Watching Nathan Damingo talking to Some Black Guy on YouTube. It's pretty good

Watching Nathan Damingo talking to Some Black Guy on YouTube. It's pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GttOMG3_RdQ
youtu.be/GttOMG3_RdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link?

Since I can't see it, can you describe it for me?

>Watching a violent manlet talking to his genetic superior

Since OP is a fag:

Leaf.

You should just die.

>1 fucking hour
cliff notes nigger, NOW

youtu.be/GttOMG3_RdQ

Ha ha. Now we've all put up the link

both are pretty baste. more an exercise in coexistence than a deep delving into disagreements. a feeling-out. damigo is pro-diversity, wants ethnostates. not racist, but racial separatist. (I listened to about 30 min somewhere in the middle when it was live)

Well he's talking about how some races have their own good qualities. Hasn't mentioned any good qualities of black people though. Lol

look at this uncle tom with his internalized racism

Tfw no 5'1 convict marine neo nazi bf

nothing makes me sadder then to see a proud brother get oppressed by the straight white cis male, this is w we need marxism.

Fuck All Leafs.

Is that the chocolate rain guy?

His interview with TYT was pretty good as well:

youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk

He's extremely palatable for normies, even some lefties in the comments are professing how dangerous this is since it can be persuasive to people who might otherwise be apprehensive about these ideas but let their guard down because of the way he presents them.

>jesus will judge you
every time

fuckkkkkinngg REEE DELET DELET DELET

Look like a big fat bag of pootine

KYS leaf

It's pretty fucking hard to refute this man and he doesn't sound at all like a "hurr durr 1488er". He's making solid points with valid concerns.

duke nukem wuz here

I can be buttfrustrated all day but its still better than being canadian.

It's fun to hunt these things, we get a lot up in Canada. What are they called?

>What are they called?
"A South Korean man was fined $265 for calling another man "bald" in an online chat session,"

We kinda felt the same way about you guys when you tried to invade us and we set your ass packing back to DC where we burnt down your white house.

You kinda fucking didn't because that was before you were born idiot. Jesus Christ, go outside nerd.

POST THESE AROUND

Agreed. I've looked into Nathan's book

Triggered!!!

Again with the "lol triggered". The definition of a leafposter. Have a good night dumb dumb, you got nothing to hit us with besides shit that happened 200 years ago. Work on your dollar value instead of arguing with me, stupid.

leafs like made up history lol.

Shut your bitch ass up america jr

Blacks were pretty good at picking cotton. Is that something positive?

I'm not arguing with you... I'm provoking your emotions... I can give 2 shits what happened 200 years ago... But you have provided me with keks.. don't worry, I aware Canada is cuckistan.

She is built for birthing.

Looks like frozen piss.

wow that really lefts a sour taste in your mouth eh? Didn't your parents tell you that the internet is a dangerous place for little girls?

I thought he mispronounced 'heterogeneous', but TIL 'heterogenous' is a synonym. What sucks is I was already aware of homogeneous/homogenous.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Dude, most women are built for birthing.