Tim Heidecker VS Sup Forums and Trump

>says he's voting for hillary
>wears pussyhats at womens rights marches
>apologized to the person who stabbed him
>didn't know he needed to act on "The Comedy" and just played himself
>hires a convicted sex offender and suspected pedophile jew (Vic Berger0 to go to RNC and make fun of trump supporters
>writes songs about killing trump
>wishes 10 year old barron trump falls out of trump tower and dies
>posts a pic of newborn son on instagram, saying that he doesn't know which he's happier about, his new son or trumps pussy tape
>half of his fanbase disowns him
>people start doxxing him, posting pictures of themselves outside his house
>forced to install security system on house
>'check it out' not renewed for new season
>plays a significant role in getting Hyde's show cancelled
>wife leaves him
>$4,000 a month alimony
>forced to do a 10 year 'awesome show' tour for money(the promo video is cringe-worthy, their chemistry is clearly gone)
>tells his twitter followers in california to use deadly force against trump people
>his on cinema facebook page gets taken over and destroyed
>TimAndEric subreddit gets shut down

What's next for his career? How can this madman be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USA5v08NcEU
youtu.be/PdnrSj7nN6c
youtube.com/watch?v=QZs6kcSYuk8
youtube.com/watch?v=beP78r8o9cM
twitter.com/thatslayerchick?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOCK HIM UP

>$4000 a month alimony
CROWN HIM

Damn Sam, you're ruthless tonight

Beat him into a coma and put a tire around his neck.
Fill the tire with petrol
Light it on fire
Take pictures

WEW
didnt even have to ask for that quick rundown

fucking pottery
this is what he deserves for fucking sam hyde over

Maybe it's part of a big comedy act?

I think he forgot it was satire.

Fatal mistake.

It is working because I am laughing at him for once.

punchline will be his suicide

is he doing some sort of andy kaufman thing? i used to love tim and eric. i'm just so confused

Wait what?

I miss old Tim. He was my hero. Now I can hardly browse his twitter without feeling depressed.

Why couldn't he just be /ourguy/?

thats the gayest full length movie ive ever seen

He tried playing off his being upset as a joke but it's kinda obvious that he's broken down mentally quite a bit.

I imagine the business with so many fans disowning him and ridiculing him has ducked with his head at least a bit. He's no longer the edgy comedian, but rather a dull carbon copy of so many other liberals that can't divorce their political rants from their work.

Hey there's more

>said Glendale CA is a "working class town"

>went to Temple University, the most libshit retarded university in the US

>Once saw a black man named Pierre fuck his own wife and Tim liked it

its only a matter of time

They made a movie about Tony Abbot?

What?

the gif senpai the gif

the cuck that keeps on cucking

>Vic Berger

Wait? Super Deluxe isn't pro-Trump? This guy made some of the best memes that promoted Trump through the primaries. How could he have done work that inadvertently promoted Trump to such a high degree?

Tim got stabbed by some guy tweaking on PCP a few years ago, and later did some cucky public apology for the feelsies.

I don't agree with his politics but he is an artistic genius

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

The most important thing you forget to mention is that Tim himself was the avatar for Kek in the 00s.

Kek used him as HIS vessel before moving on to Trump.

How do I know this?

It was Tim Heidecker that started the "Trump As President" meme. Trump, at the time when he started the meme, was only at the time attacking Obama for his birth certificate. He never said that he would ever run for president and denied it several times, it was 5 years later that Trump went official.

Tim started to play a hack comedian character and did stand up at shitty little clubs. He had an explicitly safe comedy style that went straight into a parody of the tea party Republicans, it was then that he pushed "Trump As President", because to him and his audience that would literally be the most absurd thing to happen in all of history. Tim MEMED Trump into the White House, by accident. Kek was truly inside him during this time.

Here's a clip of his pro "Trumps" routine.

youtube.com/watch?v=USA5v08NcEU

I think they did it accidently without meaning to, which makes the videos even funnier.

this timeline is getting twisted senpai

Eric's the artistic genius.

...Tim's the autistic 'genius'.

>being an unwitting vessel through which kek pours out his meme magic

What kind of mental breakdown is this fag going to have when his declining fanbase of aging hipster faggots stops paying attention to any new """comedy""" content he makes and just watching some of his old stuff once in a while on youtube for nostalgia

I wonder if the fact that his 24/7 ironic satirical style has had such a big influence on people he hates eats him up.

this is pretty true. a lot of his appeal was the 9000 levels of irony, when it became clear he was legitimately mad about some political shit it basically permanently destroyed any persona he had, you can't really take that back or proceed down that road anymore, so what's he gonna do now, make comedy for 95 iq normie retards?

He broke the ironic act.

He's also proven to be decidedly non edgy. He has lost his hipster fans.

youtu.be/PdnrSj7nN6c

wtf is this senpai

To be fair rumors of Trump running for President were floating around for quite a while.

...r-rare?

I found Tim and Eric to be genuinly funny. Outside of the show, everything they have done is complete trash. I dont think they ever completely got what was funny. Its like the way Eric Andre tries to force it.
Also Tim is a lame cuck.

He's probably too deep into liberal delusions to notice when Trump supporters are being ironic.

Common problem for liberals to take comments literally rather than seriously.

