NORDIC SUPERIORITY

Do you have the jackpot?

I do, I have blond hair AND blue eyes, beautiful round face, I notice that people are much nicer to me than people with brown hair and brown eyes. Girls are nicer, guys are nicer, I get invited to parties by cool kids who don't even know me. Pakki, balkans, somalians and arabs have their own parties, becuase they know they won't get invited, they poison themselves with the drugs that they sell and only the skankiest and most desperate girls show up to their joint.

Also, viking cultural heritage is sincerely the best heritage. Even better than samurai, I don't get why weebs want to be samurais, they all get fat from it too. Go to the gym or MMA places and look at the guys who want to be vikings, a bunch of strong manly men who lift and fight better than anyone you've ever seen. They're like lions! Don't even get me started on the beauty of decorated viking axes, swords and shields, compared to the respectable, but over-rated japanese samurai weeb blades.

Todays laws and parlimentarism is in essence just a continiuation of "Gray Goose", the law of the vikings that was spread through out the world by them during the dark ages and led to the reneisance and enlightenment. What we have today in the west is much closer to what the vikings practically had, than the ramblings of some office desk thinker like Locke or Rousseau.

Nordic people are hands down the master race. Hitler was right about this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siward,_Earl_of_Northumbria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>round face
>beautiful
stopped reading right there fat fuck lay back on the rotten fish

>master race

>it's another d&c thread

OP is a narcissistic faggot

its obviously bait and everyone is falling for it
>its bait but its still true though

I meant round, as in well proportioned.

Compared to the shovel faces of arabs and englishmen who never had the privilegie of watering out their inbreeding with some much needed viking blood from the norsemen and danes.

You're supposed to have a cheeks. Not bony sharp edges around your eyes and cheek bones like somekind of half-lizard.

ALSO.

Look at this blade. Look at it! So beautiful. If you're gonna buy a sword to put up on a wall, then buy something like this. The japanese swords are a rip-off, maybe they're cheaper, but you're paying full price for a blade that only cuts on one side. This thing here is double edged and gives you a free arm to carry a shield. MUCH BETTER.

The vikings took everything the mediteranians did and perfected it. It is just a later, therefore much more sophisticated and developed civilization.

The vikings buildt stavchurches in the beginning. However, the vikings usurped christianity, turning it from being a nihilistic, sami-cannibalistic communist religion, and molded it into the christianity that we have today. The bible is still the bible, but the passages that has been cherrypicked are cherrypicked by the vikings, to allow for maximum efficiancy for western civilizations to prosper.

You can pretty much consider the elaborate cathedrals scattered through all of Europe where vikings have been, chruches with gargoyle dragons guarding them, a signature of the vikings who built them. You can take those buildings and put them in your propaganda picture!

Looking at them even just now, I realize they're built like a stavchruch more than the modern churches who we have today, or the primitive stone houses that came before them.

Viking signature right there man!

You're still a norwegian pussy in the end of the day, though.

>grouping thogether mesopotamian and anatolian cvilizations

not a very good /nordic/ general pic

Don't you have a russian dick you need to suck. Finland is pretty much just a part of Russia that runs itself when Russia doesn't need it. First thing Russia does in every war is to go in and take over Finland, with Finns not even putting up a fight.

Actually, the people of Norway just recently BTFO the romanian gyps-shits that come here, to snack of our kindness, pretending to be beggars, while building huge mansions in their home country.

After based journalists exposed them for what they were. Thieves, people who sell their own mothers for money, drug-thugs who poison our youth and impotent men who sit around doing nothing all day, the people of Norway stood up and threw them out!

In bergen they got so butthurt that their income sank down to zero, that they accused us of cussing, spitting and punching after them. The truth is that we simply witheld our money, then it all collapsed, just like t0he European Union.

kyss meg i reva

>be british
>take over 1/3rd of the planet
>still have no inferiority complex

>be german
>one of the most disciplined and hardworking nations in Europe who fought against the odds throught it's existence
>almost conquer Europe
>had a superiority complex once

>be french
>almost conquer Europe
>no superiority complex

>be the dutch
>small country of a few million people
>build a trade empire across the world, from America to Indonesia

>be vikings
>raid and pillage monasteries and undefended coastlines
>become irrelevant as soon as standing armies become a thing
>try to invade England, fail
>try to claim some ancient superiority to this end
You're the literal niggers of Europe

>be viking
>shape he face of modern europe
Truly Abdul, we are the niggerest of nigs.

this so so obviously bait and people still fall for it, fucking kek

Roll for your girl!

