I REGRET EVERYTHING

I REGRET EVERYTHING

Me too. Not shilling. Hillary would've been better, would've gotten more people on our side. Now we just have to be associated with blustering neocon President Jared Bushbamump.

Why? Because of your system, you had essentially no choice. Either you voted for Trump, or you voted for Hillary, which was going to be worst.

Who would you have supported in the Rep primaries other than Trump? Cruz? Jeb?

Face it. No matter how shit Trump might get, he was still the best you could do. And that he turns around on his promises isn't something for you to regret. You can't vote based on things potentially being lies. What you can do is hold him accountable for those lies.

WE GOT JEWED AGAIN GUYS
WE GOT FUCKIN JEWED AGAIN

Hey leftypol doing another raid?

> You can't vote based on things potentially being lies

....yes, its called being realistic and assessing a candidate's trustworthiness critically

/thread

and this

Sage

>assessing a candidate's trustworthiness critically

We're talking about politicians here. All of them are at exactly 0% trustworthiness. All of them. No exception, no matter the country or time period.

this is 8/10 bait.

There is no way Hillary would be worse. Trump is a dumpster fire and a trashcan of a person. Hillary wouldn't do stupid shit like kill NAFTA

>ID:J0O
Oy vey!

Fuck back off to plebbit

I FRY FAGGOTS
DYKES, TWINKS, AND QUEENS
I FRY FAGGOTS
AND WHATEVER'S IN BETWEEN
TIE THE STRAPS TO MY CHAIR
AND HE BEGIN TO SCREAM
HE WAS DRESSED AS BEYONCE
FOR HALLOWEEN

SO YOU'RE AT CONVERSION CAMP
SAYING YOU NEED MEDICINE
CHECK OUT THIS NEW CURE
FROM THOMAS EDISON

FLOATS AT THE PRIDE PARADE
I THINK I'LL SHOOT THE TIRES
OFFER THEM A HELPING HAND
OF OPEN TELEPHONE WIRES

I TURN FRUITS
INTO VEGETABLES
SINCE THE ONLY SENSIBLE THING TO DO
IS AN LGBT BBQ
WITH THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF GAMMA RAYS
YOU'LL ABLE TO ROAST AWAY THE GAYS
IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO HELP A SODOMITE
TO REPENT, LOOK UP, AND SEE THE LIGHT

SO I FRY FAGGOTS
DYKES, TWINKS, AND QUEENS
I FRY FAGGOTS
AND WHATEVER'S IN BETWEEN
BETTER CHECK FOR LIGHTNING
WHEN YOU OPEN CLOSET DOORS
I'M SHOCKING FAGGOT TEENS
AND CAN'T WAIT FOR YOURS

Can't let this guy get a hold of the nuke codes...

>Hillary wouldn't do stupid shit like kill NAFTA
>stupid shit like kill NAFTA

How is that stupid? NAFTA is fucking horrible. Especially as a Canadian.

Wtf you smoking? Its the only.thing keeping our economy afloat. Either way its a moot point, Trump just announced he isn't killing it. Seems like he got smoothed talked by pretty boy justin

>Y-YOU'RE BEING PAID TO HAVE THAT OPINION
Drumpcucks never fail to amuse
>gas the kikes race war now

track records are important. hillary's was shit. trump's didnt exist.

Wow, this really corrected my record. I'm going to share it with all the blue friends I have. Where do I register as a Democrat and have my penis snipped off?

It's just elections fag, stop being a fucking leaf

Regret? for voting clinton out?

This doesn't make sense, shill or not.

Turning into a Banana Republic sure was great for us! We're much better off like this than we would be if we still had manufacturing!

Also remember: Ontario and Quebec are dumb evil leeches while Alberta is all that's holding our country up!

Of course you do, CTR.

No country has any manufacturing left, it all ran away to China and will never ever come back no matter what you do(especially not with robots around the corner)

Its not the 1950s anymore user, this manufacturing meme needs to die

>Its not the 1950s anymore user, this manufacturing meme needs to die

And yet more manufacturing than ever before is being done.

There is a GE aviation plant nearby. It employs almost 200 electromechanics to maintain the automated manufacturing. Those are 200 high paying, high tier jobs in the class of "frontline wealth creation. Those jobs, even if paid less, are socially worth way, way more than any kind of service or administrative job further down the chain of production.

Any job of this kind we bring back or create here has a direct impact on our economy as a whole. Pretty much at a 1:1 ratio.

Manufacturing isn't a meme. Why do you think politicians bend over backwards to get these kinds of jobs any time they can?

So do I. He's flopped on EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PROMISE. Fuck Trump.