WW2 according to Germans: 1939 to 1945

WW2 according to Murricans: June 1944 to April 1945

Makes you think, does it not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UkxIqxGYTxA
imdb.com/title/tt0139491/
archive.is/0JPmP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For now, the tone-deaf manner in which this all-white production checked all the diversity boxes — “women, an African-American unit and even a child” — reduced everyone else to a bullet point on the back of a box, yet another feature. We’ve got a private multiplayer beta; we’ve got zombies; we’ve got black people, we’ve got women, we’ve got a Jew.

It reads like a marketer’s checklist for suitable diversity, a roster of token characters that doesn’t acknowledge their experiences more than it pats the publisher on the back. Sledgehammer staffers’ repeated references to “brotherhood” also speak clearly to the fact this game will be told from a very traditional perspective.

From what we saw and heard about this game today, that tradition doesn’t genuinely include brothers of other races, or brothers who don’t identify as male. It’s important to note that segregation was still very much enforced during the time period, including within the American military. And judging by the attention Sledgehammer is paying to period firearms and the sounds they make, Call of Duty: WWII is all about preserving historical authenticity.

PLAYABILITY IS THE SPECIAL OBLIGATION OF INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT.
That leaves fighters of color, fighters who are women, in supporting roles. It’s not even known if they are playable. Playability is the special obligation of interactive entertainment in telling a story, an obligation that movies like The Guns of Navarone or The Longest Day don’t face, even in hindsight 50 years later. A lot of different people are going to play Call of Duty: WWII. Just because brothers of different races didn’t fight alongside each other doesn’t mean that players in the year 2017 shouldn’t inhabit and absorb all their experiences.

Didn't see any Niggers in the trailer unlike battlefield so it could be a pass in my books.

This is retarded. How much do you bet they are going to censor all the nazi flags in the game and replace it by iron cross ???

Better fuckingnot. And if I see a tranny I'm breaking my shit

There will be many Jews, women and blacks and Hispanics.

Also, there will be children on the battlefield and maybe some closet gays.

Prepare to be diversified!

> that tradition doesn’t genuinely include brothers of other races, or brothers who don’t identify as male.
>brothers who don’t identify as male.

wat

I hate the current status quo of vidya.

>WW2 game
>people care more about muh diversity instead of America vs Germany again
Fuck gaming journalists

>American company wants to make a WW2 game focused on Americans

I see nothing wrong with this. If you want a German focused game a German company should do it.

Russia is just going to be DLC anyways. I don't get the anger over this.

>If you want a German focused game a German company should do it.

You know as well as I do that Germany is not allowed to make games with Germans in it in ww2. You wrote that in our constitution in 1945.

I don't see the problem in trying to get more sales, it's like arguing against WoT. There are plenty of autistically accurate historical games.

>that tradition doesn’t genuinely include brothers who don’t identify as male.

Let's shoe-horn trannies into everything, even though nobody at all back then even had the germ of this idea in their heads.

>make sure you check all the boxes
>but don't make it look like you were checking all the boxes

Kek I honestly forgot. I just remembered that hoi4 doesn't even have Hitler in Germany.

P.S. what an amazing game series it would be which did a 5 game arc about the European theatre... 1939 to 1940 (Poland, Norway, France, Benelux), 1940 to 1941 North Africa and Greece, 1941 to 1944 (Russian campaign), 1942 to 1944 on the Italian front and 1944 to 1945 Normandy and French front including 1944 to 1945 on the Russian front as the great finale.

Saving Private Ryan didn't have any niggers or women in it that weren't at home.

And that's from the kikiest of kike directors. Where was the outrage? Maybe because WW2, as dumb as it was, was fought between white men in the European theatre.

And the real percentage of actual trannies kept it private, where it belongs

Ha hah German movies are regulated by a constitution.
Yeah no idiot. We also didn't write your traffic laws.

>COD: WWII
>Costs $179.99 + season pass that will include Battle for Nazi Moon and The Britbong Special All-Black American Assassin Faction.
>Enter promote code from a bottle of Mountain Dew to receive a special Glowing Green sparkly M1-grand skin
>Multiplayer
>Land on Normandy beach from a mechanical transport walker vehicle with laser-precision landing platforms
>Jump through the anti-particle mines with my Nitron BOG (boots-on-ground) loadout
>Get killed by a bayonet from behind
>Some kid with a pink rifle and purple dildo attachment wearing an edgy Spartan helmet
>This music starts playing youtube.com/watch?v=UkxIqxGYTxA
>Seth Rogan appears on my screen and yells "GET PWNED SON!"
>Caul O'Doodie: World War Too.

The fact that there are still idiots who are being jewed by COD even after Infinite Warfare. I just don't get it.

When are we going to get to play as Germans?

