liberal faggots are susceptible to this propaganda.

We need a plague.

You do realize that lowering birth rates is the only feasible way to prevent mass immigration into Europe? If the red curve won't be pushed down, the world is fucked.

Someone please make an infographic that goes something like this:

HOW SILENT GENOCIDE IS ACHIEVED:
Convince White European descent people that they should stop having kids and promote them mixing with browns.
Allow massive unlimited immigration of the brown third world into their homeland as a ssolution to the falling birthrates.
Label anyone who disagrees an extremist, skinhead neonazi.

Morons

>If you really want to help curb the global population then you would stop giving aid to shitty countries that can't figure out the most basic forms of birth control.

Yes, exactly. The most abundant birthrate is in third world countries (Africa) that, on its own, would not populate at such high numbers. The West keeps giving these shit nations foreign aid and all sorts of other help and they end up exploding their population and subsequently coming over to our shit "seeking a better life".

Bill Nye just put the guy from this article, Travis Rieder, who has no following or presence whatsoever, onto his Netflix show to talk about this very thing.

3rd worlders don't listen to our propaganda about having less children. Are you that oblivious?

So what would you propose to prevent population explosion in Africa? Race war is not an actually feasible solution.

>So what would you propose
Well, it's not promoting more whites to reproduce less, as you have said. Stop subsidizing the 3rd world's internet would be one thing.

Why don't we use ((((their)))) propaganda to further our cause.

Translate this stuff into Asian / Arabic / Indian / African languages, and get spreading it throughout their media platforms on our false accounts.