Hello i am a failed Australian Born Chinese Sydney born and raised

Hello i am a failed Australian Born Chinese Sydney born and raised.

I went to see a psychologist. I told him im thinking about living in a regional town such as ballarat, albury, townsville, etc. he asked me "do you see yourself more of a country boy?" I was perplexed by his question because in front of me an anglo man asking me a question as if i too was a fellow anglo, which i am not. I believed he was being genuine but i took almost as a sarcastic remark.

Does my lack of personal identity run this deep? Do i no longer consider myself Australian due to a lack of outdoor exposure coupled with increased multiculturalism in which anglo culture has been muffed into lesser prevalence?

I hate myself because im not white, i fucking hate asians and all ethnics in sydney. If only Sydney was 90% anglo it wouldn't have been this way but the government and greedy new age Australians are so greedy for extra shekels that they would roll over and sell themselves out to the chinese and arabs.

As a chinese-Australian i have seen it. Why do you have chinatowns? Why are ethnic enclaves legal? Why do you allow buisness signs to be written in anything other in english?

There are now businesses that have no English presentation at all.

The only true anglo area in metro Sydney are eastern suburbs and even then the eastern suburbs are getting gooked up.

You people are so cucked for allowing ethnic enclaves and it's such a shame pauline hanson has also been bought out by the chinese.

Sometimes i think i should just go to china with my grandparents and learn how to be a real scummy gook.

Sydney, the most iconic city of Australia (fuck up melbourne) to the rest of the world is full of asians, curries, and arabs.

look at this shit from 2011 census. 2011. White Australians is barely over 50%. Did i mwntion that was 2011 statistics?

Get ready "sydneysiders" when 27 june 2017 comes with the fresh 2016 data it's going to blow your fucking mind. Sydney isn't Australia anymore.

Look at this. Only 57% of all people in Australia's "world city" population are born here. And dont forget how many of those 57% Australian borns are actually anglos. Im a fucking gook and im part of the 57% thats born here.
2011 statistics btw.
Disgusting.

Is this a copy n pasta, post your hand with time stamp i don't believe you anymore cunt

Im not posting a timestamp. What difference does it make dumbass? The statistics are there for you to see.

you make the same post every-time that you a little bitch that can't hack it in society anymore.

Not even going to acknowledge anything you post anymore until you give us the time stamp.

Give me a reason to provide a timestamp or fuck off

You must be autistic. You've made threads similar to this one at least 2 dozen times. Just live your fucking life man, stop overthinking it. You clearly don't want our advice because people have given it to you time and time again.

Look at this. Gooks makes up about 40% of total migration. Oh white majority? 40% is disgustingly high.

And italians aren't white either

>self hating gook

hahahahaha

You're suppose to say "go back to china" you stupid fuck.

You're suppose to make fun of ethnics. Theres ethnic migrants, then theres migrants who obtains citizenship, and the most disgusting travesty of all are Australian born ethnics who grew up here, ate the food here, and received Australian education. The biggest farce and insult to the country.

Doing gods work man, please keep it up.

>Hello i am a failed Australian Born Chinese Sydney born and raised.

What in the fuck?

go back to china

Pauline hanson has sold out. What is the future of Australia's major cities? Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra. Is hobart the only one left? Darwin's just a shithole even if it is a capital city it is no major city.

If you really are legit, then stop posting here, you obviously don't have the mental capacity for this site and society in general. Go commit yourself to an asylum you don't belong here in reality and the internet.

When will you bring back white Australia policy? If i can get kicked out of the country along with ppl like me that would solve all your problems

fuck off nisem

>Townsville looks based as fuck. Plan on visiting soon and possibly making the move.

Why keep thinking about doing it? Instead of wasting that money on a psychologist, go check it out. Sydney isn't moving anytime soon. you can always go back

Youre suppose to say this
">a fucking gook living amongst whites. Hahahhaha fuck off you dumb gook rice munching jew of the east. Go back to china along with your retarded family and rot in that polluting shithole. Stay the fuck out of white Australia "

ohh ok. well i guess next time.

Get off the internet my dude, you're taking the memes way too seriously. I personally don't give a fuck about your heritage, just go live in whatever town you like, integrate.

oh will you FUCK OFF YOU CUNT
YOU MAKE THESE THREADS EVERY FUCKING WEEK

Not gonna lie, this cracks me up. You know that the australian anglos are all descended from criminals, right? If your ancestors moved there willingly you're already ahead of the curve, even if you are a chink.

Welcome to Sydney. If the highest levels of migrants arent from an anglo nation then it's wrong.

Waiting for the 2016 update.
Pls kill some ethnics. Youre making a big mostske by letting ehnics live here

why the hell is the thread making me laugh so much

>1 post by this id
>same as last night
this cunt is now pasta, fucking kek