Developments Apr26
>Damascus Intl Airport rocked by series of blasts
>N Hama:SAA recaptures Al-Massasnah & Zullaqiat villages
>DeZ:SAA gains 400m in cemetery
>SAA takes control of Al-Sha’er Gas Fields in Palmyra
>Kurdish forces call for no-fly zone in N Syria,destroy 4 turkish tanks
>Saudis get ready to attack Yemeni port-Hudaydah
>Iraqi forces seize ancient site of Hatra from IS
>US launches Minuteman III ICBM to show ‘nuclear capabilities’ amid N. Korea tensions
>HTS offensive on last position of SAA in Al-Manishiyah District(Daara) faild
>French 'inteligence' beats UK's "planes take off and fly" release CW report to blame Assad
The report compares 2013 attack that reads:sarin filled hand grenades dropped from a helicopter, Syria denied
Report refuses to acknowlege IS ties, nor jihadists using chemical weapons against kurds in Aleppo & elsewhere

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-airport-idUSKBN17T0D4
youtube.com/watch?v=pNybc3NLaFQ
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703261051967762-syria-israel-scuds-response
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-airport-idUKKBN17T0D8
twitter.com/venanalysis
youtube.com/watch?v=15rD8oLOs1o
sana.sy/en/?p=104753
youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Syrian_Army
youtube.com/watch?v=eEoVPc0XnsY
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8
youtube.com/watch?v=WN2fFwetWGg
youtube.com/watch?v=fGSDude-bPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start, after crying around at the Slovenia-Croatia fence and bitching about visas, on march 12th they entered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, April 21st they were in Macedonia

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

MSM is starting to pick up on the latest.
>Multiple strikes hit Damascus airport base used by Iranian-backed forces: Syrian rebel sources
>It was not clear if it was a missile or an air strike, they said.
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-airport-idUSKBN17T0D4

>syrian flag in the lens
that is a rare hq assad!

assad is going to have a new interview tomorrow

but it's early morning here
nevertheless
ASSAD IS OUR ONLY HOPE
youtube.com/watch?v=pNybc3NLaFQ

nice, he should reveal the ISIS-Israel connection right after SAA captured the oilfields north of Palmyra and the kikish bombing of the Damascus airport military wing

Sorry macedoniabro. Here it is very late late night. I will make some OC for that next time.

hmm

reminder;

>According to the message, delivered via Russian mediators, attacks on Syrian military objects will be met with Scud missiles launched at Israeli military (IDF) bases. If Israel attacks civilian infrastructure, Syrian missiles will be fired at Israel's Haifa port and petrochemical plant. The missiles will be launched without any prior notice, the statement said.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703261051967762-syria-israel-scuds-response

suuuuuuuure :))

all dem megapixels danngggggg

OMG GET HYPE

>Asma collage
>Please update your profile pictures across all accounts

I don`t think Syria would open a new front right now. They are winning all the proxies, direct confrontation wouldn`t be wise.

Guys I just realized Turkey gets to do whatever the fuck it wants during this war.
If Russia does something Turkey can close the straits and prevent Russia from helping Syria as well as destroying its economy.
If USA cannot do anything big because Turkey is a NATO country and even if USA does something, Turkey will ally with Russia, minimizes USA's threat on Russia and closes its NATO airbases to reduce USA's influence in ME.
Europe can't do shit because
>refugees

This is the reason they keep killing the kurds and noone is able to do anything about it.

only the finest - spread them far and wide

They do seem to have a good hand. But it seems like it's all drastic choices... choices that shouldn`t be made lightly. As for the kurds, I think they just don`t want to see them militarily stronk.

CONFIRMED
>Damascus airport airstrikes carried out by Israel. Targeted weapons from Tehran meant for Hezbollah - regional intelligence source @Reuters
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-airport-idUKKBN17T0D8

why even russia does not something against those kikes?

Shame that it was recorded prior to tonite`s event. Would have liked to see what he said about it!
Who the hell knows... I think that a lot of people are making money in this war.

the channel that will have the interview is from venezuela, let's see if assad drop the bomb against the venezuelan opposition lead by (((capriles))))

Because even Russia cannt control all things there and they use airports and ports for their outstanding ideas

Is it confirmed that ((they)) were the ones that bombed Damascus international airport yet?

According to reuters, yes.

Russia was either notified prior, or has allowed Israel carte blanche. Either way, they let it happen.

They have the S-400 on the ground, so they could have taken it down as soon as it entered Syrian airspace.

Maybe there will come a time when they will chose to use it. (We can only hope!)

Because the kikes are basically free to strike anything that might end up in Hezbollah hands.
Basically even Hezbollah commanders are like "woopdie shit, it didn't work, shame" whenever this happens.

