Hey so, question for NatSoc. You guys big fans of Marvel right now? Just curious

Hey so, question for NatSoc. You guys big fans of Marvel right now? Just curious.

They made Captain America a Hydra agent and now he's wielding Thor's Hammer and all. I don't read the comics, but a lot of fans are pissed because they think that Marvel is just churning out Nazi propaganda now by subverting a character that was originally created by Jews as anti-Nazi propaganda. As I understand it, Hydra=Nazis right?

No.
Comic books are fucking gay. If you are in to ANY cartoon shit past the age of 11 you are mentally stunted and need to re-assess your life.

Is he still Hydra nazi? Djd thr hammer let him lift it?

I don't know man, but people are PISSED and acting like Marvel is sending coded messages to neo Nazis or some shit. So it got me curious what NatSoc thought about it. Apparently comics are too degenerate.

>saying this on an anime imageboard
Top kek

>says the guy posting on Sup Forums

>says the guy posting on Sup Forums

I stopped reading after the Secret Wars crossover

The last Marvel storyline I really liked was Doc Ock as Spider-Man. Anything I read now is old or indie.

>They made Captain America a Hydra agent and now he's wielding Thor's Hammer
What.

You found Sup Forums at some point for a reason other than Sup Forums.

Sup Forums was mainly a board for anime and nerd interests.

That means you liked one of those hobbies you would now consider degenerate past 11.

You are a larper.

Never really payed attention to capeshit. But isn't Captain America black right now? I remember a thread of how this ebil white right-wing militia were bullying these poor oppressed Mexican illegal immigrants who were just looking for a better life in America, and luckily were saved by Cap.

I got linked to a Sup Forums by a friend because of a funny cat meme thread when I was 13 (10 years ago).
I ever ever watched anime or any shit like that.

Big two are trash. Read Image or Dark Horse.

Never*

What does Captain America do while working for Hydra? Does he slaughter innocent people, gas Jews, etc?

Do it, let the gook cartoons take you

All I know about Marvel from my mates that were into comics is that they've gone full cuck over the past couple of years and so I doubt that what you say is true and that even if it were it's most likely some anti-American bollocks.

They're setting it up so white patriots are the Bad Guy and all the other heroes must unite to defeat him. Toxic intersectional identity politics, Jews run Hollywood.

DidnĀ“t Captain America get killed for refusing the Patriot Act or something?
I always thought this a funny analogy to... something, but apparently it was pure coincidence.

>Marvel right now
is shit, they don't know what to do

You realize you're on Sup Forums right?