It's really only a matter of time until somebody gets killed. Why isn't President Trump doing something to stop this...

It's really only a matter of time until somebody gets killed. Why isn't President Trump doing something to stop this? I would think that maintaining law & order in the streets of our cities & communities would be the top priority of any leader. Why are these police forces STANDING DOWN?

>Do they want civil war?

youtu.be/4rQEJjp0crU

Other urls found in this thread:

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/
youtube.com/watch?v=c0k9Ue0421Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gib cibil war plox

The question that I have is why do rural and suburban retards go to the city to start fights with people?

Because agent provocateurs

If this escalates I'm going to shit all over Trump until the day I die for not declaring Antifa a domestic terrorist organization, not defunding these universities, and not even talking about it when these things happen. He said he'd pull funding if this continued weeks ago and yet it still does and he does nothing. I expected as much from Obama but he said he's for the people.

>"""battle"""
>bunch of 20 somethings throwing things at each other and getting in minor brawls

Some battle. WEW

We need to actively obliterate the liberal arts from our schools and universities. We need to do what Japan did ages ago.

Defund the universities, keep STEM untouched, and break the cycle of indoctrination.

I guess we'll see soon. I wish The Right would simply not lower themselves to the level of these punks. Why the fuck are so called patriots in the streets, helping to create a police state situation?

>The question that I have is why do rural and suburban retards go to the city to start fights with people?
that is where you find the idiots that hate America and free speech.

you know how to effectively stop a bully? you kick his fucking ass.
cowering to them accomplishes nothing, only encourages them.

Those 20 somethings have parents and families. a death in this kind of conflict will not force it to explode but implode.

But you do know who funds them, right? Crushing the tail of the snake only leaves you open to getting your ass bit by head.

so be a bootlicker then?

That's what normie conservatives have done for fucking decades, look at where it got us.
>We Republicans are a civil lot! We will not stoop to the level of these hooligans.
And now America is in the shitter. Fuck anyone who says we should allow Antifa to walk all over us.

Amen

>tfw you will never be a part of a rightwing death squad

Why even live?

No, man. Be a head crusher. These types of displays only allows an already out of control federal intelligence gathering apparatus to foment conditions conducive to CIVIL FUCKING WAR.

You think The Right isn't funded either? Doesn't have it's own provocateurs? Think Milo, McIness, Southern etc just came out of nowhere in the last 2 years? And they're the ones pushing this whole "fight back" narrative.

President Trump needs to end this - NOW.

it's a strategy of control and subversion. they want us fighting each other.

>where were they 2 years ago?
you were not paying attention 2 years ago.

>Why isn't President Trump doing something to stop this?
Because it's the ideal and desired outcome. When leftists push too far, they get dead.

my god these people must be so bored with their lives

My question is, what the fuck is the FBI even doing?

This.

So this is how college kids LARP now? A battle huh? Really makes u think

Everyone stands to benefit from escalation.

When Antifa attacks, the right is empowered to fight back.

When the right fights back, Antifa is empowered to attack more violently.

When Antifa attacks more violently, so may the right.

When things get out of hand, the government can garner more power under the guise of restoring order.

>pans down to some boots
>WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOSE

i really hate that stupid white slut lauren!!! go back to chinkanda!!!! you are not red pilled!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/ourguy/ matt bracken wrote about how this will be handled years ago

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

meanwhile in Europe
>my football team is better than yours
youtube.com/watch?v=c0k9Ue0421Y

Why do they always dress like fucking fedoralords with those stupid masks, sunglasses, and leather coats?