>Israeli intelligence minister Israel Katz speaking on radio: Attack on Damascus airport "compatible with Israel's policy"

It was hezbs cargo.

do you really think he has forgotten what he said, or that he was making empty threats? You guys do realize Bashar probably has small black notepad where he writes down every single case of Israel breaching Syrias sovereignity, and when situation in the country is dealt with, he will, together with Hezbollah, have his revenge at Israel? Hezbollah apparently has around 100k rockets aimed at Israel, do you really think they are there just as decoration?

Its just that geopolitical situation isnt favorable right now, but remember, revenge is dish best served cold, and Assad will serve them whats due. Just have patience

It was stated multiple times, that Russian AA cover Russian objects and personal. Protecting Syrian bases are work for Syrian AA.

>Guys I just realized Turkey gets to do whatever the fuck it wants during this war.
>If Russia does something Turkey can close the straits
You should read up a bit about the Bosporus treaties. Turkey cannot close the straights. Doing so would be in violation and be an act of war. Russia would have the right to immediately retaliate against Turkey. They would never dare.
Exceptions are,if they are already at war with an enemy or in immediate danger of a war with such or if they get the OK from the UN, also highly unlikely

>empty threats
yes

because (((putin))) is a feminist kurd

Turkey is one small step from being pushed out of Constantinople for good. if the madman closes the straits, it's going to be 1877 with nukes

Isn't Iran being a little stupid? They have no chance against Israel. If they gave up on palestinians so Israel backs off they can probably hold Syria + Iran. They can't fight Israel, Turks, ISIS, gulf states and the west all at the same time.

saved!
my friend reposted this on kekbook... i haven't looked into situation. is this some Bana shit?

Nah much of the US would like to see Israel nuked for the continued rape of Palestine. I would cheer it!

kikebook***********

Does anybody have friends on normiebook who attempt to combat the Western lies about Syria? The only thing i see people sharing is Al-Jazeera "Assad bad man" propaganda.

Both sides are killing each other now (30 dead). At the start of the protests, a opposition (((figure))) claimed Maduro was gonna unleash his CW on protestors. Really pathetic tbqh. This account is doing good reporting on it.
>twitter.com/venanalysis

I wish I had been born a lot fucking earlier so I could go and visit Syria, Palmyra in particular. I wouldv'e loved to live there for a time like some John Romer-esque archetypal 'Englishman abroad'.

This war fascinates me but not as much as the Syrian people, their culture and their land.

Also, have you seen this?

i changed my profile picture to this hahahaha

syria imposed on sirius constellation? what's the change?

I have one friend in UK who is redpilled and quite vocal in very responsible ways, such as pressuring their reps with letters and phone calls, etc. Most of my brazilian friends are "meh", but suspect something is very off about the whole (((narrative))).

Nice. :) I post some info time to time, a couple people like, i think more people read and are afraid to like. Did your profile pic get likes?

??

same as this in general. i'm seeing WAY FEWER political posts in general. and why I see people in RL, you can see it in their eyes. a hint of that sadness that comes with being redpilled heh

That's cool, yeah I do wish people here in the U.S. weren't so "meh". We have the most power to call senators and reps and put major pressure on them. It's like people don't get how serious this is. Or else maybe it's cuz they supported Hillary and don't wanna admit her warmongering was evil.

none of my friends share stuff about syria. during the autistic screeching about aleppo there were a few updates.

Some good singing and dancing here:
youtube.com/watch?v=15rD8oLOs1o

That's depressing Finland. I would think the narrative outside the U.S. would be a bit more balanced. I wonder just (((who))) controls your media.

To my knowledge, there isn`t any grassroots movement supporting the Syrian government. If there is, it likely has shady ties (and so is not really grassroots) and supports white helmets, for instance.
On another note, there is very good ways to apply pressure on Israel. BDS is 100% grassroots movement and there are many ways to support it! The kikestani govt is feeling the heat from it too. So far, it is the only grassroots tool to pressure them and should be taken up by more people (particularly burgers and bongs)

Did someone upload the stream from the syrian TV hama special, or any link?
It had pretty good close combat footage.

Same,the last time any of my friends shared something was when al jazeera was doing some propaganda about the russians and SAA executing civilians in Aleppo...oh and some friend of mine posted some shit thanking the WH for their work and I sent redpill to the stupid whore

just because my friends don't share stuff on fb doesn't mean they don't know shit. plenty of my closer friends know it's not a simple people vs tyrant situation. but in general i dont know a lot of people who sperg out on fb. during aleppo a couple fb friends out of a few hundred did.

>late night edition
>it's early morning

Someone should meme this!
>Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, the United States has been attacking different countries in different ways without taking into consideration the Security Council or the United Nations. So, the deep regime hasn’t changed, the deep regime is the same that go and attack and kill and tell lies in order to justify what you are doing or what you have been doing. So, nothing has changed regarding the United States. They can do it any time, they can do something different, because their aim is to destabilize Syria, their aim is to change the government, to topple the government, and to bring their puppets instead, so they will do everything, for them the end justifies the means, no values, no morals at all, anything could happen.
sana.sy/en/?p=104753

My fault. I should have labeled it Insomnia Edition.

it got a few likes. mostly people spouting propaganda
kk ill check out BDS
hahah she got btfooooo
it got a few likes. here is screen shot

>blue=me
>red=university grad
>purple=major university sociology prof
>orange=uni grad

Appreciated

/vg/ when?

