Would you sell your nation to someone if you can get $1,000,000 for it?

Would you sell your nation to someone if you can get $1,000,000 for it?

I would.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol eternal nip
can i have your sisters contact?

So much for muh honor and muh emperor huh?
you fucking nip

I'd haggle a bit first.

I'd sell it for half that. Never did anything for me anyway. Surrounded by niggers and faggots all the time. Fuck it. I'd sell this shit for 100k.

Ooh. Gimme! I'll give you half a shekel.

pfft i wish i lived in japan

>haggle

IKR this dude literally lives in an anime and he's fucking bitching. Dude go out and fuck some lolis

Also, does it include all of 2chan?

Nah.

And, I actually had that opportunity at one point in my life, for substantially more than $1 mil.

Seeing trump and the rest of the Republican shit all over our Democracy and Constitution these last few months ... I am having regrets now.

Does "selling your country" give full control to the person you sell it to?
If so I'd crewte a shell company, sell it to that and then sell it back to myself so that I could fix what's wrong with it myself

>these months
What about Patriot Act? Republicans clearly haven't given a shit about the constitution for over a decade.

i would sell it if i personally got at least 2 billion dollars

1 million dollars is fucking nothing (for that type of deal)

Would have to be trillions for large economies where the GDP is rated for as much.

Depends on the currency, if its usd then yes

I would sell every man, woman and child in my country to slavery and watch the place burn for £10000 and that's the honest truth, fuck strangers

I don't think I'd find britbongs desirable for sex with their bad teeth and I don't think they'd work harder than spics or niggers would. Also, I don't want mudslimes. So no thanks.

Why?

Yeah, nips have ethnic pride and good Internet, as well as a based but dwindling population.

>1 post by this id
bot?

>sell country
>It's currency is now just strips of paper

No

americans deserve whats coming to them

Your a nation of beggars, when are you going to pay us and the Irish back for building that mass producing of fat fucks you call USA?

Building? I don't think so. Founding? Arguably more accurate. Paying you? Our Federal Reserve already is already tied to the royal banks in England.

We know all about your scams you filthy likes, funding us during the war that you joined after you were attacked then still have the cheek to ask us to pay you all that money back, after all we have done building that shit hole? We are smarter than you and your dirty kike ways America.

Kek. Someone's pissed they're no longer a superpower, especially with all those shitskins in your country. You can thank us for that one too. Well, technically Israel, but we were their stooge for what happened to you.

TPBP

on one hand nice trips bro

but go fuck yourself libtard

I bet Venezuela would like that offer right about now

アノオンさんは弱い。

Says the jew responsible for that mess.

I want ONE MILLION Dollars!

The future of the US is worth WAY less than that, so yes.

弱虫。ゴミ人間

English only, nip.

never USA is my home i will never sell her to foreigners, greedy people will but me neve.
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8