>play as seasoned Wehrmacht NCO
>game begins with him at the German border fighting to cover the retreat of civilians
>missions like carrying messages, evacuating people, rescue trapped units, naybe throw in a dogfight mission
>mow down hundreds of slavs, all the way to berlin
>last level is you doing a last stand in the Reichstag
>you're on the roof, almost out of ammo, mortally wounded, everyone around you is dead
>stand up to see a slav coming to plant his flag for all of Berlin to see
>shoot him with your P38, get hacked to pieces by a very angry russian man
>watch them plant the flag, for some reason however, you feel like they'll get what they deserve soon

So what dose it have to do with Sup Forums?
I dont see reason to go over 3A games anymore....we all know they are run by the (((diversity))) and if they manage to cram nigger and a cunt in to WW1 they can do than with WW2.

I want this too. But we both know the most we'll get is a Russia and maybe a Pacific War DLC.

Game devs a clueless about history. France wasn't even a playable country in B12 at launch.

They are only doing those years because it's from an American perspective and America wasn't in the war till then you dipshit

>Ha hah German movies are regulated by a constitution.
>Yeah no idiot. We also didn't write your traffic laws.

The Allies wrote our constitution, idiot, and you were part of it. The anti-Nazi laws that exist today in Germany were written by the occupation powers.

Start learning some history, you commie-loving Soviet ally you.

>meanwhile at DICE
>OKAY WE NEED MORE NIGGERS ON THE GERMAN SIDE

imdb.com/title/tt0139491/

>censor all the nazi flags
They're an American dev
As much as I hate CoD they aren't half as cuckd as Dice so you'll actually see the damn swastikas
I don't give a shit though Big Red 1 and the first CoD were the only cock of duty games that were ever worth a shit
Medal of Honor is the true master of WW2 games

>blacks and Hispanics
they also fought in ww2

*BF1

Too bad EA fucked MoH for good.

Shit but even latinos saw more combat than niggers

Why can't we just get a game based on the 442nd Infantry Regiment?

Nigger nigger spic n wigger

Thank that kike motherfucker Spielberg for the permanent disinformation that is WWII (((history))).

Operation torch ring a bell dipshit? November 8 42, landing in north africa.

Then landing in Italy.

Moment of silence for Frontline

>American perspective

>bazillion WW2 games

>basically none of them let you play a member of the Axis powers

>if they did it'd have to be wrapped up in a stupid song and dance about how bad they are and probably have some extended death sequence at the end to play it as safe as possible to say "see! we hate nazis!".

America joined the war effort very late in the game, largely due to isolationist fruitcakes.

Ever since then , they've been trying to revise history via HollyWood and now the gaming industry.

Press F to pay respects.

Call of Duty's last decent title was MW2. It was all downhill from there.

Don't listen to him
He like most eurocucks probably thinks we were only in The Great War in 1917 & 1918 too

The femicrazies won't be satisfied until they get a game where only girls storm the Normandy beach.

"REEEE WHY DOESN'T THIS GAME HAVE EVERY CONCEIVABLE FRONT IN IT FUCKING MERICUNTS"
Is there anything more pathetic than bitching about a game, that very clearly already has a specific story it wants to tell, not having the fucking invasion of Poland or some shit?

Maybe a European game dev should make that, if euro trash really want it.

Thx for the Icky link....that was fun to listen.
There is some fucked up law in Germany that would make them reskin lots of shit in that game, (((they))) would back off since its cost more.
Germany nazi laws are fucked up just as Japan military laws.

>$179.99 + season pass

The Deluxe edition (IE game+season pass) is $99. Same as every other COD.

Game alone is $59.99, again, same as every other COD.

Not defending COD or DLC bullshit, but atleast put your facts out there right mate.

Its the principle of historical accuracy. But i guess nothing matters more than a buck.

COD should have stuck to retarded 3d movement and gender-fluid gun camos.
This franchise is like a big gay dick with a political slogan on it.

Im not paying 70 bucks to get AIDS.

Jerome Goldstein, go get shot jew nigger.

>Ywn get to play as a German soldier on Normandy mowing down the ZOG drones as they come to spell doom for you and your people
I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks it needs to be made

Why don't they just make it as realistic as possible and portray it correctly as such?

Will people be angry you made a realistic game about germany?

>Chinese owned company makes a WW2 game focused on diversity propaganda and an unoriginal campaign while reusing assets from previous games,
fixed that for you.

Its like putting fluoride in the wat-

yes goy, as did the nambla

we put nambla activists in the game to fightt on the allied side

Yes because realistic portrayal would call for showing the Nazis and German people as the least corrupt side in the entire war

There is diversity,and the is fact you fag. Blacks,Latino were in WW2,blacks although are safe to have less action and a majority were in supply trucks,which is an extremely important job, cause with out proper logistics,and resupply your forces get fucked.diversity would be making movie about their important role ,making over the top and black are superior and bland like that NASA movie. Did they contribute alot,but they made all we blacks and shit.

Is this taken from the article, can't tell as you didn't leave a link

Never thought of it that way

So pretty much Germany is cucking us out of a game thats point of view is a German soldier

>make game about Germans that doesn't demonize them
>it gets banned in half of Europe
>oy veying from kike outrage merchants can be heard across the globe
>negative PR out the ass

Never, ever gonna happen.