>HERE LIES GURTOR SON OF HURTOR HE WAS A BIGG GUY :DDDD :DDDD
Behold the glory of nordmenn civilization.

Roll

roll

Behold the glory of shartistani civilization.

Who do you think named NORMANdie.

The french?

Who do you think ruled over DANELAW in England?

The english?

Who do you think owned all the areas ending with -thorp in germany? Thorp isn't a german word, it is the viking word for city. It is like Berlinistan, just Berlinthorp. In fact one of the most important viking areas was Sliasthorp in northern germany.

A viking who had a profound influence on the Dutch was Rorik.

If you're gonna write a post that long, you have got to be able to come up with something a bit more relective than that.

Read more books, dumb nigger.

Our ingenuity knows no bounds!

>greebled sword
overdesigned trash

>beautiful round face
head like a fucking orange

>and englishmen

Where do you think the Anglo-Saxons came from Sven? Are you embarrassed Scandinavia is the backwater of Europe and every single one of your Germanic cousins went on to build great nations while you cling to lost glory of attacking defenseless monasteries and villages?

MUH RUINS

This blonde hair blue eyes meme need to die.
I have the jackpot, pure Scandi/Germanic heritage proven by DNA tests and I have really dark brown almost greyish hair and hazelbrown eyes.

Fucking kill yourself.

>Taking pride in Link of all fictional characters

HAHAHAHAHA, Now tell me how a current political situation is JUST LIKE something that happened in Harry Potter

Why are you here? You have no culture. You don't even know what you're talking about.

You have history, but you don't have culture. You don't know what it is like to be descended from vikings, samurais, knights or any of that stuff.

You can't walk around the lush countryside, see a wierd looking pile of grass, then dig in it expecting to find a vikings tomb, buried with his treasures and holding his sword.

You have no identity. You've done what germany is doing now for hundreds of years ago. You imported a lot of other races to come work for you, your country isn't even white.

You have nothing to protect, you have no dog in this fight. It is over for you. Why even post here?

Rolll

psh i am a jackpot 25% norway 25% japan, 37% germany 6.5% Italy 6.5% Hungary

Americans used to have a grand culture inherited from their Anglo-Celtic forefathers and enriched with Germans and a Dutch settlers, but since he associates with Latins, he's not a real American

>you have no culture
good thing we're getting culturally enriched unlike those burgers eh?

That pic blew my mind, so coal burning is actually a natural thing since women have always indulged in it?

i fucking love the norwegian cheese slicer + your women are fucking goddesses

/thread

op status : rekt

>Scania
They are just Danish forced to be Swedish lol

Giv os Skåne tilbage Achmed

It's a rare mental deviance. Some men/women love to be shitted and pissed on too. Thing is that 100 racemixers can ruin the whole race over couple of centuries, if not removed. That happened to Latins

women race mix because they have zero status and genetic quality within their own ingroup please learn.

Don't believe everything you read on pol. I would look up the quotes themselves. One red flag is the use of the terms blackamoor, moor, negro, etc, these were terms were invented in the middle ages - modern era.

The art is also irrelevant, having dark males and light females is an artistic style that dates back to the Egyptians, the idea was that men are outside so they tan, women are inside so they are light skinned. It's not a good example of skin color in any real population. Also, the most negroid looking character is clearly a satyr, not human at all.

People on here really do not understand history, archaeology or architecture. It's quite amusing.

Ugh, fucking degenerate. Emperor Nero was the Angela Merkel of his time.

