>Niggers turning South Africa into a hellhole
>Haiti niggers spreading like AIDS in the Americas
Niggers will be everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-38768901
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'll be dead by then why do you care

We have no idea where Europe or the rest of the west is going to be in 83 years let alone 10. With tensions rising between right, left, nationalism and globalism, I have a feeling shit won't be too pretty in the west, even for niggers.

>>Niggers became majority in Brazil few years ago

Is this true?

Source

Stop giving them food for nothing.

>2100
i give a fuck

wait, brazil used to have something other than niggers in it?

Lol, they will never feed that many niggers. Mass starvation incoming.

Go away Jew, usury is the only issue that plagues humanity, demon.

Just drop 100 nukes on Africa already holy fuck worse than turkroaches

They're not going to be in Chile.

That 4 billion number is never going to happen. That is making some big assumptions like there is going to be enough food to feed that many niggers. They are already beyond their carrying capacity.

this, cant feed them forever

that many will never reach europe. white people are near snapping

If we consider the pardos (mixed people) and blacks, yeah, they are the majority now. Besides, this is what data says, reality is way worse than that, i saw my city changing drastically since i was a kid. The only good black people are the old people due to having some culture, all the others are fucking niggers.

>wait, brazil used to have something other than niggers in it?
An empire

>stop sending (((aid))) altogether
>tons will die
>only the smartest of the bunch will survive
>those who survive will start developing their country

Go home white man

modernize Africa. Raising standards of living and modernizing dropped birth rates in the rest of the world. China has the right idea by investing in the continent, you should be thanking them.

I'll be dead by 2100, oh well

I've noticed an uptick in anti-loan interest comments recently. But it's really only Muslims who I hear discuss that non-anonymously. Are you Muslim?

How are Africans reproducing so fast when every other one has AIDs? (Literally)
We need to cease foreign aid immediately.

That's baby boom thinking gtfo
That's regressive left thinking gtfo
That's nihilistic thinking gtfo

There is going to be enough food though, GMO crops for one and the ceaseless fucking stupidity of the average Facebook user for two mean that these charities will never run out of the means to fucking destroy our planet because they couldn't just have a wank like anyone else.

>>African population expected to reach 4 BILLION by 2100
billion niggers expected to go Europe
STOP. FEEDING. THEM.

Abortion and birth control funding to Africa that was just cut. Thanks a lot Drumpf

bbc.com/news/world-africa-38768901

moron, when you use "let alone" you start with the smaller case first, as in "10 years, let alone 83"

Are they? I think they will lie down and take it.

dont worry about it we've already started to cut off aid to africa soon the inevitable malthusian catastrophe will take place and nigger population will fall drastically

Genocide obviously.

Chinese colonization and subsequent continent-wide One-Child policy

Global population will rapidly decline after reaching a plateau of roughly 10 billion

Niggers are incapable of modernizing due to their low IQs. If you modernize them they will just demand more gibs.

Thanks Trump! You killed the white race!

see

And when they no longer can, they will move up here. We need a heavily guarded wall along the southern european border. (Exclude Italy so they can keep shipping refugees in peace)

And build one around Sweden too so they can continue their successful immigration policy.

No, Trump only cut funding for birth control and abortion, NOT FOOD. We are feeding the hippos during breeding season.

Bill gates is shooting them up with vaccines and has mentioned a airborne sickness epidemic being worse than nuclear weapons, maybe he will

t. A fucking leaf

Any projection cast out 80 years is laughably fallacious. To use that as a keystone for worry is silliness.

Jews mean to rule the Planet far sooner than that.

>How do we solve the nigger problem?

I've always been in favor of mass sterilization. The average nigger would see it as nothing but a boon since they only truly care for themselves. Both blacks and other races would win in this scenario.

>niggers and Arabs turn Europe into a shithole
>Arabs start killing each other for their moon scrawls
>niggers try and move back to developing Africa
>yfw developed niggers become redpilled on regular niggers
>yfw Hitler really is black

Spoiler, technology will upset their agenda.

GOOGLE SEARCH: "American Inventors"

Huh, would you look at that.

Spoiler, automation is their agenda.

I agree.

subsidized abortion and cutting aid to africa (but christcucks keep sending it)

How about we just let the Chinese normalize neo-colonialism and civil rights abuses and hope some white company owner takes initiative

Only work in the interests of whites like this video !
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8

>But it's really only Muslims who I hear discuss that non-anonymously
I talk shit about banks all the time to normies. It's the only pill they will swallow with ease. Who likes bankers, anyway?

Cutting funding and sealing up the borders would be far easier.