Battle for Berkeley: STEADY AS SHE GOES LADS

Shit's going down tomorrow at Berkeley. We all know this. AntiFags I'm sure are going to show up to do their standard shit. I'll be there with a few other Proud Boys. 2pm at MLK park.

We can't let them shut this shit down. We won once, we can damn sure do it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SJd2RJg-yH4
youtu.be/2v9E3056Gek
youtu.be/Yo1w6MlCpcA
youtu.be/n3xc6REx2hU
youtu.be/PgZ1AWCTIZQ
youtu.be/hnVp-kUdWw4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4xlven8sPo
youtube.com/watch?v=ysSscBAAUVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The faces of terrorism:

KTVU Organizer calls for protest of Ann Coulter at Cal

youtu.be/SJd2RJg-yH4

BAMN chair Shanta Driver condemns neofascist/alt-right bullying of Berkeley leaders

youtu.be/2v9E3056Gek

Antifa: LEAVE the bike lock HERO ALONE

youtu.be/Yo1w6MlCpcA

Leaked: Boston Antifa Battle Plans (ANTIFA ONLY)

youtu.be/n3xc6REx2hU

One more

youtu.be/PgZ1AWCTIZQ

So, maybe I missed something at some point, but what's with the masks? I understand that they're pussy cowards, but is there some other reason they do shit like that to conceal their identity?

Why is it that we on the Right are the ones that openly reveal our identity? I'm not arguing that we shouldn't but it makes me wonder if there's some other kind of motive other than hiding who they are.

Also, please God let that vid be legit

I hope to see more delusional teenagers ductaped to street signs

Watch out folks. Shit is litterally going to hit the fan.

That might actually be going down. That is if we can get them break up into small groups.

which one of you idiots is that

Yeah, I heard about that, helmets and goggles are basically required if you're going to be out there in defense against those queers.

Here's to Libertarians and NatSoc working to remove commie scum. Good luck to all who go there.

I've been pushing for someone to Duct Antifa to a Sup Forumse for last few days. Really hope someone pulls it off

Wish I could be there

If we can get them cornered around a pole or tree it more than likely will happen. 5 of us in our group.

Bump

Kek bless thee all

we don't have that kind of duct tape in that quantity on hand, but my dude does alot of rock climbing, so we've got bungees for days.

After talking with some of my liberal friends, they are spreading rumors that Alt-righter are infiltrating Antifa groups and initiating violence.

My friend totally believes this and she is not extreme isn't, but n avid Hillary supporter.

Lesson: doxxing is our best weapon.

>When you degrade the society of a nation so bad that they start behaving like shit-throwing jungle monkeys when people differs with other's political opinions.

That country is lost.

Doxxing doesn't hurt for sure, but I think as well there has to be an appropriate response tomorrow if they start throwing shit (literally and figuratively) more than likely in the form of some ass kicking.

>European
I wouldn't be so pompous if I were you.

>I've been pushing for someone to Duct Antifa to a Sup Forumse for last few days. Really hope someone pulls it off

>6666

It must be done

>live 10 minutes from berkely
>hate antifa and want to beat up lefties
>at the same time I hate reddit and the_donald cucks even more and this is the only chance i will ever get to beat up a redditor waving around a pepe sign
decisions, decisions.
if only we could get a real Sup Forums brigade and have a battle of 3 armies type of situation

youtu.be/hnVp-kUdWw4

One side actually wants to kill you for your beliefs and the other is just shitty at memeing.

Fucking decision of the century mate.

The more the merrier my dude. As long as you are attempting to save the first Amendment I really don't give a shit about the rest of it.

We can clean Reddit cucks after we stamp out the legitimate menace

i might show up with an anti israel sign and hang out with the redditors then

For the love of fuck, just don't explicitly start any violence. Only defend yourselves or others after they start fighting.

Punching a protester makes free-speech advocates look stupid. Punching a violent, anti-free speech protestor makes free-speech advocates look like heroes.

