Why are the Chinese building Ghost towns in the middle of Africa?

businessinsider.com/chinese-built-ghost-town-kilamba-angola-2012-7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V3XfpYxHKCo
youtu.be/XU3cy4tPMb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be north korean
>build massive ghost towns in your capital city to save face on global stage
>be chinese
>build massive ghost towns in african shitholes for fun

So they have somewhere to put their people. China is going to repopulate Africa and make it China 2.0. Why the fuck do you think China is going balls deep over there? It is basically free land for the taking.

"No nogs allowed" signs everywhere

Its the Nu Colonialism, with no outcry from lefitsts

to make way for all the inbreeds born from CHINKED African women

do you know why europe needs to take 1 billion refugees within the next 20 years? because africa is going to start sterilizing and committing genocide against them

the closest government in the world to the nazi are the chinese. they're complete fascist who merged the government and the private sector into a machine for the benefit of the state. chinese are ultra nationalistic and live and die for their country. africa will be completely controlled by china soon and they'll remove niggers

Just assume greed. It's so much easier to understand the Chinks that way.

Probably to scam Chinese investors saying that Angol will buy their shit tier construction. Or to skim from the top of the funds because all Chinese Corporations are state own. Or both.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are made of 30% Styrofoam from all the corruption going on.

based chinamen doing god's work

That's one way to solve their demographic issue.

the real answer is that they have a housing bubble based on artificial demand.

nobody actually needs a house, but they have an entire economy structured around massive housing market.

if they stop building, the bubble bursts

I don't love the chinese, but I think we should kind of let them just go ahead and do that. Maybe they'll set up more parks and reserves?

building ghost towns is national chinese passtime

SETTING THE STAGE FOR COMMUNISM

this is like some weird sim city copy paste building shit

makes me uneasy

We can send the jews there and isolate africa. Everyone happy.

LET'S BUY THEM OFF THE CHINESE AND CONVERT THEM INTO FUCKING KEKISTAN

Real life city skylines.

The real answer is that holding tangible goods will pay off unlike US bonds.

This is the obvious answer.

I just hope I live long enough to see all the jews backpedal on the virtues of diversity and mass immigration when blacks are on the wrong end of it.

seriously its a fucking cargo cult economy and they know it could collapse from a slight breeze

I watched a documentary on these Unborn cities pretty crazy stuff.

there isn't a shred of creativity or individuality in the Chinese mind.

t.used to work at a chinese restaurant

How cheap would those apartments be, if you could actually life there, assuming jobs and services existed?

Their building a backup copy of China so they can move to Africa after their homeland is destroyed in WWIII.

>it's all so tiresome

Where at?

>200 years later
>China boom is but a faint memory in the past
>Ghost cities are reclaimed by the sand
>Africa is still a shithole
>Some African discovers the ruins of the Ghost town
>We Wuz City Builderz n Shieeet

well considering the neighborhood id say they would pay you to live there

>be nu-male
>believe the shit (((they))) tell you about North Korea

this physically hurts to look at

IT collapsed 2 times within this decade alone.

they are trying to be creative, but they just can't figure it out completely.

Kek

kek

Although I highly doubt that the thought of blasians makes me fairly sick

>China is full of people-less homes and full of homeless people.

Really Synergizes my Synapses.

Sim City.

Just gotta have internet, AC, and moderate privacy. But it is Chinese, so that's probably three strikes.

What would you want in your middle of nowhere african chinese town?

As an Indian I wish we had these in our country. There is 0 sensible infrastructure.

To house all those Chinese men they're going to have marry chimp women.

CHINKED

>cheap real estate
wow. what a bunch of morons lel

>China
>Doing anything but turning the last rhino into an aphrodesiac

kek. Maybe Asia will colonize Africa, or in the future everyone moves into Africa.

LMFAOOO
I like you my Kangaroo friend

It was a dateline story
youtu.be/V3XfpYxHKCo

They will fall down.

They're hives. Literal ant people.

You guys need to check out ADVchina and the two related channels, Serpentza and Laowhy86 (sp?)

>Why?
- "Angola serves as China's largest source of oil in Africa"
- they're doing what the rest of the world already did, only later and only more 'softly' -- raping Africa of its resources
- these cities aren't worth the asbestos and brittle cinder blocks they're thrown together with -- literal political propaganda to further both nations' respective bent (cost ~$250k / Angolan p.a. salary ~$5k)

This is what imperial creep looks like c.2017 -- something that jew-cuck'd burgers allowed while chasing goat rapists in Magog's desert caves

>China superpower by 2020
>burger developing nation by 2008

Will China fix Africa lads?

Difference is culture I guess

In the West, when we aspire to be like someone we look up to, we try to outdo them.

In China, if they aspire to be like someone they look up to (i.e. Confucius), they copy them.

Since the days of the imperial court, exams are based on how much and well you can copy the famous works of old

>we wuz builders
youtu.be/XU3cy4tPMb4

kek

lol this

The reservation not good enough? Or the temple doesn't have the right bathroom accomedations?

if the west doesn't stop them for being imperialists

So when we exterminate the locals we can move right in

>whites are driven to the furthest reaches of North America, Eastern Europe, and Russia
>still the only people capable of building sustainable civilization
God bless

Gotta dump the excess men somewhere, you know.

>look guys, this country with 10x as many people has some cities nearly as expensive as ours
>c-chinese pay property tax though, it's fine

Top lel

Imagine what a lovely world we'd live in when the chinese kill niggers to near extinction and instead of the wwf asking for panda money, they ask for negriod money

> blacks cuck whites
> whites cuck asians
> asians cuck blacks

The universe amazes me sometimes.

