I can't be the only one

Who else is never having kids here?

>male
>birth control

wot?

Selfish fag.

Good goy.

Never having kids because you can't get pussy, faggot.

Just wait until you're 35. All the available single women will have like four kids and a meth habit.

If I don't have kids, that means the white population is going to die down and the minorities will win.
I'll have to have kids in order to save America.

I have a kid, it it is both difficult and life-changing. Sucks to not have something like that to live for.

Best part about being brown is I don't have to have kids.

Shame I'm still half brown though.

Right here. Fuck you in advance to the haterz

I'm half Mexican, with both sides of my family riddled with addiction issues and delusional disorders. No kids for me.

You're welcome future taxpayers.

You. I like you.

>After millennia of generations, I have decided to let my lineage die off because I don't feel like taking care of children and would rather jack off and die leaving nothing of worth.

Your ancestors are disappointed beyond words.

Working on five of them.

>white people not having children
>getting made at spics and blacks for growing in population

I'm sick of owing debts to dead people who never even knew me to begin with

I have 7 brothers and sisters and 50+ cousins. I have no obligation to continue my family line.

Not sure yet, need to see where things are going for another few years. I'm not about to grow up a kid and have him barely able to live in a degenerate shithole.

Defective human detected

Don't worry, evolution will sort you out of the gene pool and we'll be back to normal in a couple generations

I'll have kids in the next couple years Lord willing. There's no greater reward than raising an honest hard working generation to continue the blood line. If you don't want to have kids that's fine with me, it will wean out the weak.

We don't need to have more white babies, we just need to stop letting shitskins flood into our country.

Maybe it's best that your line dies with you, actually. Don't breed, you'll only produce more trash. Have fun being 80 with a ton of regrets though. You'll die knowing I was right, but it won't matter.

Me. I'm probably one of the most eligible bachelors and successful men on here. I literally cannot stand how weak and pathetic white men have become, and for that reason alone I'm not having white kids.

I just want to watch the world burn and all of its inhabitants suffer endlessly.

If no afterlife:
>Caring about what happens after you die
If afterlife:
>Caring about mortal issues

You are fucking stupid

Me

Might just get a vasectomy if condoms annoy me enough

Condoms are for degenerates.

Stay mad fag, the white race is going to die and you can't stop it

Im having 11 kids at least

My dad was fucked over by a cunt who stopped taking birth control without telling him

I'm not about to trust a hoe

You shouldn't sleep with them either. Get married user.

Why does this keep getting spammed in random threads??

truth. I'll say this about the shitskins: they don't let the liberal rhetoric of "kill your babies, they'll just be sad/parasites" get in the way of actually having a ton.
Of course, I'm a bit of a social darwinist. If we can't get our shit together and survive, how can you say we deserve to more than them?

I'm sorry I care about the future of the country I live in. What the fuck is wrong with you?

pffft, I plan an being the cool grandpa long after I'm dead
Intermediate step's slow going, but still

If you DID care you wouldn't have kids. We're already overpopulated as fuck.

>We're already overpopulated as fuck

So we should stop immigration?

>i can't imagine having kids who i would have to discipline because i can't even discipline myself

Same /pol asking to not having white kids, and then talking about why niggers are taking the whole planet.
Bad play /pol.
Just go and multiplied until we have to go off this fucking shithole.

you do when the legal ones here are having 4 to 7 of them at a time. unless there is a culture change within whites you won't solve the problem

>>"I'm having kids"
>>Good goy
>>"I'm not having kids"
>>Good goy
>>"I'm going to college"
>>Good goy
>>"I'm not going to college"
>>Good goy
>>"Hitler did nothing wrong"
>>Good goy

>leaving nothing of worth
The only thing you'll be leaving is below average human beings. Congrats! The good thing to do is let an alpha fuck your wife and raise his kids.

Most people who say they are never having kids really shouldn't. Reproductive rights should be reserved to people who can understand the value of heritage and the furthering of the human race. Kudos to OP for taking his/herself out of gene pool

>how can you say we deserve to more than them?
you make a great point and I agree completely. white people can't get upset about the trend while also not doing anything to counter it

You need a reproduction rate of 2.1 for a society to continue to functions.

ITT:
Betas making excuses they can't get a woman/non-whore

I can't fathom why someone wouldn't want children. It's literally the purpose of life.

Me, kids are retarded.

>implying it's hard to find a high IQ gf who detest kids

good goyim. dont have kids!

cant have any more whites in this world.

I agree that the purpose of life is to reproduce.

Fuck that though.
I'd rather be free of the responsibility.

Already have one. Cool kid. No child support. In school. Mom teaches.

Fuck. Even if it were near impossible for me to find a decent wife id still want to be a father. Theres still options like finding a surrogate or adopting a kid(if the kid is white).

Good goy, feed from the trough, have kids! Here, buy this formula for 50$, this pack of diapers for 75$,, doctors visits for 150$ per visit. Your excellent wife is a stay at home, she can't expect to share the load. You aren't a lazy NEET are you?

>>>/vhemt.org/
go there. stay there.

>want kids
>can't find a female that is worth the trouble
How do we fix white women?

Just use surrogacy or adopt a white child.

i don't fucking care about the white race, i care about me

fuck having children, they're annoying dick heads

I'd only want a daughter. I have a nephew and I can say he is a handful. Very difficult. But I've met girls his age who were just very sweet and calm.

You shouldn't take birth control user, it fucks up your testicles.

>implying overpopulation is not the #1 issue of this retarded planet
Us having no children is really not the issue here, the issue is that shitskins, sandniggers and all other retarded filth is procreating like crazy.

Has nothing to do with gender, and everything to do with the parents. Your sister is a shit parent is all.

>adopt a white child
This is exactly what I want to do, though my significant other doesn't want to.
How do I sway her to accept my decision?

Bringing people into this degenerate, unforgiving world, full of potential suffering with little pay off--all without their consent--is the most selfish thing someone can do. I hope you die an early death, you selfish fag.

You'll never win on Sup Forums. Everything is a conspiracy. Everyone is a shill. Everyone is a fag. Every theory is true. Everything is fake and gay.

It's all so tiresome.

First we'd need to know why she opposes it. If you're ethnic German I'd say you'd need two of your own in addition.

my wife and i, both half white/asain, are going to do this. when i first met her she did not want kids, but as the years went by i've talked her into adopting a white baby.

I am having as many kids as possible

I mean, come on, the dick isn't there just for peeing

shill

FUCK OFF SHILL NYE

>being less caring than a nazi

Does this match your liberal ideas, trudeau?

>i only believe whats on cnn

>hates kids
>hates his own race

Why the fuck are you on this board again?

>implying your kids are not your afterlife
>implying you're not the afterlife of your ancestors

its a jew obviously

you're disgusting and that pic is disgusting. Fucking degenerate

I could be NEET have 10 kids and the state would pay for every single one of them. Might even get a house.

Step up your game americuck.

>I like being alive
>but fuck paying it forward, humanity can die for all I care

You're a fag

>tfw too poor to be a parent

very good goy

Fox and grapes