No wonder they all lost their previously blond hair and blue eyes. What other purpose can they possibly serve as, other than a warning? Just look at Greece, what is going on over there, they are literally the toilet of Europe. In debt to their necks and refugees flush in over the sea, taking away the turism money that they desperately need. They better unfuck that situation quickly or they well see hard times like never before.

Legend of Zelda is the most red-pilled game there is. It is pure sub-conscious nationalist anti-muslim propaganda.

Link is a viking. Ganondorf is a muslim. The Gerudos are the Arabs of Hyrule. Ganondorf is actually Muhammed, Muhammed was said to have been a ginger.

On general people don't racemix. You spend too much time on Sup Forums. It's incredibly fringe thing to do. Those who do are evolutionary deficient and must be removed from society for the sake of common progress and genetic security.

>I notice that people are much nicer to me than people with brown hair and brown eyes. Girls are nicer, guys are nicer, I get invited to parties by cool kids who don't even know me

Yeah, right! And then you post in Sup Forums

This is what a shill-post looks like.

I ought to know, I used to work as one.

>Don't believe everything you read on pol.
Check out "African admixture in Europe". Open and see yourself.

Free movement and equal rights without anti-miscegenation laws = mud blood

The Edict of Caracalla was an edict issued in AD 212 by the Roman Emperor Caracalla, which declared that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given full Roman citizenship and all free women in the Empire were given the same rights as Roman women. Before 212, for the most part only inhabitants of Italia held full Roman citizenship. Colonies of Romans established in other provinces, Romans (or their descendants) living in provinces, the inhabitants of various cities throughout the Empire, and a few local nobles (such as kings of client countries) also held full citizenship. Provincials, on the other hand, were usually non-citizens, although some held the Latin Right.

MONGRELISED

>blond hair AND blue eyes

>tfw hair was so blonde after birth, it was almost white
>it's now dark brown

There is no significant SSA blood in Europe, though, unless you can find a study.

The Caracalla edict wasn't necessarily practiced. Most people retained their cultural identities, especially far away from Italium. A good example of this is that in the 5th century AD, there were still people that identified as Etruscans. I suggest you look up the scholarly concepts of Romanization/Becoming Roman to fully understand what was happening in the Roman empire. Roman history only goes so far, archaeology is where the truth lies.

The only gene flow into Italy was from the ancient Greeks, at least significantly.

What exactly am I shilling?

Post the story where you convert the immigrant boy to the way of boipucci by going up to him with your friends like girls do

>unless you can find a study.
Any genetic study on Latin confirms they are nigs 1,7-3,5%. Not /ourguys/.

Me too, my mum thought I was gonna be a perfect little aryan boy when I was born:(

>blond hair
>blue eyes
>beautiful round face
So you look like a downsy? You sure won the lottery there.

1,7-3,5% isn't significant and would not effect phenotype. Also, this is most likely from absorbing African servants/slaves post 15th century, rather than migration from SSA.

Examples

A 2013 study by Alessio Boattini et al. found 0 of African L haplogroup in the whole Italy out of 865 samples. The percentages for Berber M1 and U6 haplogroups were 0.46% and 0.35% respectively.[22]
A 2014 study by Stefania Sarno et al. found 0 of African L and M1 haplogroups in mainland Southern Italy out of 115 samples. Only two Berber U6 out of 115 samples were found, one from Lecce and one from Cosenza.[33]

You need to work on your English, Pedro.

Yet, because you had one shitskin in your family tree, despite most of your family being pure scani/germanic you don't have the features.

Blue eyes and blonde hair are ressesive genes, all it takes is one weak link in the chain and your physical virtue is gone forever. That is why we look at racemixing with the disgust that we do.

The ostehovel turns regular cheese into a meal worthy of a king.

So true, that is why it is more sad when it happens in sweden, than when it happens in Germany. Germany got their features form the viking, they watered out the brown hair, brown eyes problem. Obviously brown hair and brown eyes are a result of inbreeding, because inbreeding causes you to devolve back into apes.

