CIA and Government Pedophilia: The Finders/Franklin Scandal/Dutroux Affiar

I posted this again because mods delete this shit before it gets naturally archived. And whoever flags this for not being "political" needs to realize that this is discussing a very real political scandal! Stop hiding this shit.

Studying this subject is depressing and upsetting, but elite pedophile rings DO exist. Silence is what allows it to survive. I know most of you guys are tuned in to the deep state and their machinations, but still this info has to get out to everyone who has not seen it. Top priority!

Conspiracy of Silence:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

Monster of Belgium:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8

Four interviews all dealing with MKUltra, The pedophocracy, and human compromise. They are all enlightening and frankly quite scary, but valuable resources for investigation. The current top investigator for the franklin scandal Nick Bryant is interviewed by famed expert on conspiracies Peter Levenda. Also Whitley Strieber, author of Communion discusses his traumatic memories of childhood seemingly related to MKUltra programming, even including ties to The Finder's Cult.

archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/01-JonRappoport-IntelligenceCommunityChildAbuseDreamland_01_09_10.mp3

This is a link to the book The Franklin Coverup, which will give you a really good source in studying the franklin scandal.

wikispooks.com/wiki/File:The_Franklin_Cover-Up.pdf

And finally, the picture for this thread is a concise account of The Finders Case. Really important and quick way to dive into this subject.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaI2VC5tp2w
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
nytimes.com/1987/02/17/us/5-from-commune-questioned.html
isgp-studies.com/scare
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xhV-4658syE
baka.com.au/news/national/death-of-a-boy-with-a-sordid-story-to-tell/2006/05/01/1146335671423.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pizzagate was debunked

All this CIA documentation is a psyop. They want you to question everything. Once you lose faith. They win. It's all bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=eaI2VC5tp2w

>embargoed
>A condition placed on the release of certain information, such as the contents of a press release or the identity of the winner of a contest, stipulating that such information not be made public for a stated time.
>Pennsylvania
Sandusky and penn state
Might have to watch that video. Wonder why they embargoed this until the day before 9/11...

You guys are retarded.

Lawrence King and cronies were selling kids and drugs across the country and there is the testimony of hundreds backing them up, with a paper trail that followed them showing that the franklin scandal was very real. The Finders case was real. The Dutroux affair was real. Iran Contra was real.

The CIA does not need so sow doubt and disbelief. The Government has a good track record already.

The pedophocracy exists in almost every government on this planet. If a nation has any power or responsibility, it is involved. Just check out the little info I have provided, and please be sceptical. You will find that there are enough bits of info to show that elite pedo rings do exist, that they are centers to compromise politicians and power brokers. and to grease the wheels of business and government. This all goes hand in hand with drug and arms trafficking.

Research some of the little info I have provided, and then post. That is all I ask.

Ted Gunderson is convincing that this is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

I will check out this supposed "Franklin" scandal... I'm sure it's a big nothing Burger

Based.

Never heard of this Gunderson feller. . Probably a psyop shill like Alex jones, but I will check it out

Fucking leafs

>Scallywag Magazine
>Read all about it!
>

Needs more adrenochrome

>posted this again because mods delete this shit before it gets naturally archived. And whoever flags this for not being "political" needs to realize that this is discussing a very real political scandal! Stop hiding this shit.
You are going against the grain user. People in positions of power to make a difference regarding these situations usually find themselves 6ft under

Obviously I'm just trying to bump this

Pump

That's the embargo image

>Studying this subject is depressing and upsetting, but elite pedophile rings DO exist
Agree

Yeah if people knew how real this shit is, it would terrify them and change their views of the world we live in.

The corruption is probably beyond any repair. Check out Conspiracy of Silence, and the books of Nick Bryant. They corrupted three fucking grand juries to cover this shit up. Three fucking grand juries! They had the protection of the DOJ, politicans, state and local police. The corruption back in the 80s and early 90s in omaha is breathtaking to behold.

Finally page 1

Finders case was in the nytimes

nytimes.com/1987/02/17/us/5-from-commune-questioned.html

Thee GJ! I believe the truth would end the earth as we know it. People would realize money, the US dollar, is just paper. The USG is a house of cards. What happens when it collapses

Damn thanks for sharing

Retards need to stop using pizzagate as a way to discredit the idea of pedophilias being in the government, bumping this thread op.

Dutroux and the x-dossiers is the most fucked up shit ive read in my life. That shit is real

Retardation confirmed
Keep up the good work op

insane isn't it

Gunderson Headed FBI in LA (Hollywood) area then began to investigate this stuff more fully after retiring.

isgp-studies.com/scare

aint clicking that shit
see

weren't the LA sheriffs badges filled with boy lover triangle symbol

That is a great website, by the way.

