Consider that the majority of intellectuals, philosophers, authors and artists that excelled...

Consider that the majority of intellectuals, philosophers, authors and artists that excelled, exposed a belief in tolerance, human dignity, universal suffering, acceptance and existential awareness of how shitty everything is for the majority of people. Then consider how most of you just want to blame a group that's even more fucked over then you are.

The majority of you are intelligent people who have been badly burned by their circumstances, i implore you to not let it stop you from being a decent person. After all, in the end we've all been little kids who dreamed of being all sorts of crazy shit, but who would ever want to be an asshole and a racist, the worse person ever. Lets try and be better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
econlib.org/library/LFBooks/Hume/hmMPL21.html#Part
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>human dignity
pfft
most people live and think like the yahoos from Gulliver's Travels.

lol :(

>intellectuals, philosophers, authors and artists

Basically parasites of the proletariat.

Define "good."

Define what makes a person decent, and hey your subjective view is a priori or holds more weight than anyone else's ?

Simply consider that forms of considerable human advancement have come on the back of beliefs about mutual elements and kindness. The Renaissance started when the rich and skilled artists decided together that it would make life better if we were to idealize human beliefs like kindness, Voltaire jump-started the enlightenment by believing in mutual religious freedom. The modern American form of free speech was codified legally and informally by the insistence of the civil rights movement.

Show me a nationalist, racist form of thought that has generated anything other then mass human misery.

Damn... Really makes me think... I'm sorry sorry... I will wet Abdullah's cock with my mouth so he can easily breed my daughter.

>universal suffering
Indeed.

Sure, but all jokes aside, If you've got one life and you choose to spent it being a degenerate full of general hatred, i pity you. It a tough, unfulfilling and deeply unhappy life you've chosen.

PHONEPOSTER

The Renaissance started because an absolutely horrible plague wiped out enough of the labor force to end Feudalism. The world is a brutal place. Wake up....those things you ascribe to the milk of human kindness always have their genesis in economic reality. If the modern technological infrastructure were to suddenly fail, or vital resources become scarce, the SJW KumBiaYa circle jerk would end in a heartbeat and we would return to the state of nature post haste. Does "nasty, brutish, and short" ring a bell?

>(((intellectuals)))
>(((philosophers)))
>(((authors)))
>(((artists)))

>an asshole and a racist, the worse person ever
Yeahno, fuck off you retarded faggot.

Renaissance was full of terror, bloodshed, intrigue and death.
Same with Voltaire's time.
Same with the period of the US you mention.

Switzerland had five hundred years of brotherly love and peace... It produced the cuckoo clock

I'm an intellectual, and I realize that if you're going to try to fuck over the most intelligent people you're not going to create a system that makes the lives of the majority of the people better, you're gong to make it far worse.

They are part of the proletariat.

>Consider that the majority of intellectuals, philosophers, authors and artists that excelled, exposed a belief in tolerance, human dignity, universal suffering, acceptance and existential awareness of how shitty everything is for the majority of people.

Consider that the majority of them belonged to the upper class or at the very least upper middle class in their respective ethnically homogenous societies.

I know that Sup Forums isn't the way, life is too short for so much hatred and bitterness

No they arnt even marxists would paint them as the bourgeois

no, i doubt it, several ethologists(scientists in animal behavior) believe that the main reason humans developed self consciousness and intelligence is because of their capacity for compassion, organized societies, groups and governments couldn't form without it. Human compassion might very well be a essential trait of our species history and its been demonstrated many times that we dont devolve into violence when we're faced with no hierarchy..

Consider simply that violence, abuse, and domination are inherently hurtful to human beings, it leads to mental illness while compassion is inherently nice to us and leads to a generally good time. We definitely, as a species are more prone and are led to one over the other.

YAY I'M SMART I MAKE DRAWING AND WRITE BOOK

>dissing hatred
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ hate is why the only reason i get out of bed it motivates me it gives me a reason to get through my day

this

> class

Marxist

>Then consider how most of you just want to blame a group that's even more fucked over then you are.
You can take your "spiel" and shove it up your kike ass.

People like you seriously need to be flooded with gore pics and videos. I really have the impression that you have absolutely no idea how brutal and hard this world is and how brutal humans are to one another. Don't make me post the webm of the guy with his eyes gouged out being skinned alive.

>Show me a nationalist, racist form of thought that has generated anything other then mass human misery.
The nazis where responsible for the space program ya dip

I've been there and it's not worth it, Love is infinitely more fullfilling

Nice try, (((buddy)))

This what? you're going to have to elaborate.

Speak for yourself

M8 I work at a resort in a popular destination, I see people of all races and lots of foreigners check in every single day

I'm friendly to all of them, have good conversations with them, they're generally nice people.