This.
Chinks are so retarded and soulless that they literally cant think for themselves and are trying to run their economy on an American growth model with new construction.

As soon as ww3 kicks off a billion chinks will starve.

It actually looks pretty comfy.

I do think that China is simply preparing for future colonization of the African continent. They have too many people jammed into cities that are too small. By building these "ghost towns" now, they have a place to send their workers.

I do wonder how laws will be enforced, especially gun laws. Guns are cheap and easy to get in Africa, so will Chinese citizens who choose to move to these pre-built cities arm themselves? I have a feeling they are going to need guns, as the Africans who think they own everything will roll up to these ghost towns and try to move in. Will we see the chinese military step in? Will some sort of Chinese paramilitary force be established to keep the peace? If they use some sort of contractors or mercenary force, the government of china gets to keep its hands clean of any accusations of "colonialism", although I can't see them giving a shit that some yuropoor SJW pussies get all assmad about it.

What do you guys think? I'm just reminded of the gated communities of South Africa, where whites live behind walls and barbed wire fenses and heavily armed paramilitary groups, along with armored cars with run-flat tires and big engines to get away quickly.

>photoshop smudge tool x 1000px radius

Holy shit this would rewrite history
Kekkekek

Africa has the worlds largest mineral reserves but the nogs are too busy killing each other to actually use them for anything else than buying guns.

I doubt they're actually going to colonize over there, it's more reasonable to just stabilize the region and install governments that are favorable to them. For now, at least.

Whites

it's like pottery

>GDP per capita of $5,000/yr
>Apartments cost $150,000-$250,000
>half a million of them
I thought the chinkity chinese were supposed to be good at maths?

Thank you

This is what unfettered capitalism looks like in an overpopulated country.

They're getting housing ready for when America stumbles. Millions upon millions of chinks will be resettled across Africa once the United States is too weak to do anything about it. Corrupt African dictators will all be on board, as they are a commodity that can be purchased. Tin pot monkeys will be happy to hand their lands over to Chinese colonial rule so long as they get to pretend that they're still in charge.

>have 250,000 to buy house
>choice between pennsylvania and angola
tough call

ITT: facts

the problem is our globalist cuck government wants to make canadas population tripple to 100 million people

that means bringing in 70 million chinks

good luck keeping property prices down while you import 70 insect slants

The Chinese are building spare cities for after World War 3 settlements.

>chink chonga hybrids with small dicks that cant into math
>even more violent and soulless than muslims
Not sure they thought this one through...

that's state run unfettered capitalism, not free market unfettered capitalism

if it was free market, there would be a ton of private greenspaces that charged admission

>Why???

Because... back in the day... when the PRC was founded by MAO.

He had advisors by the names of
>(((COE & EPSTEIN)))

>pic related

So... if you were ever wondering WHY THE FUCK A BLATANT COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT WAS NOT ATOMICALLY LEVELED BY EVERY OTHER 1st WORLD NATION....

Now (You) know... it's because they ("They" being; 'The People's Republic of China')
HAVE A ROTHSCHILD CENTRAL BANK!!!

Therefore, they are a lynch-pin in the global system.

That simple...

>pennsylvania
James Carville says it's Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between.

they probably thought niggers wouldn't be complete fucking niggers when they tried to work with them.

its so tiresome.jpg

>Kekkekek
go buy a gun and shoot yourself

Isn't communism supposed to fix this exact issue?

What's Sup Forums's stance on the chinese/black mix hybrids that will populate Africa in a few decades?

Kys

>ALL THESE RETARDS SAYING IT'S FOR ACTUAL PEOPLE.
and this nigga is the only person close to correct so far.
Let me explain briefly how Chinese economy is currently geared in the most retardo layman way I can.
They invest in construction using state loans, the companies and contractors are also state owned.
They build a bunch of shit to generate assets that they use to leverage more loans.
The interest is charged, the whole thing becomes a huge packet of fake money that they never pay back. Because they don't have to.
Because they borrowed it from themselves.
They essentially generate debt bubbles the same as what caused the GFC, but internally.
It's got the side benefit of being used to launder money through the purchase and sale of materials.
Obviously the actual flow of debt and asset wealth has many levels of complexity and there are a multitude of little payouts, buyouts and fuckery in between, but that is essentially it.
It isn't to house anyone, they couldn't give a fuck about whether anyone even sets foot in those places, and there are heaps of them within China itself.
It's just a way of generating money through debt.

Time is a flat circle.

Chinese society is pretty racist, they'll probably be second-class citizens that won't be able to leave because muh communism.

>class system
>unfettered capitalism
I don't think that's possible in India.

This nigga also gets it.
Didn't read far enough before I got mad that people misunderstand just how dangerous chinkonomics actually is.

So they can move in and begin the cleansing in earnest.

Godspeed chinks.

China is going to do the reverse of what's happening in Europe

When the war happens, the survivors will be funneled to these prisons.
Do not enter. Do not submit.

actually they jsut do it because infrastructure development is counted in gdp so they get to boast to international investors that chink gdp growth has been EXACTLY 8% for the last 20 years.

if that means building the odd city here or there using chink slave labour then its totally worth it.

pity they are gobbling up the global cement supply

Pretty terrifying thinking of China colonizing Africa, I'm so used to that continent being relatively harmless on the world stage but the Chinese being there changes everything.