Thailand
Thailand
Thailand
Kenya
Burkina Faso
Iran
Mongolia

fucked 3 of those

Most of these dates were before I was redpilled. Lost virginity at 28, unlike most here who were

Nothing wrong with having fun as long as u dont have any kids with some third world bitch.

can't say it was particularly fun

SWEDEN YES

Well then man up you cuck and go fuck a redpilled white woman. However, be a swede your chances are really slim.

Congrats bro that's pretty tolerant

Gross.

Nigga what is this shit?
You fucked three chicks? If you aren't gonna wife a bitch, why would you do any MORE than just fuck them?
Holy shit. I feel like your post was bragging, but that's like bragging that you beat a five year old in an arm wrestle.
Or that you can tie one of your shoelaces, but sorta struggle with the other.

Don't know why it would be more fun with white women. It wasn't fun because they either rejected me, I rejected them or we had sex and the sex was no fun because she didn't seem to enjoy it, among other reasons. But yeah there's small pieces of fun in all the shit, so I keep doing it like a crack addict.

I bet you fucked all the 3 thais,
did you pay?

That's pretty old to lose your virginity user. I do think iranian women are good though. Tbqh, being red pilled made me like colored women more. Don't know why nor do i know what to do with these feelings.

Thai girls are god tier gfs and wives but you dont get one of the streets because they will never loyal to anyone but their families (its a cultural thing)

No it wasn't bragging. What do you mean do anything more than fuck them, you have to do other things before you fuck them. Most of those I didn't fuck rejected me. How can you not understand something this fucking basic?

i dont care fuck off nigger lover

No Balkan chicks?

No, one of them I tried to fuck but it didn't happen. She was ugly so I just wanted to pump and dump. She would probably have let me fuck her if I had dated her longer because she wanted to meet again, I had two dates with her. But I didn't want to meet again. I also got fucking irritated on the first date, because her hot as hell cousin was there part of the time. Made me so fucking angry I can't get women like her and only her ugly cousin with 5 chins.

I didn't pay. Although with one I payed for the dinner so that's indirectly paying I guess.

if you pay for a woman's food she is prostitute. If she splits the bill with you she is redpilled.

I messaged many white women. They never reply, except the occasional super ugly bitch. All my dates were from online dating sites, except one that was from an ad I put in a paper. However, starting this year I'm gonna try to only meet women IRL, might have more luck with white women that way, dunno. I don't have a social life though.

no that makes you both each others whore

they dont have bars in Sweden. Just walk into one and find some good lucking bitch. You gotta step it up Sven life aint easy. All that online dating shit is cancer if ur looking for a stable relationship.

Reminder to sage and report

>unlike most here who were

Iranians are white you idiot

>t. mohamed
Lol nice one I almost fell off my chair.

Yeah I've been thinking about trying bars. However I did try about ten years ago and it was a horrible experience. But maybe it will be different now. I haven't been drinking much alcohol. Last time I drank was on my last date november last year, had one drink. Before that I didn't drink anything in more than a year I think. I don't really like alcohol but if it can help with meeting women it might be worth drinking a little bit perhaps.

lpbp

but he's right

The funny thing is that here in Poland I know many hot or decent looking girls who are desperate to have a boyfriend. They cry at night and their parents are depressed fearing they will never have grand children.

Im willing to put up good money against the fact that you must be a fat beta faggot cuckboy supreme with extra white-guy-lame on top. I'm also willing to bet that you're a manlet because if you are anything above a 7/10 fit white male you'd have white hoes all over your dick. The only reason you're fucking/dating chicks from islands and other shitholes is because you are one ugly motherfucker. Please ctrl-alt-delete and end task your life bitch boy

I don't fuck animals

I posted a thread about it and most people who replied in the thread said they were max 20.

Loser. Not because of your story but because you posting it here
>>>/R9k/

>jews want you to support Iranians
you're a special type of stupid aren't you?

>Lost virginity at 28
Well at least you tried.
Personally I would have waited the extra two years and got my wizard powers instead.

that doesn't make sense.

Yeah I'm no hot chad. I'm an ugly sperg lanklet. Last year I managed to bulk up over 80 kg for the first time in my life. It seemed more women were interested. However, I lost all the weight gain later for a few reasons. I was planning to try to gain weight again but then a shit thing happened with serious health problems that I'm currently having. That made me lose all motivation and made me kind of depressed.

>the absolute state

Don't kys but you are our canary so go procreate with some somalias and tell us how your life is going in ten year's time so we can have a giggle and link it around. Post selfies of your face especially with your kids.

i heard something on that trail as well. Friend who went with his girlfriened to erasmus in Krakow, said unbelievable amount of beautiful girls was hitting on him and giving him various immoral offers, even though he had a gf, who is half polish.

Apparently, your girls hate cloudy and grey weather there and want to marry into a sunny country, thats how his girlfriend explained it to me. Dont know if there is any truth in that, obviously

I've been considering whether I should marry a Somali woman. However I don't want to practice a religion, don't want to hang around Muslim men, don't want to meet her family, and I don't want children, so it doesn't seem like an option.

>Thai
>Thai
>Vietnamese
>Thai
>Swedish
>Palestine (current GF)

Swedish girls are so fucking entitled and annoying.

i view swedish chicks as hot, but vain and dumb, somethng like mean girls chicks.

But tell me, what is your current Pally gf like? Does she ever talk about genociding jews, or does she scream death to infidels when cumming?

yeah most swedish women are very unfeminine and have an ego the size of jupiter.

>don't won't children

Okay... hard to pin down this type of autism, very Swedish/Kraut, so let me get this straight; you want to be with a women of any genetic disposition (mother issues) but don't want kids. You know women are a pain in the arse, right? Kids are generally funny enough to keep you around them. Are you a CEO or something? You want to be hurt? Probably miles off but you should marry a somalia anyways and take it from there.

Is 3 a high number?

>not being able to understand not wanting children

bizarre.

Didn't understand much of the reasoning behind your rambling post.

>They cry at night
:( this made me sad, are these girls on polish tinder? I'm in LA, I might use plus to spoof my location to there and see if a lot of them want to talk to a cool, good looking guy from a sunny place cause holy shit half the women here are aids

I am going to search for a wife in Poland thank you user