Still, I'm racist as fuck. Everyone is. I'm still going to be cautious around blacks and muslims my whole life.

what you call being a racist I formulate as being aragorn a king who wants not crown, a hermit ranger, learning and leading against a insatiable threat. It's literally that your completely subverted and don't think for yourself. Co-opting neutrality and overblown empathy for some realistic end. try and break bread with uruk hai and see what meats on the menu.

OP pic you are literally pic related.

Oh i see your a normie trying very poorly to give us a get straight with society talk in a vain effort to stop us

>oy vey, listen to me goy, if you don't want your nation replaced by the literal billions of muslims in the world, then you are not a decent person!

Nice tripledubs.

>tolerance
>human dignity
>universal suffrage
Only white people give a shit about any of that stuff.

I have a pretty good idea, i grew up in a shithole, you choose what you believe and some beliefs lead to human suffering on a massive scale like racism and nationalism and other lead to a better situation, i choose a better situation, its bleeding edge realism im going by. All the best philosophers start with the idea that life is massive suffering on an extreme scale, schopenhaur, camus, sarte, kant, soren etc etc and go from there

also this

YEAH I BET THEY HATED PEOPLE AND WROTE ALL THAT ENLIGHTENED SHIT AS A JOKE

Plenty of people have been killed by the concept of 'can't we all just get along?' and egalitarianism as well

See: Munich agreement, the French Revolution, communism, etc

Basically, in my opinion, the best way to better the world around you is to be Ned Flanders

Be an ubermensch. Be physically fit. Be kind. Enrich your community by lending a helping hand and a smile. Be a beacon for others to look upon and say 'that is a fine example of humanity'

But never relax...

>intellectuals, philosophers, authors and artists
So, mental masturbators? Nazis got us to the fucking moon, that's good enough for me.

Don't worry OP its all just satire, no one here is ACTUALLY racist.

Materialism and egalitarianism in the form of Jacobinism, Marxism and capitalism killed far more than nationalism and racism ever dreamed. More people are killed in one American city in a five year period over crass materialism than were killed by racism in one hundred years.

Sure, people have died for that but those numbers don't compare to the number of people who have been dragged into the human meat grinder under the pretense of nationalism and racism called wold war 2/1. Literally the most massive loss of human life in history has been born from those ideals, something to consider. People generally don't dehumanize massive populations unless they're under the idea of nationalism. I know many of you will argue that the Muslims do that or something but that's simply not true for the majority of them and the belief leads to massive loss of life.

>racism

I think one of the biggest reasons why the prevailing contemporary moral understanding (which LARPs as humanism) is flawed is because you view this as a replacement for the concept of evil. It lacks the pessimism that made humanism a once great school of thought. And more so, the honesty towards measurable, provable realities on matters and concepts like race. And pertaining to race, it condemns it as a concept while it maintains it's usefulness in leveraging guilt, deceit and manipulation to destroy traditional and mostly healthy/essential institutions and arguments. This combined with the low social trust, a bi-product of this unchecked pluralism, this state-enforced multiculturalism, you ironically validate your opposition, their arguments and fail to see the irony in it. This is because your morality was never truly formed. It was an accident. And this same morality has created these circumstances.

I see no honesty in your intellectual approach. I don't view your morality as real, essentially. It wavers between a joke and a thing of terror, and to destroy it would bring me a good deal of peace.

Nobody cares about your gender identity or your personal triggers and pronouns when you are fighting over a can of tuna.

The EROEI of oil has allowed a cultural permissiveness because we have abundant energy and resources. As such, we can tolerate moral dalliances because they do not threaten our survival. Make no mistake, however, oil is the only reason why we can have such a degenerate, I mean, tolerant, society.

Slavery doesn't exist in modern economies because it is no longer necessary. Child labor ended when children started competing with adults for employment, not because of any moral reason. People ascribe moral reasons to necessity after the fact.

>majority of intellectuals, philosophers, authors and artists that excelled
Holy qualifiers shitlord.

Digits proves your other occupation is posting hate threads.

They also exposed theories about not dying out and getting replaced by third world niggers. Aka common evolutionary sense.

that's a lot of fallacies my dude

ok i think we all agree that we need to purge the filthy shillys from pol its gett exhuasting trying to be so meta and figure out whos 4d chess game is this or that apart of.

I hereby motion to flood the board with questionable content to drive normies out in this time of great importance.

Is there a second?

>Sure, people have died for that but those numbers don't compare to the number of people who have been dragged into the human meat grinder under the pretense of nationalism and racism called wold war 2/1

It's in absurd argument, foundationally. But excusing that for a moment, those dreadful nationalists you speak of wouldn't have held to the concept, if they weren't robbed through systems of usury, poverty and slow, agonizing cultural degradation.

Hitler was a great artist and engineer though.

