The truth is, British Men are ripped...

The truth is, British Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make Polish women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When polish bois see a British Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a British GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that poles get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Britons!

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/why-are-british-so-ugly-what-european-nations-search-about-uk-0
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/31/british-people-will-be-fattest-in-europe-by-2025/
youtube.com/watch?v=jf07BcKVTKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fatties can get laid in uk

Kek, nice one mate.

pola pola~~

>turkish men who move to germany become more promiscuous, new study shows

Yeah...huh

>newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/why-are-british-so-ugly-what-european-nations-search-about-uk-0

>telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/31/british-people-will-be-fattest-in-europe-by-2025/

I think not

>Polish women who move to the UK become more promiscuous

That happens to everyone when visiting new places. Whenever you go on vacation or visit a foreign country your inhibitions are lowered which in turn leads to more promiscuous women.

Clearly pro-freedom of movement propaganda.
>polish broads are easy, let everyone in!

More like Brits are degenerate and once Polish women are away from a culture that holds them accountable they turn into trash. British women are not better than the women here.

their country remains polish though, while you sully your anglo heritage

Hmm yeah that must be why....

DELETE THIS.

>British women are not better than the women here.

British women have a very good reputation of begin easy going harlots. I saw teenagers wearing skirts at sub zero temperatures when I visited London a couple years ago.

That's some serious whorish determination.

>implying American "men" are safe

Wakey wakey

"i am a perfect lover"
t. me

point reduction for not including "gargantuine thickness to rival shorty mack and shane diesel"

8/10

Study shows Muslim men who move to Poland become more promiscuous...and then get fucked up.

Polish men protecting their women in Sopot (Poland/EU) youtube.com/watch?v=jf07BcKVTKI

Pathetic attempt by the Jew at the Fail to promote their Jew global Multiculti agenda for their Goyim

The cold helpfully numbs the pain from their various STDs

>Daily Mail
>News

Pick one

>in reality

>implying that it shows that chaste Polish women suddenly turn slutty when they see British Man

Nope, it just shows that degenerate sluts from Poland go to UK, when more chaste woman are left behind
Birds of a feather flock together

>t. Le 8% white face

God damn it! Eternal Anglos. We took the country and you take our women.

Reparations for independence yankee boi

How dat make u feel

Probably hookers.

Seen a lot of them with prams or young kids here
Probably better dole here than in Poland? .

what about anglo-americunts?

or is it just the limey-speak that gets em

More gibs m8.
/thread
Here they have friends and family that can say mean things when she start whoring herself or go with shitskins.
Once in UK there are no brakes.

quality shitmost m80, have a (you)