All I can say is that this is what I see. I go to parties, popular girls get invited. The balkans, somalians, arabs and others don't get invited, they make their own parties and desperately try to get girls to come to them. But the only girls who do are the ones who can't get invited to ours. In fact, I knew a girl who had a boyfriend who was muslim, but she didn't even sleep with him because she was christian and wanted to wait until marrige. Also, the muslim had problems getting it up because of his circumcision had desensetized his dick. She eventually ended up with me in bed and I took her virginity, I took that hymen, it was okay because I was christian, so god must have meant it that way. Based girl, she was of course blond and very hot. She broke up with him later that week.

Norway will be the first country to fully unfuck itself, then the rest of the world will follow. Mark my words.

>a Norwegian lecturing me about English
Huh? Just post the story please it's really cute. It's like boy Cinderella.

My GF has expressed that she is treated better when she keeps her hair blonde. When she has her hair dark she does not get much positive attention from people and does not receive as many compliments.

People treat her almost princess-like or child-like when she has blonde hair, she gets a lot of special treatment. She is also blue eyed which I'm sure has a hand in this as well. She is very fair so I can see why she may seem princess-like to others.

People seem to really like blonde hair/blue eyes combo.

>1,7-3,5% isn't significant and would not effect phenotype.
Except it does to this very day. Latins should not be allowed to settle in the rest of Europe and spread their race traitor genetics

roll

Explain this: two friend of mine, he brown hair brown eyes, she red hair brown eyes had a beautiful blonde with green eyes daughter.

>england is nordic
I have literally cancer now because of this thread.

>expecting a Swede to have any understanding of history in his censored shit hole

Remember theres no Swedish culture

This jewish divide and conquer thread has been posted 20 times a day for years and Sup Forums still falls for it.

Sup Forums really is the lowest IQ board on Sup Forums.

she is a mutant, thats why. mutant genes popped up instead of being blonde or brunette, and green eyes are common with that mutant redhead genetics

Yeah, you know, if my hair was brown, I would seriously bleach that shit. If you can pull off the nordic look, that is your best option.

I can only tell you what I see. Blonde guys are given a pass and allowed things that darker looking guys simply are not allowed. My friend who has brown hair once just said "Why do so many people smile to you?" Just out of the blue while we were walking down the street.

It isn't gay at all. You're completely missing the point.

First off, the vikings were traders, they traded their arts and crafts, they had a good food-production because of the fertile soil of scandinavia. So their primary industry was strong, so they got a good secondary industry.

They traded silk with the persians. They wanted this silk to decorate their tunics around the sleeves and neck, making it comfortable to wear.

When the persians saw the vikings they were infatuated with their beauty. The persian men, who either didn't know how genetics worked, or simply saw their women as property and nothing else. Sent for their slaves, their sister, their daughters, sometimes even wives and mothers. And begged for the seed of the vikings. Let me tell you, they still do this to this day. At several occasions during family vacation in Egypt and similar countries, years before the whole radical islam wave, when I was 13-17, every vacation a shop keeper would casually joke about me having to marry his daughter.

However, long story short. The vikings happily obliged. So we have a bunch of tribes in the middle east with blonde and blue eyed people. One such tribe is the Kalesh in Pakistan, but you also have blondes in Chechenya, Kosovo and areas around the silk road.

This is the premise for what happened! Because he was a blond, nordic looking guy in a gang of bad turbans. I knew he could do so much better.

Recessive genes baby. If they check out their family trees they could probably find someone with blonde hair.

Green eyes are just a mutation though.

I'm talking about the story where you and your clique of cute blonde boys walk up to some shy refugee kid and just take him into your group and make him like one of you. It's like somthing from mean girls but for some reason when it's boys doing it it's the cutest thing ever.

No offence, I just really want to hear a sweeds take on this.

We can't deny that there is some racemixing going on in your country. And I wanna be fair, I've met some very based, very nordic looking cool Swedish guys and girls in my time. There are some good vikings living inside of Sweden.

But what do the racemixing women tell their children?

I mean, look at this pic right here I imagine that the mixed kid asks his mother "Mom? Why don't I have blond hair and blue eyes? You have blond hair and blue eyes, I want blue eyes and blond hair too. Why does my penis look funny? Why do all the guys with blonde hair and blue eyes have extra skin on their dick? Why do I grow a unibrow, when none of the blonde 11year olds do?"

