Is the wall the last of Trump's promises still standing?

1. Lock Hillary Clinton up
- not even an investigation

2. End NAFTA
- just renounced

3. End TTIP negotiations with the EU
- just renounced

4. Britain in front of the queue
- just renounced

5. Defeat ISIS fast
- progress is slower than under Obama

6. Get along with the Russians
- bombed Assad, Russia's ally

7. German, Japan, Italy etc. will pay for America's protection
- 0 dollars demanded, 0 dollars paid

8. Mexico will pay for the wall
- declined by Mexico

9. Obamacare will be repealed and replaced
- nope

etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hi kike

>Italy
Why should we? We should be the ones asking money for the mess US did in Africa and Middle East.

What gets me is he won't even drop the hammer on ANTIFA.

5) Defeat ISIS fast
-helps ISIS overthrow Assad

Fuck off, nigger

this dude is basically a democrat president... a lying one

>fake news

he's just spacing out his bombshells. Stop listening to RTrump, look at what he DOES. He's always going to tell you what you want to hear.

He'll drop it later after he gets his precious tax reform for the wealthy out the gate. He couldnt give himself a tax break through our healthcare, but he thinks he may be able to do it in tax reform.

He won't hit ANTIFA
He says "Very fake news" but he calls the press "great people" and does nothing about the 8 jews in charge
He sucks off the holohoax on twitter.

My problem is he got at hillary for not naming the enemy... Trump will not name his ally. Israel is more important than white people. He will NEVER talk about anti-white sentiment or white genocide.

Hillary was the same way. Except Vocally on the side of niggers, fags, women, etc... Trump pretended to be on the side of Whites. But he's not. Look at the evidence. Look at what he says. He was extremely deceptive about it, but he's Hillary, with less experience.

there are people here who unironically believed Donald Trump would be a /pol meme president

you guys are so fucking stupid

drumpf is done

they voted for a billionaire and got upset Bernie had a house. Sup Forums is fucking stupid as all hell. Reaganomics have proven to hurt the middle class's income since the 80's and people just dont realize they need to vote for the left because muh racism.

>what is old news
he flip flopped after talking with Trudeau and the Mexican guy, because he is a moron that only does what the last person he talked to tells him

The Left is outwardly satanic. It's just part of the system to funnel the slightly awake people to the right, and trick them into thinking it's the right choice.

We have no freedom. We are slaves.

>old news 11 hrs ago
>but talks about something that happened months ago

more like Slow-venia

Fucking s-s-shill. Don't you understand this is all just 4d c-c-chess. hahaha.. fucking nigger... trump w-will come through... this is all a r-ruse.. just wait and s-see

no one is satanic on this large of a scale, demonizing the opposition is a silly stance, and pretending there is no choice is even dumber. Democracy can work if we want it too. It just takes votes and an educated populace. Pretending it's futile is the stance of a depressed person.

There is so much shit going on I can understand this. It's not a top priority.

>"H-he'll build t-the wall... eventually..." says increasingly nervous man for the 17th time.

1.) Good political move for 2018
2.) Time will tell
3.)"
4.) They are when they get their balls back and can make trade deals.
5.) He was wrong to promise this.
6.) And he warned them. It was mostly good publicity thanks to the MSMs narrative.
7.)I actually know nothing about that promise or what's going on.
8.)>implying they have a choice
9.) Still in the works. Sean brought it up this weak alone.

etc.

They are terrorists. Their existence pushes moderates to him. He would be wrong to do anything.

and guess what he's doing? He's abolishing the death tax which only effects people worth over 11 million, and the alternative minimum tax which would ensure him and his kids would pay almost no taxes for the rest of their lives. He wants the tax bill to be one page and have so many loopholes that a child could figure out how to beat it.

Welcome to billionaire president and his very important tax bill, #1 on his list while he softens on THE WALL.

Oh, and if you makes less than 6 figures, you wont be getting a tax cut.

democrats literally laugh about me comitting suicide. I really don't have any other option then vote GOP

Didn't he get many of the European countries to admit that they are not fulfilling their end of the NATO agreement? Pretty sure Germany said they would increase their spending to the required 2% GDP. As far as I know he never referred to anything more then that. Also he did send a fake invoice to Germany so none of your statement is correct.

>baseless claim
>I hate democrats, listen to me plz, no info get bak2ul8r
>need tax breaks for rich rlly bad plz

What has made Trump to turn into such a cuck since he took office? What has he done so far?

> He's abolishing the death tax which only effects people worth over 11 million,

I don't care. That one is BS.

> and the alternative minimum tax which would ensure him and his kids would pay almost no taxes for the rest of their lives.

He wants to end that one.

> he softens on THE WALL.
How?

