Why are americans such pedos?

why are americans such pedos?

That's just Florida man. He does shit like that a lot.

why not test nukes on florida then?

probably got molested by his preist

It's Florida what do you expect?

Its the Australia of the US

lowself esteem,femenazi,bbc,fetism,jew propagada,lady gaga,etc..etc

The radiation would only make them stronger and they'd leak out into the rest of the country. Better to keep them down there.

You don't understand Floridians. A man got arrested for catching an Alligator keeping it in his house to rape it.

>no disney
>no Dan Schneider

Have you seen half the shit Japan does after we nuked them?
Not about to take that risk

If there's no Florida, Florida man would leave Florida. That'd be a nightmare.

>perpetrator tripped and fell on the way to the police station

Why don't you goys have an more of an open mind?

>probably molested by his baptist youth pastor

Fixed it for you, faggot.

>Florida

I should've known.

Anybody have that infograph of all those weird arrest made in florida?

>Neighborhood with children
Not many neighborhood without children?
What time was it?
Is this a slide thread?

have you seen ancient japanese paintings of women getting fucked by actual squids?

the nukes didn't do shit

there are neighborthoods that have more children playing outside I guess

I never see children playing outside anywhere though, I'm guessing it's different in the US

Shit tons of phosphate is mined in polk county Florida.

The accidic waste from these mining operations sit in massive reservoirs, and either leech into the ground water or when they break/overflow you never hear about it.

Its no wonder that some of the best Florida man stories also come from this county.

Im sure its all just a coincidence though..

regulations are bad

(((free market))) will fix it

Yeah but Floridians don't even understand Floridians. You can't understand pure, refined chaos. It's very nature defies understanding.

>refined chaos
contradictory

Because it is illegal here, Achmed. You know that, stop playing the fool.

Who cares what you say, you irreverent dutch nigger. Go eat some tulips or whatever it is you perverts do.

>tfw when live in florida. we're the ass end of the US and everyone here is crazy and on drugs, eating peoples faces, raping alligators, it never ends. i seriously think the constant humidity and heat spawns an unseen cerebral fungi that effects the populace. why do i live here.

american pedo defense force!

>with electrical wires protruding from his penis

wtf can someone draw this on ms paint. i cant picture it

then fucking move elsewhere. it's not impossible.

wires in peepee

florida is the trash can of the united states, probably more mental illness per sq. foot than anywhere else

we need to study this, to find the source.

it is, but with a slightly elastic sense of the wording you can appreciate the intended message. read it as : condensed chaos, intense chaos, perfect chaos, situational chaos that is ironic. it's alright to point out people who use words incorrectly, but certain contradictory word combinations when used to illustrate a message or image, the act of trying to juxtapose their meaning brings about the birth of a more unique understanding. intentional contradiction in two word combinations is wonderful in literature sometimes if you can be open to it.

Pedo is a curse prone by hollywoods skizo,we should find and destroy the roots not the buds(who most likely victims).Psyop operation .social engeniring

>nuking containment site F-45
Where would we put the containment subjects after that?

You mean 'protruding from xyrs sex junk!'

And what exactly is wrong with ANY of this?

Your car is your private property. No different than a house.

This man did nothing wrong.

>Florida
that explains it.

Because dutch children deserve to get fucked for their racism.

>mugshot
>blah blah blah Florida
remember to sage

white ppl r the only pedos? i thought this was a human thing, cause if the person has a penus, they tend to like to stick there penis in literally everything.. because: dslfzsnj BEENUS!

I love our police sometimes.