Hey Sup Forums Dr. Strange Love red pill? Kubrick /ourguy/?

Watching this masterpiece right now. Is Sup Forums on board with this film and consider it redded pill or is it considered just another degernate creation of the (((entertainment))) industry??

Kubrick was redpilled as fuck

why do you care about the approval of anonymous underaged frog posting shitposters on a vietnamese basket weaving advice board

can't you come to your own conclusions and make up your own mind?! stupid canacuck loser

Every one knows Steven Spielberg is the most redpilled movie producer. Nobody else comes close. GTFO with your Kubrick BS.

German civil instructional brochure circa 2017.

From my perspective it seems more like a tactic of minor exposure. That is, expose the normies SLIGHTLY to shit like what the General has to say, but make it look like an absolute insane mockery. It's like a vaccine, minor exposure for long term immunity.

Still a good movie, but that's how I see it from a Sup Forums perspective

It's a great film. continue watching and take a break from Sup Forums for better enjoyment.

>just another degernate creation of the (((entertainment))) industry??
like the Kraut said, I can't believe you aren't able to recognize it for what it is.

forgot trip

Fantastic film. Doesn't matter if people here dig it or not - just enjoy.

Love it.

'I do not avoid women, Mandrake, but I do deny them my essence.'

kubrick was so redpilled they killed him for it.

That ligature of f and l pisses me off.

Kubrick was the most Sup Forums director ever

>redpilled
>rainbowpilled
>saturnpilled

All before the internet existed too

It's a great movie with some lessons.

>stop worrying about things beyond your control
>never trust a communist
>humanity's struggle and eventual embrace of fascism

I used to think the guy in the wheelchair was an ex nazi but now i realize he's a jewish puppeteer.

This is empowering, yu shitlord! wearing bikinis exploits womens bodies. good night white pride.

>That ligature of f and l pisses me off.

sans, man.. what ya gon do?

I'm not remaking the fucking picture in times new roman, if that's what you're asking.

I forgive you for the misgivings, text friend.

>I forgive you for the misgivings, text friend.

Absolution, I love it.

Ripper did nothing wrong.