Let's troll them.

> Make coupons for "free helicopter rides" with url of a local business with glowing 5-star Yelp reviews
> Distribute coupons to antifags at rally
> Address for "free helicopter rides" is actually a tenement in the Tenderloin full of cracked out niggers
> mfw Antifa experiences cultural enrichment

AND don't stomp anyone when they're down.

You have to win this propaganda war.

I know basically every news outlet on Earth is screaming that she cancelled, but I think it might be bait. If that based ass bitch shows up tomorrow I thin I'll just start jackin it in the direction of black hoodies.

Can you Americans please stop using the word mate? Its just fucking weird when it doesn't come from Aus posters. It's ok if dad uses it too but not too much.

> dat nose

mfw every single celebrity is controlled opposition

>Australia
>telling other countries how to do things

Stupid idea

It's the only way she can redeem herself, otherwise she's just another spineless conservacuck whose only willing to put up if there's money on the table.

We must make KEKs for KEK

Some of us come from Australia though, mate. (had to do it).

>>Australia
>>telling other countries how to do things

He probably forgets how "we" shut down Lebo Sharia fucks

Fists and beatings everywhere you saw them

It worked, and works

Sweet point, dude.

Yeah for sure, but damn. I guess there's only so many death threats someone can get at once before you really have to consider some shit. I can't confirm that she has been threatened in such way, but I'm pretty damn sure it's happened. It will indeed be a great victory for freedom if she makes an appearance.

Didn't they drive around stabbing people in retaliation?

>Australia
>Authority
No

anyone else here in Berkeley? I just got to my hotel. Where to and what time?

Bring helmets,HD action cams and ROPES for Eric clanton and Yvette felarca.

We already won. We drove Coulter away. It doesn't matter how many sad little fascist lackies try to take her place. Everyone knows your biggest names are pussies who know better than to take chances with our direct action.

>dude
Oi m8 I ere'a speekin at way again I'll fookin 'ook ya cunt. You ere me?

>Battle for Berkeley: STEADY AS SHE GOES LADS
I hope they (police) will have enough body bags to carry commies away.

Show up tomorrow and say that then :)

Search Lauren southern or Gavin mcginness twatter

>It will indeed be a great victory for freedom if she makes an appearance.
Stop rallying behind celebrities, because it makes people like think they've won when that celebrity(who is controlled opposition at best) doesn't deliver

Do you even call girls 'mate' in Strayla? It's Dad's word, but it's just as good coming from daahn 'anda. Agree though it's weird when burgers say it. And lol have you heard them attempting to say 'twat'? Now that is just straight up cringy.

Exactly where will they be. Total last minute trip . Im staying near all the food places for the college commies

She already risked her reputation when she agreed to speak at Berkeley already knowing the situation there and then hinting at backing out. If the threats are too much she shouldn't have even agreed in the first place.

Holy shit, this whole channel is gold.

"I've actually been able to change my racial status from white to fair skinned."

Around a dozen of us will be meeting outside of the Library around 1130. We'll have coffee and memes.

Lol I thought, and still think, that nobody on here actually believes in that antifa shit. You just have to be larping. Surely nobody is THAT stupid...right?

Sad part is, most of those blokes went into college just fine. About 2 years in and they go full retard with less skills afterward than before they enrolled.

Now THIS is shitposting. (You)

you don't even know the fuck you're talking about. once the group that invited her withdrew she wasn't able to speak in a classroom on campus.

Whats the deal with the crazy homless nigger talking about history and politics in front of the "food court"?

(you)

Lol I actually moved here from Ky. You're speaking my language.

"Not sure, but I want to know more" *pops bud can*

No I agree, but then she should have stormed the campus anyway. She certainly hinted at it, and people were willing to defend her too. Never capitulate to terrorists.

Praying for you all

Crash a lot of commie skulls, stay safe and have fun with your physically removal day everyone!