Yeah it was really hard to read... I found it interesting that a couple of the victims talked about some of the events happening in large castles in a certain area of belgium that Fritz Springmeier had mentioned before he had any knowledge of the dutroux affair.

>aint clicking that shit
Okay. You don't need to announce it.

> I found it interesting that a couple of the victims talked about some of the events happening in large castles in a certain area of belgium that Fritz Springmeier had mentioned before he had any knowledge of the dutroux affair.
I too find this interesting

so it is safe to visit?

gotcha next time ill try to stay quiet

Yes it is. Still though watch out for the x-dossiers if you are easily disturbed, as they really are hard to read as the other user said. They are important information, though.

thank you

The Moloch/Baal worshipping cult that offers children as blood sacrifice is very much still around today and happens to run much of high finance globally. These same people own the poppy fields in the Middle East, and traffic hard drugs, children, weapons, etc... and launder the money though the central banking system and military industrial complex.

bump

is this cult one step above on the evil pyramid? any known cases like the OP and Franklin

Here is a depiction of what these demons do. The child sacrifice was edited out of the movie before it was realized. They killed Kubrick because he knew too much and wanted to reveal this filth to the public.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xhV-4658syE

it's really frustrating that people use pizzagate as a way to dismiss other cases of pedophilia or as an an excuse to be deaf to them. I feel like denial is driven by people are so afraid of looking stupid, it's pretty sad.

*being so afraid

The eye in the pyramid is Lucifer. Rothschild and the other 13 bloodlines that own the central banking system worship him.

bump

ffuuuuuuuccckkkk

understood

bump

i mean as far as levels of cult, the Moloch / Baal worshipping cult, is this what worships (Rothschild and 13 bloodlines)...

arron light, australian street kid allegedly killed by finders group after informing police about them and other pedophile rings :

baka.com.au/news/national/death-of-a-boy-with-a-sordid-story-to-tell/2006/05/01/1146335671423.html

Here is how it all works. US dollars are printed out of thin air and have no concrete gold denominated value anymore. All countries must buy oil in US dollars (petrodollar arrangement) which allows the US to export all of its inflation away to third world countries. Money is the root of all evil because it represents a claim on someone else's labor therefore someone else's life energy. The US economy is the great Beast of Babylon that is sucking the world dry of all its life energy in the name of consumerism and materialism. Every time you buy a pair of Nike shoes or a banana, you unknowingly enslave children into slave labor at the hands of multinational corporations that are psychopathic Satanic entities.

Are you referring to those fine titties or the creepiness?

quite the connection... this is getting spooky

How are you feeling, Dave?

THANK YOU - my fear is that once more is uncovered of this, the dollar collapses... but what happens after? the Rothschilds and 13 bloodlines go into the bunkers, destroy the world, and repeat again... right? how many times have they reset our simulation?

That makes literally no sense. Because either way the goal is evil oppression of the people. If you want people to believe you're doing something bad to confuse them then you're doing something worse.

>They killed Kubrick because he knew too much and wanted to reveal this filth to the public.

It's absolutely true.

Demands a password to read.

sorry senpai i have been red pilled this shit is real and its being covered up by law enforcement, politicians, cults and bloodlines... it connects every industry at the very top and the US dollar depends on its secrecy..

Can I appreciate your message,his truth and fine ass and titties all at the same time?

Also, do you have a sauce or quick run down on Kubrick and this film? What did he want to tell us?

was just trying to get the thread bumping

Operation Mockingbird.

can you post the story here or could you archive the article so we can share it here amongst the 4chanfinders

nice repeaters and Operation.. any other operations worth sharing?

BUMP

Maybe you are right. My personal speculation is that God will smite humanity with a solar flare destroying the entire developed world that relies on a fragile just-in-time supply chain and crumbling infrastructure to fulfill all of our needs. I think the Antichrist could be AI.

kys

gay

Waste

youuuuuu FUCKING FAGGOT

faggot

What a waste

motherfucker

Wasted on a bump.

HAHAHAAHAHA LMAO WHAT DID BASED KEK MEME BY THIS LOL LE EPIC FROG GOD XD

kek has forsaken us. this is our punishment for electing a neocon in disguise

RRRREEEEE STAY HERE THIS THREAD IS IMPORTANT

Just an hero pls

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Wasted

i fucking called it

John Podesta is an alleged child rapist.

Asshole.

checked and does mean SATAN is here?

kill yourself you asshole asshole face poop out your nipples fart hell

come for the digits stay for the thread

Hey OP i gave you the mother of all bumps thanks for this thread hopefully these faggots stick around to read this info

When I fingered her she shit down my arm

here have one more (you) i mean you tried so little

Bump

haha what the fuck

this baby slides fast from 1 to 6 in a matter of minutes

damn OP nobody wants you to succeed