POL META THREAD MODS HELP

Who else has noticed the rise of off-topic Sup Forums tier threads that are allowed to remain up?

Who else has wondered "where are the Mods to help enforce the rules"

Who else wants to see threads like "a dude writing a letter to his ex part 2" and "neet pretends to be black girl with a thing for white dudes" deleted?

Whose wondering how many relevant threads might actually have been pruned for these threads the mods seem perfectly fine with leaving up?

If you answered "me" to any of the above, post in this thread to let gookmoot know you won't stand for egregious violations of the rules

And to the Mods

please...

Make Sup Forums Sup Forums again

im pretty sure im shadowbanned

are you reporting them user? i frequently report them, and they are often pruned/deleted very quickly.

no I see you mate

but the state of the board is absolutely insane

I expected things to go to shit after the election but no joke there are threads with hundreds of replies that would take all the mental gymnastics in sjw-dom to consider on topic

thank you thank you thank you i swear not to shitpost anymore

i only do it to slide out shit threads, like i copy their body change a few words to make it politically and put a nice looking girl in there and i get enough life to delete like the top bottom of the crap while keeping the shitposting mildly Sup Forums related

Dude I can handle shitposting, but the wave of off topic threads the mods allow is abhorent

I've done it to a few but I haven't had as much luck. Even if I did the fact that there are so many on this board willing to engage these people is disturbing

The rules and the mods that enforce them are what keep each board unique, without them any culture or charm is blurred into one ambiguous pile of shit

can you give an example?

No you're not

see

thats a joke, it kinds of relates when you put it in context with the mgtow and pua threads

i mostly hate the sub 50 replies threads that slide the good sub 50 replies threads

at some point i remember top half of catalog by replies was a mixture of jokes bait and news, and the lower half was all these neat threads on convergent topics, /x/, /k/, Sup Forums and etc shit

now the bottom half is shit memes and the top half is half shills half the same old baits

Let's try an experiment then, let's all report right now and see if it gets pruned.

I noticed

Yea pol has been mighty queer lately.

I've noticed this as well. It's properly kanker, I think is fair to say.
What's political about some fuck writing his to-be ex a breakup letter?
I can see why they'd prune threads about the 23rd of September, threads about the Loch Ness monster, but they're pruning some interesting threads to, threads with potential.
Yesterday there was a thread about refuting feminism with the usual bait question, but instead of refuting it with redpills all I saw were a bunch of idiots trolling the place up. It's like 2011 Sup Forums. Fuck, I was the only one who posted a retort before it got pruned.

This is starting to get really. Really. Really annoying.
The sort of annoying that calls for the old gore tactic.

>go to Sup Forums
>have to hide 99% of shitty threads like
>still blame the jews

Test

look guys it got deleted. So quit bitching and pitch in, report off topic threads, but remember that they have to actually be off topic

We have been overrun with negerflikkers.

I report all the time and the threads do get deleted but not all the time like that "letter to ex" one. Why was that allowed to stay up?

You can't expect moderation 24/7, have you paid your dues yet?

There was an user a few months ago who shared a pretty thorough write up about how the mods are compromised and purposely delete certain threads.

Books? Art? Redpill threads? All deleted instantly while the trash is allowed to flourish.

Id link you but the mods deleted his thread.

LOOK AT MUH DICK WHITEBOI U CAN'T COMPETE WE TAKE ALL THE WHITE BITCHES HAHAHAHA

type threads

That was the downfall of Sup Forums my guess is Sup Forums has been infiltrated by feds under the guise of national security and to circumvent any differing point of view. Beware of shitpostin in threads like this or other obvious honeypots.

I know I'll start coming off as a mod dick rider here, but if one is around they will absolutely prune reported threads that are off topic. The point is they have to really be off topic, if they are related to politics or inspire popular forms of political discussion, they will not be deleted.

Case in point I reported the letter to ex thread: and it was deleted in less than 20 minutes: I agree that's not optimal, but buy a pass and keep reporting off topic threads if you want to see improvement.

Sup Forums's only mistake was thinking the only hope wasn't a white working class uprising
ironpill yourself

I have the habit of not reporting threads and just ignoring them, but I guess I'll start then.