So he probably thinks all his detractors are idiots who are being strange for laughing at him when he's (in his mind) just making jokes about laughable people.

So maybe he feels more alone and unpopular than anything else?

Tim and Eric was golden because Eric could channel Tim perfectly in his brilliant video editing.

...Tim alone sucks ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZs6kcSYuk8

That skit and the pissmens mustard cooking videos were literally the only things of theirs I ever really laughed at

My old girlfriend was obsessed with these two faggots. Even has a fucking Tim waifu pillow

lol that show is unironically hilarious
can't believe tim's music festival killed all those ppl tho
#freetim

He'll probably produce and star in a """comedy""" series that unironically pushes the latest tumblr/cultural marxist gestalt in the most cringey boring & staid way, like Nye's new """science""" show.

lol cucked mate

Good, fuck him.

What's this from?

ahah tim is so fat and goofy :~D

can we just all pretend this didn't happen and then Tim and Eric can do another series of Nite Live? please Tim, come home

Glad to see this cuck is getting his just desserts. He deserves everything terrible that has happened to him and more for what he did to Sam Hyde.

Yeah, the whole show was made in editing. Eric is alright, at least nowhere near as bad as Tim. Tim is just complete cringe when he doesn't have editing to make him funny.

After seeing this same pasta and thread a fuckton of times, I'm genuinely confused as to whether this is:
>some user who has a raging hate-boner for tim
>tim himself masturbating to people shit-talking him because he's a cuck and gets off on it
>some marketing ploy to keep tims name on peoples tongue

tom goes to the mayor was the only funny thing those scrubs ever did

youtube.com/watch?v=beP78r8o9cM

pretty sad how dank internet memes have become way more funny than whatever these faggots shit out now

isis.mov

>What's next for his career?
alcoholism, suicide.

>How can this madman be stopped?
he'll stop himself due to great levels of retardation

What if he is behind 9001 levels of irony?

Oh.,.my god what a fucking hideous kike.

How many levels of cuckery is he on, jeez.

Sorry sir for you stabbing me

THAT FUCKING GIF HOLY SHIT MY SIDES!!

>Hate Boner made it
>Tim saw it whilst jerking it to traps on Sup Forums and posts it daily

I really didn't ask for this. Tim & Eric were fucking great

I watched an episode just to see how ridiculously over the top SJW it was, and it (at least the episode I saw) was suprisingly anti-degenerate. They were talking about how the internet has basically consumed the world and made everyone dumber, removed the ability to think critically, and more susceptible to being sold a product.

out of all the crap I have dealt with today somehow this stupid post made me laugh thanks for the crown user

digits dont lie, thanks for solving the mystery, straya

is this your girlfriend: twitter.com/thatslayerchick?lang=en she is OBSESSED with Tiny Tim Heidecker to the point where it's like autism creepy shit

CAN'T WAKE UP

The only thing his show was really good for was reaction images on the internet

>>wife leaves him
>>$4,000 a month alimony
None of this happened

No she wasn't that insufferably gay. She was pretty cool. We actually met off Sup Forums years ago.
>anonidate. wish it was still around desu

Fuck Tim

Eric is still cool as far as I know but Tim can go suck a chode

I'll still watch the old skits from time to time though

I liked the show, to bad he turned into a douche like Shia.

Go to bed Tim

Not an argument

someone post the alimony paperwork
>its actually closer to 3k

>eric is still cool
>converted to islam and married a jew

okay

Fuck this little faggot. Thats what he gets for cancelling MDE because it was too successful.

nvm found it

Somebody nuke us

>As far as I know

Well I didn't know this

Can I have some proofs for some of these claims?
Did his wife actually leave him?

Your brain is capable of nuance, youre most likely a well rounded human being. Why are you on Sup Forums with these degenerate dumpster fire excuses for people?

Why are you defending a mass shooter?

dont patronize you piece of shit faggot. Go play Crochet with your hipster "cultured" friends, you retard

Shia is at least absolutely still relevant and hilarious consistently. He justifies his existence like every month with new weird shit that makes me laugh. I honestly love Shia.

I totally forgot Tim existed until this thread.

You should see his music videos, Tim is def hanging off of Eric coat-tails

Tim sucks, but I have to say On Cinema is pretty damn funny. has more to do with Neil Hamburger being involved though.

Anyone else here lose all respect for Sam after Tim Heidecker made him look like a whining poor bitch? Tim maintained the moral high ground throughout that conversation and talked to Sam as if he was a crying baby. Even if Tim did lobby to get World Peace shut off, no one will know because he's so cool under pressure and doesn't have to tell anyone. Another key moment displaying Heideckers superiority was when he bold faced mocked your ass saying his back hurts so he's got it rougher than you. Sam buddy, I tend to side with the alpha in many situations and Tim's just the stronger horse.

He's in Glendale you're in bumfuckcity

Tim pls go. You've damaged yourself enough already

Magnificent
Cheers pal. Hope things look up for you tomorrow.

any chance I can get that post without Tim's head?

Wait a second, I think I this poster is trying to indicate that he may be some kind of ancient f-list ex-celeb potentially relevant to this thread in some capacity.
If only I could pinpoint who it may be somehow...

What?