What are you going to tell you children?

Genetic how do it works?

My grandma had red hair and gree eyes my grandpa light brown hair and brown eyes (father side) while mother side grandma was black hair brown hair and grandpa black hair blue eyes.

My mom had brown hair brown eyes like her sister but i'm black hair brown eyes meanwhile my two cousin are both blonde with light brown eyes (both my dad and my uncle are black hair brown hair)

Can I have a mutant child too?

It is not a story. It is a redemption.

Here is what happened. I was probably 13 years old, starting out on a school for adolescants. In norway we have child school from 6-12, then adolescant school from 13-16.

So, it is first year. We're all fitting. I get into my gang of people, with blond hair, blue eyes, attractive faces. The fat girls get in a gang of fat girls, the pretty girls get in a gang of pretty girls, nerds with nerds and so on.

So, we're a couple of weeks in at the first semester. And we had been noticing for a while, but nobody had commented on it, but now we felt comfortable talking freely with each other. And the question comes up "Have you noticed the blond kid who hangs in that gang of foreigners?"

Everybody goes "Poor kid, somebody save this dude. He is a good looking guy, why didn't he get white friends? These people are not good influence" And I had been sending him eye-contact, looking at him from a far, I think everybody had. Because there he was, only blonde eyed, good-looking, nordic boy in a pack of dark skin.

NO HOMO. But you just notice stuff like that. It makes you turn your head and do a double check. The point is, he was very aware of my presence.

I just think it's really cute is all

i wouldve hit the jackpot if my great grandmother wasnt a gypsy and my father wasnt a sperg

The earliest of my ancestry I have found. Green eyes, dirty blond hair reporting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siward,_Earl_of_Northumbria

So, I was curious. Who is he? Why the hell does he hang with those people? I mean, jeez, he could hang with us!

One recess I go out, and he is in there with his gang, I don't remember what me and my friends were talking about, but the blond guy "alone in the dark" commented on it. For a brief and genuine moment we just started talking, it was like talking to an old friend. We had amazing tone, sometimes you just get that from people.

Then one of the muslims in his gang goes "Hey, you know, he isn't Norwegian just because he has blond hair and blue eyes, he is muslim like us. He is just from a place in Kosovo where some people have blonde hair and blue eyes" And in the way he said it, I knew he was actually saying "This is my property, he belongs to us, back off" And I just thought to myself: You rude muslim piece of shit, now you've done it! That is my new best friend right there! He is gonna be the most Norwegian Norwegian that ever Norwegianed!

i know an albanian and he has visited albania before and told me everyone there had light skin but dark hair and brown eyes. what are you smoking?

Blue eyes blond hairs in China too, they claim to be Roman mutts.

It's possible, but since you're a dirty Italian, it will be less likely.

Kek im on this map in Finnish south coast. Its traditionally swedish speaking area.

You're getting it now, but you better save it, because I won't be telling it again.

There were a bunch of happy coincidences. I was in favor of the gods. Because we had mixed classes for some lessons, because we got pick and choose some subjects. So, I ended up working with him on some assignments in German language, wich was very boring, so we prefered to just talk.

He wasn't doing to bad for himself, he with his blue eyes and blonde hair had gotten into a very good Norwegian foster family. The same couldn't be said for the other guys in his clique. I got his MSN, laid a good foundation for our friendship. Then I started to invite him to do stuff with me and my gang of friends.

I even held a birthday party for my 13year old birthday. Like a child birthday party, with ballons and cakes I made myself, just to fuck with his soon to become former friends.

And it was the first year, so in history and norwegian we had about vikings. And I vividly remember telling him stuff like "Yeah, they were all around the globe, you're probably a viking" and he was like "You think so?" just wanting it. "Yeah, think about it, you look like me, just look at us. Blond hair and blue eyes, you don't look like Achmed or Jamal".

And I think, that deep inside, this was something he had felt for a long time. But he had never dare to get into it. But he does have eyes, he isn't blind. When he looks into the mirror he doesn't see a muslim staring back at him, perhaps he didn't even know what he saw, but now he had a word for it and the word was viking.

