Red Pilled

15 and a half years old and I have been red pilled by this board. Thank you all so much.

I bet you don't even know about the Jews.
Nobody can call themselves red-pilled until they understand the true nature of the Jew.

Also, you cannot just become red-pilled from browsing Sup Forums. You have to research for yourself.

Also, underage B&

>low quality bait thread
>enjoy your ban
>saged

Here's a redpill for you mate, get off Sup Forums and smash some prime fucking 15 year old pussy.

Underagefags reeeeeeeeee

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Don't waste your youth here. It's better to even read a book. Sup Forums is for people who failed.

Holy hit. Sup Forums is actually indoctrinating people

Become an hero

Pst.. some advice..
I wouldn't openly talk about being under 18 on Sup Forums. Just sayin'

if you look to this board for guidance your parents should be charged with child abuse.

gtfo

seriously, Sup Forums is the worst place you could be at this age, so go out, read a book, get laid, live your life my dude

Hahaha, I agree with you

Reported for underage.

Ya Goober.

>Nobody can call themselves red-pilled until they understand the true nature of the Jew.
That's an understatement, to say the least!

All of these.

Read the rational male by Rollo
Get red pilled on grills, but don't be a mgtow idiot
Skip this Illuminati Nazi nonsense for a few years

I can see some people are mad so let me explain since I didn't word this properly. Yes Sup Forums did red pill me but also didn't. I mostly just spent my time on the video games board but I decided to come to this board out of curiosity. I heard all these stuff about Trump and I wanted to learn more. I learned a lot of politics on from the internet and people I listened on Youtube. Without heading to this board I would know nothing about politics by researching and studying it online. I really don't go on this board often and technically I red pilled myself but I just decided to make a thread out of curiosity of what people would say.

Nice 88 get, kid. You're cool in my book. Now go redpill all yours friends.

You need to stay naiive, boy.

Agreed, go outside, play guitar, ride a skateboard, talk to girls, anything but this. Wait until you have some life experience to innoculate you against some of the poison you see here

don't get his hopes up
he's not going to be smashing any pussy for a very long time

Also, if you're still counting in half years you probably shouldn't be here.

Lol same. I'm 15 1/2 too, but I've been red pilled since 13

>Mods won't do "User was banned for this post" post

Fuck

Now do something about it.

Says who? You?
Speak for yourself abdulla, i bet many people that lurk are doing great in life.

>implying not every type of tier human likes free speech

little young to do drugs aren't you?

neo's red pill didn't tell him he was going to be killed eventually. that's a dumb fucking ignoramus

Don't post for three more years please. It's not your fault man, but just please don't.

30 years old. Started to Red Pill about 7-8 months ago slowly. Election 2016 was a huge leap forward.

What exactly are you redpilled on? That Trump is good?