>Nobody cares about your gender identity or your personal triggers and pronouns

Yea, i havent mentioned or slightly referenced any of that and i dont personally give a shit about it, You couldn't project your fears and inadequacies any clearer. Stop getting so mad about nothing you fucking faggot.

Most modern freedoms Americans enjoy were won in the 50's and 60's through protest and effort on all fronts, as a matter of fact just about all freedoms human being can use in modern societies were won through effort, not given, i agree with modern wage slavery and rejection of morals but you underestimate that fact that all human change has come from action and a marginalized group getting pissed. Putting down vulnerable groups only hurts yourself and maintains a status quo

Hahaha, Is it a good sign when your idea is so unpalatable that its disgusting to swallow for the majority of people and human nature, and you can only get it to spread and sustain by flooding yourself with echo chambers full of racists? is that the mark of a good idea?

Good statecraft and morality are mutually exclusive 99% of the time. It is not up to governments to be the good Samaritans of the world, and when they try it ends disastrously and helps no one.There's no need to exterminate anyone, but every people has a right to life and a responsibility to protect itself. America is America, and the entire place is built on stolen land so it's all up for grabs and every demographic for itself. In Europe, the very core of existence for ethnic Europeans is at risk due to massive migration from a society that is diametrically opposed and totally unchained.

Yes, the West exacerbated the rise of Islamic extremism, but to say that our manipulation was its sole cause is racist itself since it deprives them of their history and agency. The cancer of fundamentalist Islam has always been there, and the USA fucked up that ecosystem by knocking down the pillars of power that had kept it in check.

Basically we need to secure the existence of the white race and a future for white children

t. former libshit

It spreads rapidly everywhere without censorship.

America made two major mistakes:
1.Slavery
2.The Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965

They were mistakes for the same reason.

You're being too general to argue against, i can only argue that world war 2 ended in almost a billion human deaths and that is impossible to truly argue for, ideologically.

This.

>faggot
>degenerate
Go back to /leftypol/, and plan the next way you image yourself starving tens of millions to death with gommunism.
Also, the Dominator Virus is utter nonsense.

Very few of these great minds were alive in a time where negros were considered human.

>Consider that the majority of intellectuals, philosophers, authors and artists that excelled, exposed a belief in tolerance, human dignity, universal suffering, acceptance and existential awareness of how shitty everything is for the majority of people.
Wrong. Almost all important intellectuals from before the 20th century believed in the superiority of the white race.

For example:

"I am apt to suspect the negroes to be naturally inferior to the whites. There scarcely ever was a civilized nation of that complexion, nor even any individual eminent either in action or speculation." - David Hume (source: econlib.org/library/LFBooks/Hume/hmMPL21.html#Part I, Essay XXI, OF NATIONAL CHARACTERS)

You can find similar quotes in the works of other philosophers.

>Consider that the majority of intellectuals, philosophers, authors and artists that excelled,
They excelled because they had the privilege of being removed from the subhuman filth which torment the rest of us. They weren't forced into inner-city schools or lived in shitty neighborhoods. Most of them were well-off and live in gated communities removed from the working class. They were able to pay for exclusive access to education and resources beyond what your average person could afford. And then years later as well-established and self-perceived "learned" men, they waltz into the arena of class struggle and think they have the answers all figured out.

Marx is a great example of this. Grew up rich, had every opportunity handed to him, schmoozed with aristocracy up until his early 20s, and started his "revolutionary" antics because he was bored with the status quo.

>Putting down vulnerable groups only hurts yourself and maintains a status quo

Who are these vulnerable groups? Who specifically are you talking about?

>user, you're being too general
>also, WWII was a bad idea

Ezra Pound is my favorite poet

;)

Killed a lot of useless commies, fascists, and Jews. Seems like a win all around tbqh.

>kys juden.

why dont you quote what i actually said and see how retarded you look.

What the Fuck are you talking about

The majority of intellectuals, philosophers, authors and artists secluded themselves in isolation after being tortured by modern day society and worked on their own betterment and then die sad lonely deaths never having seen their work proposer or make a penny

All the really good ones were called mad men and hated by the society that they lived in

Only stupid modern day fucks like to jerk themselves off thinking about what great lives these men had led, completely disregarding the reality

literally you disgust me.
im not racist
i love black people
i hate you fags that get triggered at some good goys blowing off some steam.
kys shill
please learn that the government is pure and is brainwashes people to vote for its self.
go read some books and care less

So he's a normie idiot with a penchant for oversimplifcation and Sup Forums-is-one-personism.

If he were actually interested in getting to the core issues, he'd have something more than just "muh philosophers, muh racism".

Also, I'm really not being too general. Similar social patterns will often drive people to similar conclusions. If you are opposed to fascism and nationalism, it would be wise to stop forcing competent western/European countries down a path of unchecked pluralism, usury, legal and legislative measures against basic sovereignty, rampant compartmentalized moral degradation and all of these things most of these nationalist anons are opposed to.

