Just the facts ma'am

Not here to make fun of Trump supporters.

whio.com/news/national-govt--politics/ivanka-trump-talks-about-allowing-syrian-refugees-into/dkGjEgxbVnjS02I1bgAlGI/

FUCKCKKCKING REEEEEEEEE!

America gets NOSED once again

That (((Lagarde))) nose.

>implying /r/the_donald isnt just spilled over from Sup Forums
>implying Sup Forums ever thought the same way as you
>implying you aren't real nu-Sup Forums

>implying /r/the_donald isnt just spilled over from Sup Forums
Top kek, maybe for the first month when an user created that subreddit, but it was quickly subverted and filled with bluepilled normies like you. Now it's a delusional cringefest.
The_Donald was a mistake

I don't think i've heard one thing about this woman that I liked.

Never Trust women or kikes.

That does it. President of US is like being Chairman, CEO, and COO of America. Trump is too lazy to be anything other than Chairman. Gave his daughter, her husband, and Pence the CEO and COO roles. I'm not voting for him again.

If that kike loving bitch sways him, so be it.
We will not let saracen heathens run through our streets.
We will not be cucked.
We will not forsake the Church.
WE ARE NOT SWEDEN.
If they come, they die.

Fuck Trump and Fuck Ivanka / Kushkike. They are sellouts of the highest order.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Once again the politics of children is BTFO

I-I-It's just 9D cockfighting.....

Im not lying when I say Im worry annon.

I worry the even among the one that see mass immigration as danger, they still dont see the real enemy but only the perceived one.

canada?

Serves them right: they trusted a Jew!

If Hillary won at least she would continue fucking shit up and making the left and Democrats look bad, causing more right-wing backlash

Trump is just letting his daughter and her kike husband run the show like some Game of Thrones puppet show

Reeeeeeeeeeeally getting sick of her shit.
Trump needs to leash his daughter in, people didn't vote for her.

>whio

GAS THE KIKE!

Can't do that when she is busy grinding her plastic ass on his crotch.

DAAAAAAADDDDDYYYYY
I WANT THESE NCE LITTLE REFUGEES IN OUR COUNTRY :)

Just give up Sup Forums the jews ALWAYS win.

>That feeling when the 1950's America is gone.
>The nationalism and patriotism is long dead
>Trump brought Sup Forums a small light in the darkness of globalism
>Turns out he's a cuck.

I just want to see the world burn right at this point.

Lol there is no way to her out of office or stop the jews from controlling him at this point. He is in, theres zero feedback mechanism for the next 3 1/2 years. The only other option is to actually get involved in government and take seats over yourselves.

I would gladly write the right to abortion in the Constitution in period blood if I could cross out the 19th Amendment.

Don't you see? America's in 1930 Germany, just gotta wait a few years senpai.
Also seen a post saying it's more like a French time period (the 4th something or other?), but I don't know shit about French history.

Not even sure Le Pen is an option or just more of the same.
Who am I kidding she is married to a kike.

You said annon.

Sup Forums for President 2020.

Women shouldn't be in politics, this is the complete opposite of what Sup Forums wanted for the country. The complete opposite of what's right.

Trump is a nutless foreskin bloodsucker. He is a massive piece of shit and I wish someone would honestly just kill him. Look at him.

Le Pen isn't even an option, she's more "moderate" than she appears, I doubt she's even in remove mode, just does it for the elections, unless nukes start flying, or crowds gathering in the streets clashing with police and antifa scum then I doubt there's going to be any change and even then, it'll be local, nothing global. Unless a WW3 happens, that's the only hope, that's the only way to stall the jew.

What about the 2018 House of Representatives and Senate election?
Go left, go right, go independent or not vote?
What do?

No, it would be like in south korea

>A kike wants to let refugees into a country that isnt israel

Suprise suprise

(((They))) would have lost forever.
>HOWEVER

>part of the discussion means it's the end goal of the discussion

Guys cmon now

Ok ok lets accept it, we got played.

Now what? what to do next?
Solutions people give me solutions.

why am i not surprised?

JUST
STOP
FUNDING
THE
REBELS

war=over

won't happen

DAAAAAADDDYYYY THE BROWN BABIESSS

Have fun voting for Tulsi, faggot

stop working. get on welfare.

you're essentially paying taxes for niggers and kikes. just drop out.

I would like to be able to tell to go fuck yourself with a straight face but...I cant, you kinda right.

It's how Rome fell.

We can't let this happen we need to save them.

Fuck off kike.

So what is the right course of action Leaf?

MASSIVE BLOODSHED

JEWmerica strikes again.

P.S. Get your kike asses out of our country.

Fucking apefugees should've gone to the US in the first place Obama fucking ruined Syria thus the US is responsable for the apefugees not us Europeans.

>urges whites to stop working
>kike
very interesting...

Democracy seems to be in dare need of some bloodshed.

I'm glad I voted for Donald and not a woman. Anyone that defends Ivanka is just as bad as the leftists that worship Chelsea Hubbell.

So now do you believe us about the Jew menace? Somebody posted it yesterday and I loved it. Neocons, liberals, just two wings of the same beast.

Im sold Burger.

She's a limousine liberal. There's nothing about her to like. Personally, I'd like to see her put her money where her big mouth is and put the refugees up in her home in NYC.

Women and female children only. The men can stay to fight and the male children can stay to avenge their families.

Ivanka Trump doesn't talk about the CIA planned coup in Syria and the CIA planned population replacement in the USA to make a few shareholders wealthy for a single quarter, before the economy collapses around them.

She also doesn't want to talk about the fact that most of them aren't even from syria.

So, the CIA is planning to import the very mercenary group in trained to overthrow various nations in the middle east, INTO the united states?

And call them "Refugees"?

women are literally destroying this country

> female children only

That's fucking cold man, young boys have equally no business in a war zone.

t. Pedophile

>The men can stay to fight
this is bullshit, you're basically just indirectly drafting the men into the battle

I think this annon is reffering to these