I believe mate was the britbongistan equivalent of pal, didnt know was an aussie word. Its really true that one never stop learning kek.

Check em and reck em

I swear it's just men who don't have a Fucking clue how to talk to women. They think being a progressive feminist cuck is going to get them laid, when in reality they just end up looking weak and pathetic. These people need to learn to just be a dick to women, that's it.

kek

Haha I've heard this in Kentucky a lot too. And Wtf is with "warsh" instead of wash?

Off topic here, but I know this isn't the last time we're going to have to rek commies, however. Ya ever think Donald would make an appearance in Berkeley for the lulz? I doubt it, given he's busy doing potus shit....but man...what a day that would be.

I would love to see yvette felarca captured and tied up and humiliated

>Every single Australia major institution realiated to those "evil racist whites" by going into hyperdrive and now every government speech has to begin by 'honoring the owners of the land'
>Even the military is a bunch of fags promoting trannies and progressive politics
>"W-were winning!"
>*Buys carton of beer from Asian store*
>*Gets drunk and stupid*

Mate is probably one of the most spoken words here. It's quintessential to speaking bong. I call old women 'mate' and everything lol

Haha. Who knows, just are stupid dialect I guess. However it's believed that Wash: to clean lightly Warsh: to clean top to bottom. Who fuckin knows.

Tar and feather should be the strategy.

Just get some colored mace. You can buy mace that dyes the target bright pink. If you're attacked, mace 'em with the dye mace. Now they're blinded and marked for hours.

"Y'all" is goat. Warsh is fucked, although I do like it, 'cause that's how my gramma used to talk. Makes me feel comfy. Isn't that a Brit thing anyway? Like how everybody says "Goerbbels". Isn't that all your fault? Or was McArthur just a country boy?

Revenge pron, would you watch user?

Ameribros who will fight against the ANTIFAGS this time, please bring this to tie them up and hand them to police via Citizen Arrest.
Remember to have at least 5 people to back your story when you do so.
Practice takedowns and guarding your bro who's tying them up.
The more of them you send to jail for destroying property or public violence the better.

Sure why not, I hope she gets hate fucked

Yyyeah, cops last time a couple weeks ago were basically scenery. Not a bad idea, but at this point the cops can't do anything for us to a certain point.

>goebells
Never heard that word or anything like it in my life, I'm afraid. Although either way you are right. A lot of English people are guilty of butchering the Lord's tongue.

when we start getting footage of this protest?

underrated pic

Wew

They are told not to move in.
But when you hand them a served criminal without them having to move a finger they'll probably take you up on it.
Be sure to talk things through with the cops when you can.
If they like the idea that they could break up the Antifa without their direct intervention they'll go through with it.

Keep your ear to the ground, no one in my group is doing that, however I'd be on the lookout around 1pm PT

ANY and every Antifa downed should be citizen arrested, unmasked and get these slapped on them. If they're still taking part in Antifa at this point they are a willing and immediate accessory to domestc terrorism and should be treated as a national security threat

>Citizens arrest

I like the way you thin, user

Im here dude, where can we meet up?

Tip: Stay in groups at all times. The antifaggots WILL mob you if you're alone like in this video.

And help them if someone does get mobbed, that's one of their methods of winning since they're pussies who pick off people.

See ya there.

Shit, wrong video. I mean this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=ysSscBAAUVo

>When you degrade the society of a nation so bad that they start behaving like shit-throwing jungle monkeys when people differs with other's political opinions.

That country is lost.

how will antifa escalate today? stabbing, acid attack, or shooting?

This guy gives genuine keks

We'll be somewhere on Kittredge St around the Public Library. We're walking from there tomorrow over to MLK. Meeting up at around 1130am. Driving over form Richmond.

This.

I can already see it before my eyes.

Trump equivalent of the SA (StormTrumper maybe?) Rounding up commie scum.

Best timeline!

Yeah, the group we're rolling with is like 12-15 deep. All pretty athletic. We should be fine.