> 6 figures, you wont be getting a tax cut.

Yes you will faggot, it just won't be much.

>He wants to end that one.

I know you dolt. Thats the one tax he had to pay taxes on that we know of. He paid 38 milllion (and in his bracket he should have paid ten million more, mind you), and without it he would have paid about 5 million. The purpose of the AMT is to make sure obscenely wealthy people cannot avoid paying taxes via loopholes.

> it just won't be much.

Thats kind of his plan, appease the grovelling poor with peanuts and screw them harder by starving the government.

1. You have no proof that there isn't a private investigation and the Clinton foundation is still under investigation
2&3 only after the other players agreed to renegotiate which was the entire fucking point
4. Source
5. You have no way of measuring that and isis is about to be expelled from Syria
6. Blew up a tiny ass air field and told Russians to evacuate prior. We're not at war with Russia so fuck off
7. Literally who gives a fuck you're a massive retard for thinking this wasn't a bargaining chip
8. Once again a massive retard for thinking paying for the wall ever meant a literal check. Was always on his campaign website as remittances and tariffs
9. It took two years for Obama to get the ACA through and that's with all of congress sucking his cock.

Please kill your self shill. In the mean time he:
>stopped TPP
>greenlighted. Both oil pipelines
>slashed a shit ton of regulation
>convinced several companies to invest billions domestically
>unprecedented levels of sex trafficking busts
>convinced Mexico and Canada's to renegotiate NAFTA
>anti lobbying executive order
>massive spike in illegal immigration arrests
>crossings are down and voluntary exitings are up
>Supreme Court justice confirmed and he's now going to be able to get the travel ban and sanctuary city defunding through once they reach the court
>has gotten leftists so fucking butt hurt that they destroy their credibility daily by acting like smug violent faggots

From the wiki:

"The alternative minimum tax (AMT) is a supplemental income tax imposed by the United States federal government required in addition to baseline income tax for certain individuals, corporations, estates, and trusts that have exemptions or special circumstances allowing for lower payments of standard income tax."

The AMT is what made him pay so little. The WSJ, CNN, and the NYT were slamming him for using it.

>Thats kind of his plan, appease the grovelling poor with peanuts and screw them harder by starving the government.

And I don't mind it. Imo, it will be easy to raise taxes later. Bringing the unpopular loopholes back won't be.

well i came here after we lost elections to see myself how you gonna melt when that orange orangutan gonna fail all his promises. he is fucking loser, has no experience, cant do shit and all you have left is hopes and memes about 3d chess when that retard can barely play 1d twister. i am dying of laughter every day at your posts and false hopes, truly fascist are epitome of demented people. i will stay on this forum for couple of months and laiugh at you

Draining the swamp of corruption is the biggest deal to me. Once people actually face prison sentences and others brought to justice I will consider his work complete. I have faith it will happen one way or another but it is going to take a lot of work I would think.

Still I trust the intelligence agencies will do their jobs and get everyone who needs to be gotten when the time is right.

Hi newfags. We are totally aware that the president is just a figurehead for kike owned America to keep doing what it's always done. We rallied behind him on the far-off hope that he might tell all the lobbyists and special interest groups and kike overlords to fuck off, but mostly as a huge fuck you to all the stupid HRC/Bernout cunts and for the lmaymays and the bantz. Kill yourselves now faggots, please and thank you.

No, don't want to give away the format which would allow the potential of them to track down current placement and prepare for it. I don't use any social media but the best way I can describe it is antifa/bamn/other specific groups not currently released facebook profiles presented by pol.

uhmmm i dont think so sweetie :^)
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

Meant for different post here on site obviously.

Quick save.

I knew this would happen. Populist can never keep their unrealistic promises that the low iq population demand.

8. Mexico will pay for the wall
- declined by Mexico

10. There wont be a wall.

MEXICO WINS AGAIN NIGGERS. HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm not pretending. The Jews have a stranglehold. You are delusional at best, manipulative and subversive at worst. Probably a dick sucking little kike bitch faggot. Fuck off. Don't reply to me you nigger. You aren't fit to think. Your room is adorned with motivational posters.

The black pop isn't going up much. And that assumes the same trend will keep up with the spics, but all data has shown that the birthrates of newcomers booms then tapers off.

These are INCREDIBLY simple if you aren't a cock sucking little jewish puppet

>don't import the niggers
>literally just don't do it

>haha your country will become like my shitty country

enjoy your white repations.

