What the Fuck

yesterday i made a thread here asking if runescape was a good AnCap simulator, and a few people suggested EVE.

well whoever suggested it, FUCK YOU. But also, Thank you alot.

i've been playing it for 12 hours now with no sign of stopping anytime soon. is this game popular with Sup Forums or AnCaps in general?

p2w

(((Video Games)))

get the fuck back to with your degeneracy

Nah, just SA and some Russians.

There's a lot of goons on Sup Forums though.

Is EVE for console or just PC, and how much is it? I've been wanting to play it for a while

At least he tied it in some politics

EVE really is the ideal AnCap society.

There is no need for roads anywhere.

i purchased 1 month subscripton for 9.99 GBP.

but i played it free-to-play for about 6 or 7 hours straight (i give in too easily to this stuff, i need to watch my money more carefully).

its pretty addictive.

i literally spent 15,000 GBP on a mobile game user. should i back out of this before its too late?

Eve is garbage.

No point playing unless you join Goons or Code, you'll just get fucked.

>i literally spent 15,000 GBP on a mobile game user

This OP, for EVE, the true fun lies in teaming up with massive corporations and wasting thousands of hours, if not years of your life away.

You'll get bored when you have to spend months on single skills.

i had no fucking idea what i was doing, but i had a good time

>when someone calls you a faggot violating the NAP so you pay secret mercenary men to infiltrate her org spending a year gaining the trust just to destroy and steal everything of value making up thousands of dollars worth of property but you're in the right

It's not rly pay to win, WH Corps are most fun, mining planets and producing shiet.
I hate nullsec.

Finding a comfy Corp is essential, not too big and not too small.

/vg/ always has some EVE general