>Berlin mission
>Playing as a woman taking part in the resistance
>Single handedly move down hundreds of Nazi SS Death Squads
>Effectively turn the tide of war to allies favor
>You eventually learn this womyn is Anne Frank

>Last mission involves infiltrating the German high command bunker
>With your nonbinary black jewish girlfriend
>And both simultaneously shooting Hitler in the head

*Heh* Nothing personel, mein Fuhrer

Also, I play as communists in games and the ideology doesn't impart.

For all this crapping on about diversity, they sure want everything to be the same.

It's a WW2 game, there better be a shit ton of Jews in camps. Bonus points of they let you play as an axe wielding Nazi motorcyclist.

archive.is/0JPmP

>America joined the war effort very late in the game
WWI, not WWII.

These people are sick in the head

thanks

Man, when are we going to get a game where we're on the Axis side?
RO2 SP was just MP with bots, essentially, so it doesn't really count.

i know this such a minor thing but it really bothers me more than anything else and i barely play video games

i find it disrespectful to the white men who went out and fought for this, only to be replaced by niggers and muslims

>Muh gayms.

If they censore the Nazi flags in this game, i won't be buying shit. It's a fucking joke that they wanted to censore history.

Your fucking constitution has nothing about video gaming or 90% of your laws or regulations. Learn what the fuck a constitution is.

>Buying WW2 games post 2007
It's your own damn fault

Shut up sperglord

>implying they won't censor the nazi stuff
black ops 2 and black ops 3 both had maps that were taken from world at war. In world at war, there were swastikas on those maps. In the two more recent games, those swastikas were replaced; not even with an iron cross, but with some stupid fictional lion head icon or something.

Doubt a lot of people here engage in the interactive jew, but we need to be aware of how they're distorting people's awareness of history with their mass media/ entertainment kikery.

You're a goddamn inbred retard.

Stronk transgender jewish resistance fighter womyn protagonist vs le ebil nazis

The krauts in COD:United Offensive were based as fuck
>dat K98

>COD UO

Fuck....that takes me waaaaaay back.

>double-D-Day

>AMERICAN MISSIONS
BLOW SHIT UP FUCK I AM IN A MICHAEL BAY MOVIE FUCK YEAH AMERICA!
>BRITISH MISSION
Can't be seen spy/infiltration sections collecting information
>FRENCH MISSION
Some chick working for the 'resistance' fucking some black GI

Mark my words

I don't mean to cuck ourselves, but by the time we landed in normandy tens of millions of europeans had already died, plus entire cities obliterated. So, yeah we did arrive late.

Is that for real?

COD:WWII Expansion Pack
>Refueling convoy and Mess Cook
>The Tyrone Experience

uhh, literally every multiplayer themed WWII game that let you be on the german team had a normandy map you got to mow down everyone on.

Fucking kek

Top kekel

It would actually be legal if they removed all the bad trigger Nazi Symbols.

It's just that nobody has the balls to make a game like that because (((they))) and their allies would surely ruin the devs life.

Fuck you Aussies. You map skipping laggy fucks

>black jewish SS officer in a pink uniform firing a lime green MG42 while smoking a joint

Calling it now

Stop replaying the same fucking maps over and over.

Modern day according to Germans:

CULTURALLY ENRICHED AF

zis.... zis iz ze truz, werner....

yup

But the devs would also get fucktons of free marketing for being problematic controversial etc.

Nah. Most of those countries weren't even fighting. They just gave up. Britain and Poland were the only countries doing any fighting.

>that pic
Damn. Too close to home.

There's something close...

Is it too fucking much to ask for a game set in 1940s France? how about a nice strategy game in oh i don't fucking know, maybe NORTH FUCKING AFRICA BASED THEATER OF TRUE GLORY?

no, to american triple a game developers, the war was only in Normandy, and people only want to play as Americans everything else isa distracion.

fucking niggers.

So change your constitution instead of whining about the US you worthless eurocuck faggot. What the US did with West Germany after WW2 has nothing to do with Germany's self-determination today.
Of course, we both know Germany's self-determination today is nothing more than finding more tasty mudslime cocks to suck and destroying Europe. Maybe when you're swallowing the next load of spicy hot islamist manchowder, you might remind yourself you could be changing your constitution instead.

There are still people playing it online, about 200 unique users from my observations. Nothing like the rush of sneaking into a bunker, setting up charges and defending it from the enemy till it blows up in Base Assault mode.

Sometimes they go way outside the wire and have you be a red army guy.

But they think all the red army ever did was Stalingrad, Kursk and storming Berlin.

Anyone recommend his books?

>>black jewish SS officer in a pink uniform firing a lime green MG42 while smoking a joint

There actually were black SS officers...

Which is more than you can say about the US army at the time.

It was OK to be black in Nazi Germany, just don't be a nigger. Also, no kikes.

I am totally OK with that too.

Kek at pic related