WW2 was responsible for our greatest technological leap forward since the start of the industrial revolution it also killed a lot of people freeing up more resources for the survivors

Voltaire hated Jews and thought they were the worst people on Earth, as did many other Enlightenment thinkers. GTFO

I promise user, I'm not the one that looks foolish here.

That's wrong, some of my favorites like Camus, Montaigne and Derrida were extremely social, sexual and lived relativly full lives.

EVER SINCE I CAN REMEMBER, I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A RACIST

*I know I'd go from rags to riches~*

Nah that would be the owners of the means of production

>majority of intellectuals, philosophers, authors and artists that excelled, exposed a belief in tolerance, human dignity, universal suffering, acceptance and existential awareness of how shitty everything is for the majority of people
for the vast majority of human history most of those were highly religious, believed in a monarchy or heavy state control, even owned slaves.

or did you think the progressive movement over the last 100 years encapsulates all of human history?

Well posted.

What a stupid myth. Most of them had great lives that usually consisted of being financed by either their rich families or taxpayer money, were accepted in academia and/or other elite social circles, and even the "reclusive" ones had actual academic jobs and had extensive contact, written or physical, with other "great minds" of their time.

>the Jews will always be persecuted no matter where they are because the synagogue of Satan has no rightful place on this Earth.

Most of Sup Forums is pic related, and as such won't be able to consider your points.
>willingly use services like google, discord, netflix, etc
>use phones
>willingly upload their data to the newest spew like "face app"

Just because somebody's intelligent it doesn't mean they need to be left-wing. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

You do realize that some people come here to shitpost and are actually decent people in real life right? This is what happens when people come to Sup Forums and take shit too literally or out of context. Do you even laugh bro?

If you don't like it here, go to Sup Forums.

your both right some lived in abject poverty and obscurity until a later point in history and some where wealthy and well known in their time

Ok, now I know you are trolling. Well done.

fuck off Chinkleaf

no one gives a fuck about your opinion

what shit tier feminist zine did you get that pic from leaf ?

>I was just pretending
Shut the fuck up. And if any posters are "decent" in real life, it's because they're conformists too scared to voice their true opinions.

Literally only you do that, and that's why everyone hates leaf posters.

>but who would ever want to be an asshole and a racist
Define racism. I want my people (white/European) and culture to exist in the future. To do this, we need our own countries. If our countries are flooded by non-whites it will be the end of all that. Is wanting to preserve your race/culture "racist" to you? Is it a bad thing? If sub-Saharan Africa was being flooded by non-blacks would you consider them "racist" to resist?

no hes right

most "intellectuals" over the last few hundreds of years were rich as fuck

who the fuck else would have the time to read hundreds of books and sit around thinking all day in 1700

it's from How To Bomb, you brainlet. Didn't you preorder a copy?

Tell me how much time a day you spend emotionally abusing people on the Internet.

nah im not big on books with pictures with them

monks

The economy always determines social morality. Typically, moral changes are grounded in economic considerations and given the window-dressing of morality.

The high EREOI of oil has allowed a standard of living unprecedented in human history. It has made child labor unnecessary and freed the female from the chores of domestic households and allowed for them to vote.

Let's be realistic for a moment, women and children only have rights because males allow it.

In a state of nature women and children, being significantly weaker, would, for the most part, be in a subservient position.

I am not making a moral judgment. No one ever claimed that nature is just.

On some level all women must realize that their rights are almost wholly dependent upon the temperament of their male contemporaries.

Luckily for females, children, the weak, elderly, and infirmed, they live in this age of abundant energy.

Cheap energy and abundant resources breeds mercy and a more nuanced social conscience.

Take that away and the the required level of brutality necessary for survival will return.

Excess energy in any social system is always the bottom line. Excess energy defines the political, economic, philosophical, religious, and cultural systems of each and every era.

That is why there is an incorrect perception that human beings are progressing in a sociological sense.

Social morality is becoming more sensitive, complex, and nuanced because European and European-American males, for the most part, have become more and more adept at acquiring and harassing energy to meet and, more importantly, exceed that which is required for survival.

Yea, muh whole of human progress is really not enough.

My original point still stands, by all means name on nationalist or racist, separatist society or group that didn't end or result in mass human misery

An actual oversimplification, why dont you name a few technological leaps besides radio and sonar, nuclear energy was post war. And they'd best be good since we're stacking them against nearly a billion deaths.

He was critical of jews as was fashionable at the time, i dont claim he was outside of his culture, some enlightenment thinkers didnt hate jews, who cares, One distasteful belief compared to our modern sensibilities doesnt discount the whole of his life. But your not really into sense are you?