>nuh aesthetics

That's all Nord's really have to offer, its basically the "muh dick" argument

I fucking hate Nord's and Scandinavians

If this story doesn't end in a kiss I'm gonna be mad

Aight OP, I get you, I get you love your country and vikings and your culture and shit, that's awesome, so do I, I'm a huge norse history nerd. Explain this then for me friend. I'm 100% Norwegian. DNA tests prove it, my parents are both immigrants from Norway and come from Vik in Song Og Fjordane and my family includes families like the Hopperstads (who built a stave church a thousand years ago) Albrektsens, Skjervers etc. We even found a sword and bronze bowls from britain on our families farm that we've owned for thousands of years. I am a literal descendant of vikings with my Y-DNA line being of the haplogroup I1 and you cannot argue it. I have brown/auburn hair, hazel eyes, and a large red beard. And this is common in the family. It's also common of all Scandinavians from the beginning of fucking time. There are MANY vikings described as having dark hair, Haldan the Black, etc. In fact in the sagas it was said most common Norse people were of fair complexion and dark to medium hair. Only the inbreeding Nobles and Jarls were known to always have fair hair and blue eyes. So tell me again that only "pure" scandis have blonde hair and blue eyes. Cuz it's bullshit.

^ proof of how retarded and weird Nord's and Scandinavians are

Also
>nuh vikings
Literally barbarians who raped coastal villages, would only attack farmers and ran away when confronted by actual soldiers

Fucking kys you dumb uncivilized retards

>balkans
>implying that they are trash like arabs and blacks

*triggered*

...and these weird obsessive traits seem to be passed on genetically

>I got the traits of a woman

Post boipucci, i bet it's clean-shaven too you fucking sodomite

kek

M8. All civilizations have at one point, raped and pillaged. Your country more than most, Africa, India etc. You just salty because your countries been sacked by Rome, Saxons, Angles, Jutes, Norse, and now by Muslims.

Just straighten your teeht, shave your balding head and lose the fat. It is gonna be alright.

I remember the "transition phase". Hilarious stuff. He would be in my gang, we're all talking and laughing together. We're getting some really great atmosphere, if you know what I mean. Then the muslim gang come over and wants to join in, and everybody just goes quiet. Like all the fun just got sucked out of the air.

Nothing bad ever happened, there was never any fighting. But you could cut the tension with a knife, it was that thick. Him walking together with me home after school, his friends sitting on a bench with their hands in the pockets glaring over their shoulder. Good times!

So, next year, we're all getting confirmed. So he has to choose: Islamic, convert to christianity or humanist ceremony. So, because of the situation around him when he was born, he was not circumsized. Wich was just great levarage, because I could go "Really? Islam? You know what a circumcission is right? An old arab guy is gonna grab hold of your dick, then cut of a part of it with a razor blade" and "Well, you know what else is just a piece of skin? Your eye-lid. It is there for a reason. Pornstars have it to not feel pleasure" I read him the passage from the old testament when the jews trick a whole village to get circumsized, then go in two days later and kill everybody because the men are still in to much pain to fight.

For a while he wanted to chicken-out and do humanist ceremony, because it is actually more of an insult to islam if he became christian, because then he would be playing favourites between us and his former friends. I was like "No, common, we're vikings!" and his friends were like "Why christian? You have all the Jesus you need in the Quran" Those dumb fuckers totally didn't understand that he was deadly afraid of getting his dick chopped off, so he was actually down to christianity with me or humanism alone.

It comes from that time the Indo-Europeans first crossed the Urals. They assimilated the locals, taking their brown eyes and hair, then spread them through eachother. Many proud descendants of Vikangz today aren't that """pure""" because Vikings weren't a 100% homogenous people to begin with.

>french intellectuals

This isn't your blog faggot

You have the mindset of a woman which is why your nations are going extinct

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIT

Shouldn't you be using runestones instead of subhuman southern European Latin characters?

Shhhhh, don't mention that the Latins created the west it might make him mad.