North Korea

what is pol's solution to this problem?

It's only a problem if it has oil

>nuke them
>kill everybody
>build condos
Seriously, tho. We can kill everyone in that entire country by this time next week and be done with this bull shit

>bomb them until they accept the democracy we force on them
>occupy them
>bomb them some more
>bomb the terrorists that come and try to stop democracy
>build a McDonalds and Starbucks on every corner
>optimal freedom achieved

works every time

Surrender and pledge allegiance.

fucking australian-koreans have already infiltrated our hat

I hear talk of rare earth minerals in the dprk

Should we fear backlash from current communist states?

>china has said nothing about it, and them being positioned on the border shows they probably want us to do something
>russia doesn't give a fuck
>the EU is too busy regulating plate diameters to notice
Nah, all the current communist states don't seem to give a shit or they'd be saying a lot more about it

Let China have the top half as a colony, rest of the country is used as DMZ between the South and China. We provide air support, they provide the manpower. They end their economic war against us and stop hostilities in the South China Sea, we start providing them with our coal until they can start mining the coal in North Korea.

North Korean citizens relocated to the top half of the country to live in the Chinese colony, with the option to apply for South Korean citizenship if they pass whatever guidelines South Korea decides on

Both are viable options. However I'm sure we'd receive more hate within our own borders than anywhere else, unless others got involved like S.Korea or Japan.

People are going to be butthurt about starting any war, but libs and neocons alike have been talking about doing something to North Korea since the current leader started dickwaving about nukes

I personally don't want them to go to war, and I don't really give a shit about 3rd world mudholes or oppressive commies who are just going to starve themselves to death in a generation, but the (((media))) has been pushing for action against Syria and North Korea for a while, and would probably praise Trump if he turns the country into a glass parking lot.

glass his ass

Kim's mudhole may be able to propel nukes to the US. I think you should care about that one at least now

G L A S S
L A S S
A S S
S S
S

Bomb the shit out of em'

Remove troops from the south and destroy all k-pop/ degeneracy.

Back out of the no nuclear weaponry treaty

learn korean, defect and beg kim to let me marry one of his women if i work hard enough

Should have nuked the incoming Chinese red army when we had the chance.Would have saved millions.

>implying that there is a problem.