>Draining the swamp of corruption
>I trust the intelligence agencies

You're either baiting or from T_D

Amerifag larping as bill mitchell

>You have no proof that there isn't a private investigation and the Clinton foundation is still under investigation
he himself said he is not going after her. the guy who was in charge of the email investigation (chaffetz) just resigned suddenly last week
>5. You have no way of measuring that and isis is about to be expelled from Syria
here's a measure: ISIS is still active and being armed by Israel and Saudis
>Blew up a tiny ass air field and told Russians to evacuate prior. We're not at war with Russia so fuck off
is that your measure of good relations? you have to be at war with a country? I guess that means Iran and the US are best friends right?
>7. Literally who gives a fuck you're a massive retard for thinking this wasn't a bargaining chip
the people who actually voted for him. how was it a bargaining chip? he didn't even get anything out of it except laughed at by other countries
>8. Once again a massive retard for thinking paying for the wall ever meant a literal check. Was always on his campaign website as remittances and tariffs
so we're basically loaning money to ourselves, got it
>9. It took two years for Obama to get the ACA through and that's with all of congress sucking his cock.
trump repeatedly promised to repeal and replace immediately. he repeatedly promise he had a great bill already in the works, that got shut down immediately, even with congress on his side
>>stopped TPP
research TTIP, that's what he's going to sign, its the same thing
>greenlighted. Both oil pipelines
>slashed a shit ton of regulation
you finally listed some things he has done
>convinced several companies to invest billions domestically
wrong, these companies have had plans in the workss for years. its impossible for a multinational company to just hammer out a deal overnight to bring jobs to the US.

>trumpcucks will defend him no matter what. it's the only thing they have left. they are mental midgets and can't see past their own kike nose.

>middle america stops voting for incumbents

Sure, big stranglehold. Stop being a depressed faggot, we outnumber jews 100 to 1.

Do you actually believe in Satanism and stupid shit like that?

People on this board need to just accept reality and realize that Jews are often in positions of power because their culture encourages hard work and success. Jews are successful because they have no choice but to be successful after centuries and centuries of oppression, disgust, and hatred towards them. I have Jewish neighbors. Do you really think they all meet there and have shadowy secret Jewish meetings about how to rule the world and how to trick the goy?

If you unironically think that Jews run the world and that there's some secret Jewish conspiracy - you are very mistaken.

There are people who rule the world, and there are conspiracies, and yeah, some of those people are Jewish, but if you think that has anything to do with their religion or culture you are pretty much dead wrong.

And pulling Satanism out of your ass is even more moronic.

pt. 2
>unprecedented levels of sex trafficking busts
literally what? there is not even hint of a spike in the number of arrests if you look at doj stats
>convinced Mexico and Canada's to renegotiate NAFTA
no, he didn't. nothing is going to happen to NAFTA just like nothing is going to happen with the wall or Ocare. it's empty promises
>anti lobbying executive order
his EOs have been next to useless and none of them are even in effect. being president doesn't mean you write royal decrees like a king.
>massive spike in illegal immigration arrests
not massive. there were already pretty low to begin with. 67% increase is not what trump voters wanted. we need 5000% increase to even have a shot at tackling demographic suicide
>crossings are down and voluntary exitings are up
crossings and voluntary exits have been going down since 2001 every year
>Supreme Court justice confirmed and he's now going to be able to get the travel ban and sanctuary city defunding through once they reach the court
he got gorsuch, yes. but he's not going to win defunding or travel ban, screenshot this post
>has gotten leftists so fucking butt hurt that they destroy their credibility daily by acting like smug violent faggots
yeah we destroyed this country and gave it to a kike loving populist, but its ok we pissed off some landwhales and tumblrinas, yay.

this

>being this reddit

You are obviously new and have a lot to learn, Jews don't have secret meetings and all that shit but they have an instinctual drive to destroy white homelands so they can feel safer while leeching off honest white people. And a large chunk of their 'success' is shameless nepotism. Go suck off based black men you plebbitor scum.

>hard work meme
lying slave driver.

Why would anyone pay for protection from a country that has proven to be dead weight in a war?

Because someone blew up Lybia and now Italy gets all the niggers, all the time.

>defeat ISIS

doesn't his daughter want to let ISIS refugees into MUrica now?

Lmao

Get enriched from Mexico and rapefugees faggot's

Dumph's real end game is to cause as much chaos as possible.

Hi r/the_cuckold

>if you don't support a neocon israeli puppet you're a kike!

>lock hillary up

He knows he'll get JFK'd

>because their culture encourages hard work and success

This is the dumbest Fucking thing I've ever read

YEAH I SHOULD HAVE SUPPORTED COMRADE SANDERS AND HAVE MY MONEY BE TAKEN BY A RACE TAX INSTEAD YOU FAGGOT?

Trump General is a shill perpetuated Wendy's advertisement.

He promised to trigger faggots and that's the only one I ever cared about.

Drumpf is just a dumber, white obama who speaks in simpler words

Yeah... pretty sad how he killed assad and let ISIS take over