youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mxrl8CWqjJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bill Nye

actor masquerading as scientist.

kek.

>would you like some of my thick cream?

hey seriously, that ice cream video, the rest of the flavor RAPED the vainilla

why the left is OK with rape, if it is done to "vainilla", btw, how a discrete way to say "whites"

SJWs are racists, retarded, and fucking disgusting

scientificoid entertainers, pure cancer

>Bill ((Nye))
I'm not surprised

indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=4e6h4zLC5U8

There were insane levels of double think in that

>YOU CAN'T JUST TURN SOMEONE A DIFFERENT FLAVOR! IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT YOU BIGTOT!
>Let's turn vanilla into a different flavor

Fuck man, I used to look up to this faggot as a kid and actually loved science.

Now we get this fucking bullshit. Fuck this.

This is one of my favorite lines from the show. Really shows his handlers intentions

thanks for the CP you bastard, now should I wait for the feds to bust me?

not trolling, seriously CP, dont click

fuck you man, mods take this down

M O D S
O
D
S

I screenshotted it just incase the feds try to arrest me. I'm innocent :(

I deleted it. How/Where do you report a site like that?

Watched the "sexuality" episode today because I wanted to ruin this show for my roommate who really loves the Science Goy
>talks about how science is objective
>talks about how he's going to ask a panel of trustworthy sources
>it's a fucking comedian, some autistic gender studies professor, and a sociologist
>no biologists are found anywhere
>some autistic skit about ice cream and how the strawman flavor (which is vanilla) wants everyone to conform to it
>something something K-pop causes people to become trannies
>lady gaga but with autism, a tolken dark-skinned numale strawman impersonator, and two background lesbians """"sing"""" about vaginas and sex and shit
>the entire thing is full of tasteless sexual innuendos
>mfw I liked the simple scientific shit he'd explain growing up
I mean I get that the guy moved on from a kid audience, but this is like adolescent-tier content at best. It was worse than I thought, desu. How can anyone watch this and not be immediately turned off by whatever bullshit this is, when he's literally stepping away from scientific truth and talking about subjective bullshit?

Shill Nye the Cuck Guy is nothing more than a Mechanical Engineer/Actor, masquerading as an Actor and capitalizing off of current trends to make himself relevant again.

People grew up with his show in the 90s and he resurfaces in 2010 or so and all of a sudden people are like:
>Bill Nye is back?
>Childhood nostalgia
>OMFG!

And then thats how you get Vagina songs, racist comedians, Ice cream getting cringed by rape and Gender Identity not being discussed as a psychological disorder known as Gender Dysphoria because their cognitive dissonance would cause their feewings to be completely crushed.

Not on a bill nye thread. Go to the fbi website and leave a tip or something

masquerading as a "scientist"*

Ok.

but it's just a "naturist" forum

is there CP on it?

BILL NYE THE ORGY GUY

sadly there are thousands, not exaggerating, of places like that, thats why we fucking say pedogate and all that shit is real. FBI is not going to do anything, sadly.

dont you know what "naturist" mean?

>wow I can't believe you're trying to force your worldview on us
>let's force our worldview on you, that's totally okay
>also vanilla is secretly trans-flavor or whatever fucking bullshit analogy they wanted to achieve, just like everyone who is straight
>ice cream orgy at the end because "we are completely normal and society has no right to think of us as strange, we are not sexual deviants at all"
Jesus I'm a fucking degenerate and that was offputting
what the hell

they dont like wearing clothes

So how come no one is talking about the elephant in the room.

That dorky guy in the song is supposed to represent you Sup Forums

What happened? I'm late to the thread

>BILL NYE THE ORGY GUY

my sides

:(

its a bit more complicated than just not wearing clothes, I wish we where innocent angelic creatures that could run around with naked children all over, but we arent. Those kids get fucked.