God the red and orange are pure cringe. Syrians are also naming their kids Putin so fuck the orange guy.

I'm a university graduate and when I really started looking into this war and most of what I found by the rebel/U.S. claims are baseless and many times tales told by Qatari and Saudi media.....I'll find sources....

Those cringey comments tho... Doing god`s work Andrew!

Andrew why do you suppport a fascist dictator who gas his own people? :^)

Why arent you supporting all those moderate rebels fighting for the freedom of the country,Andrew?Are you on Putin's paylist too?

It's real. Maduro is a fucking retard and is starving his own country while dancing to salsa on TV

What kind of gainz do you want senpai ?

youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ

>oil country
>starving
not even arabs are this hopeless

How can Israel bomb damascus Airport

Doesn't SAA have anti air

> using the "WE'RE TARGETING HEZBOLLA, GOYIM, EVIL TERRORIST GUNS, GOYIM" excuse yet again.

haha thanks m8s...also take oranges with a bit of salt. he's like an albanian donald trump. he trolls people all the time

:^^^^^PPPPPP

>shoot down a kikeplane
>receive democracy

Damascus isn't very far from the Israeli border. They can fire from inside their own airspace at hit the place.

I don't post on kikebook very often, but I'm surprised to see how many people agree with what I put out

lmfao

Go to timeline en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War

It's pure unsubstantiated claims from protesters told to the BBC and (((NYT))), then there's al-Jazeera (Qatar state media) stories and an alleged massacre by Shabiha militia. However, when the UN moved into investigate the alleged massacre, rebels shot at the U.N. investigators.

And read here under formation of FSA:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Syrian_Army the soldiers made claims to al-Jazeera and one to Asharq Alawsat. Asharq Alawsat is owned by a Saudi businessman, Turki bin Salman Al Saud.

BURGER WHO POSTED THIS IN EARLIER THREAD, WHEREVER YOU ARE, THANKS FOR RARE DIMA

Achmed detected.

A fairly large facebook page here in Sweden shared the tom duggan interview one of my fb friends had liked it

No
No one cares about anything that isn't work, booze and fucking.
The only friend who talks politics is a moderate centrist wanker from Melbourne who buys the (((US intelligence))) meme.
My step father also thinks assad is comparable with Kim Jong Un

>wanting to see Israel nuked means you are arab, because, naturally, only arabs hate Israel and everyone else just fucking loves jewish cock

Chaim detected, or goodest goy. Both equally bad

> Andrew

Yeah why no democracy for Saudi Arabia?

Tom Duggan? Link to specific interview?

I feel the same way. The most boring same crap on normiebook. People spazzing out about the ebil dictators.

dang. getting mad reading this stuff. and the main picture for bashar's page is so bad.
heheheh
>Me

Most of my kikebook is geared towards military shit and US right wingers.
The USMC are clueless about the war and just want to fuck someone up and the right wingers are split on Syria, some advocating invasion, others anti interventionism.

The aussie libertarians just like pissing people off by calling reporters and communist students waste of oxygen

Don't use normiebook, but sometimes talk to people about Syria.
Most don't buy the western narrative anymore or are fairly easily convinced that there's something off.

Do you get called Andy or drew as well?

because its a kingdom. you know a king ans his subjects.
why no democracy in vatican

CONCLAVE
O
N
C
L
A
V
E

>why no democracy in vatican
>tfw the pope gets elected by the college of cardinals
closer to democracy than KSA tbqh

Here's a couple more songs supporting Syria/Assad to cheer you up. IDK maybe someone will like them, I've always liked Middle Eastern music.
youtube.com/watch?v=eEoVPc0XnsY
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8
youtube.com/watch?v=WN2fFwetWGg

A normie relative pretentiously told me "Assad has to go" and was absolutely floored when I told her "no, he doesn't!". As if her position was the only moral position. She couldn't believe someone disagreed with her.

The video is about why Saudi Arabia are pushing for democracy in Syria without being a democracy itself. It's not demanding that SA becomes a democracy, it's just calling out Saudi hypocrisy

No more kingdom and subjects allowed by USA though. Us burgers will soon bring KSA Freedumbs. xD

Exactly! The "democracy" hypocrisy is completely exposed when one looks at KSA and the USA's friendly relationship to it.

this one youtube.com/watch?v=fGSDude-bPs

The interviewer is Hanin Elias, a Syrian German artist

>tfw can't speak Arabic and probably never will

how does /sg/ cope with this feel?

OY VEY GIVE US DA LAND GOY

BIBLICAL KINGDOM OF ISRAEL SOON

[LAUGHS IN FREEDOM]

Thanks

You'd think the USMC would be following this closer :( or maybe they just don't post on normiebook, that would be understandable