Explain this

explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/sKRj4
youtu.be/3DLXqHucIzo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's true. Babies really aren't fully developed people until 5. That's why we should be able to abort them up until that age or eat them.

Jews.

Its because they are desperate and want their NWO. Plus "they" say human flesh test like chicken to them, do you remember the"joke" in google maps ? "It tastes like chicken" .

You are welcome user.

Prions.

This is Dr. Karl

What's makes digesting human meat different from blood or organ transfusion?
I'm legitimately curious as to why kuru is only contracted with cannibalism

From what I've read, cannibalism itself will not give one kuru. Only through eating the brain will you gain it.

(((Kruszelnicki)))

oh my god, they are trying to push cannibalism.

I honestly wouldn't mind trying, mind you trying, human flesh. Assuming it was offered to me and the person was already dead.

apparently it just tastes like dry pork

>not archiving and posting a link
archive.fo/sKRj4

we should burn him on the spot

My irish ancestors had a cooking book with a recipe to cook boy asses.

Indeed, the meat itself is called 'long pork' due to its taste and texture. It's described as being slightly sweeter than pork.

what joke

What's the content of the article? Trying to justify cannibalism or actually stating why it's not common such as social stigma, a disease you can get from eating the brain, or possibly some instinctual that we all have by default?

Cannibalism is super inefficient. It only ever makes sense as incidental.

Like if you want to eat people from your own tribe, that's stupid. You're spending WAY more energy to grow those people than you ever will get from eating them. 9 fucking months for a few pounds of meat? Compare this to ANY other fucking animal or plant.

So maybe you wana hunt and eat people from other tribes? That's a dumb fucking idea too. Because you need to keep those alive, which costs a ton of resources. If you're eating them instantly, that means you're constantly hunting them, which means you're always traveling a long distance (Because no one is going to tolerate you living close) to get your victims. Your energy would be much better spent just hunting closer to your home. Or raiding those peoples resources!

The only time it makes sense is if you're stuck somewhere and it's easier to eat another dude than it is to eat something else, or to use that other dudes knowledge or ability to make more food. So it's only going to be an "In the moment" stop-gap measure.

Or it's going to be ritualistic, which doesn't require to make any sense.

me on the left

youtu.be/3DLXqHucIzo

willing to bet this isn't swiftian

>A lonely vegetarian eats rabbit kidney. And then the murders begin.

Yuppie white ladies eat their own placentas. I'd consider that a morally accepted form of self-cannibalism.

(((They))) have been shilling cannibalism hard for the last year or so. Almost like we are being deliberately softened to the idea of eating other people in preperation for a catastrophic event.

cannibal's literally get "mad cow disease" from eating other humans the way cows do from eating beef.

Mfw I ate human organs in Madagascar about 5 years ago

Juden

>(((Karl Kruszelnicki)))

Every fucking time

1. taboo

2. its abhorrent to kill someone for food

3. its dangerous to scavenge a dead human for food since you dont know what killed him/her

4. degenerative diseases related to eating human flesh/organs

>My irish ancestors had a cooking book with a recipe to cook boy asses.
Kek

Karl has done literally nothing wrong.

I listen to him on the radio occasionally. He's a pretty cool guy.

The article isn't saying "we should be cannibals" it's saying "what are the reasons why we aren't cannibals," you fucking retards.

This. I'm absolutely frightened that this is the reason why. Same with zombies.

This is like the land of Canaan all over again, jesus

i had a thought some time ago. a lot of cultures tell of humans becomming monsters after eating another human. like the wendigos for example. what if there is some kind of treatment or ritual if you want so that makes the desease not deadly, but alters your brain enough to change your personality, make you go mad, or just empathyless. like you are possessed by a demon. this could be the origin for those myths

Jew boy

old world jew religions are based entirely around cannibalism and "transubstantiation". If you're christian/catholic your method of worship is drinking blood and eating human flesh. sure, it's just (((symbolic))). If your method of worship involved fucking a "symbolic child" in the ass, would you do that too?

Fuck off yank, what the fuck do you know about anything that happens over here anyway?

Confine your batshit conspiracies to your shithole.

>Kruszelnicki
Must be a kid of a former Soviet who ate babies during the famine. And because the Soviets killed all the decent people in Soviet-controlled territories and only controllable monsters the Soviets can manipulate were allowed, all the Kruszelnicki cannibals were allowed to live.

But that will change soon. The purging of the children of the Soviets... soon.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE....PEEPUHL!

Fuck you kike

The concept has a name, they're floating "trial balloons" they did it with fag stuff in the 70s and trannies in the 2000s and now pedophilia

>explain this.
Prion based diseases.

>What's makes digesting human meat different from blood or organ transfusion?
>I'm legitimately curious as to why kuru is only contracted with cannibalism
There is a protein in the human brain that when digested by the human body will turn into a prion form.

This basically means that once it was digested it changes and becomes capable of converting other similar proteins into the prion form, thus causing a prion based disease much like mad cow disease.

The digestive process seems to be responsible for the transformation into the prion based form, and it only happens if you eat the brain.

So you can eat humans so long as you don't eat the brain?

>Taboo
>Prion based diseases
>Eating things at the top of the food chain is the most inefficient way of getting energy.

Even if it wasn't taboo to eat people, the other two reasons are more than strong enough to stand by themselves. Anyone with a passing interest in how nature works knows that the further up the food chain you go, the more inefficient it gets.

>it's legal to kill your baby up until it is born
>it's not legal to eat the baby's corpse once it's removed from your body

WHAT THE FUCK? MY BODY. MY CHOICE.

After that are they OK to be married off?

If it's dry it's probably been over cooked

>So you can eat humans so long as you don't eat the brain?
Would also avoid nerves, but yeah.

Unless those humans are themselves infected with the prion disease already, then their meat might also transmit it.

dude recycling lmao

would Sup Forums eat ?

>transubstantiation
Abhorrent, apostate doctrine.

Catholics are literally the dumbest motherfuckers in Christianity.

He looks like he dabbles in cheese pizza

no, there is no strict timeline for the emergence of sapience. it is generally recognized as beginning by at least 18 months, if ever, but of course that means it was present in some reduced form long before then. there is some evidence for cognition in the womb.

>If your method of worship involved fucking a "symbolic child" in the ass, would you do that too?
sounds like a fun religious order to me.

There are other diseases that can be transmitted by cannibalism. After all, all human disease microbes are already adapted to live in humans, unlike those of other animals. Prion diseases are kind of a bigger deal since they survive cooking, but people have trouble cooking regular food reliably enough to kill E. coli and salmonella contamination.

>Dead vs. Alive

If they really wanted to compare the two, they should have compared pic related to the turkey.
>Dead vs. Dead

>when someone posts a picture of an article out of context and effectively baits Sup Forums into replying

>they want to eat our babies now

Does anyone know any good baby recipes? Asking for a friend.

well it was a clickbait image and title to start with
what does that say about Sup Forums?

He's a complete Zionist propagandist and works flat out spruiking their bullshit dressed as (((science))).

>Great Moments in (((Science)))

They are media pawns. lol

>(((Kruszelnicki)))

Yes

cuz you'd starve if you had to wait 9 fucking months to eat dinner what a stupid fucking question

Like that Netflix show? Any other examples?

It causes degenerative nerve problems