>everyone who doesn't want to fuck a tranny is a repressed virgin nerd stereotype
>implying the people who watch this aren't "wow nerds are soooo cool lol zelda lol star wars" faggots
>implying a large minority of the neckbeard stereotypes on this site wouldn't fuck the first passable tranny that they had a shot with
They really don't seem to know their audience, or the people they're bitching about

I'm making my way through the series first. But yeah, his evidence is fucking wacky. In episode one no joke, he brings in Desiigner, the fucking rapper from vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM

To help explain the effects of global warming, then uses a line from a Jayz song, 99 problems, to show how many problems it will create. He then proceeds to boil water in a beaker to show that the water physically expands and THATS what causes sea level rise, not melting ice (not that I believe in it anyways)

Then in another episode, he brings an executive from monsanto to explain that GMOs are good (no personal opinion on this, just thought it was interesting), and mentioned that they are acquaintances. They then proceed to talk about how even though they said agent orange was thought to be safe, it ended up being incredibly dangerous, then right after said that GMOs are perfectly safe (monsanto made both agent orange and modern GMOs)

THEN!!! Bill nye said that prescription meds are actually alternative medicines. This is a big pharma, big business, and big gay advertising campaign

Yeah, they don't see the irony in their bullshit. Even like in that cringe song they made, the woman says "get off your soapbox" LIke what the fukk??? You're on a soapbox telling me to believe in science on a fucking TV SHOW!

and peepole pay for such.

And still knows that climate change is man made

First there's a hole in the ozone and now greenhouse gasses what's next

It's evolution asshole

Fuck faggots

a guy posted a CP forum lightly disguised as a naturist forum and was asking where to report it

akchully, in the 70s they were talking about global cooling. You'd think that the data they had been collecting since the industrial revolution would've been enough time for them to see the warming trend, but rather, they saw a cooling trend. NOW we're being told that the temperatures have been rising steadily since the beginning of the industrial revolution. They're even wandering from global warming, because it's not vague enough of a phrase, now its "climate change" so now, Drought? climate change! rain? climate change! high temperature? climate change! low tempurature? climate change! Now they can blame everything on the goy

I have no opinion one way or another on GMO's, or gays, but it fucking depresses me that people are going to talk about this show like it's actual science and not just a nostalgia merchant peddling his half-assed show to the younger millennials who are clinging to their childhood since they're starting to graduate college/realize they're fucking adults now

The End is Nye™

This meme was forced and stupid when it was Varg but it's really growing on me now.

welp can't argue with science

No shit. If someone has half a braincell to be able to take a step back and look at the fucking show

Pop culture icons, rap beats during transitions, berating non conforming ideas without exploring them, making fun of people with different ideas, and yelling at the top of their lungs at people with other ideas.

The people that want to watch this, wont see it, but its just going to embolden them

Is every episode as hug-box as the sexuality one? I just told him (my roommate) how bad it was since I figured it was the worst one, and I wanted to watch it myself just to get a feel.

I imagine that Bill "Behead those who Question Global Warming" Nye's episode on that was probably pretty shit, too. It was pretty hard to sit through one episode, though.

The ones I watched were more acusatory in tone towards people that aren't there to defend their view point.

In one episode, they do a daily show type exploration of the other sides opinion, where they went into a guys business that does alternative medicine, made fun of him behind his back the whole time they were there, did tricky edits, then back in the studio they were laughing at him, then went on a rant against "white people". They litterally had a 2 minute stand up about how white people are appropriating culture Here

youtube.com/watch?v=Mxrl8CWqjJ0

Pic related is the "reporter" that went to the guys business

Yes, it's all just as bad. The moron used a new argument though, how ever unfounded it may be, on global warming. It goes like this.
>earth gets hotter, western worlds fault
>ocean absorbs heat
>thermal expansion occurs, coastal areas flooded
Fucking thermal expansion. A 60° C increase produces 1.8% expansion. Bill Nye is confirmed full retard.

Not just that, but the thermal expansion was absolutely retarded. It was a huge bulb at the bottom with a narrow stem at the top, multiplying the effect of the expansion of the water after being held over a flame for a minute (probably raised by 40 degrees). A sphere, like the earth, requires exponentially more volume as it expands, the effects would be absolutely microscopic for a .1 degree difference in temperature.