Women's traditional dress pt.2: Danefu come back edition

First thread got archived. I'm wheatfield-ifying some of the images posted in there. The wheat logo is just a little memetics I thought I'd throw in there to tie everything together, plus it makes it more Pinterest-friendly.

(Field = wheatfield, weave = weaving fabrics, in case it's not obvious.)

Original OP:
>Why don't women dress proper anymore? I am sick and tired of seeing leggings, booty shorts and crop tops. Anyone else?

Seriously though, where the fuck can one find women like this?

To whom is Danefu directed?

I don't like these pictures because all of the women depicted are wearing heavy makeup

Well obviously a lot of Photoshop has been used in these images to make them look a bit more ethereal, but they should be out there. Don't know exactly where.

i don't know if this is going to make a difference but i too hate spandex for many reasons.

>shittty synthetic fabric
>ugly
>vulgar
>no style

By being blonde and beautiful.

Lucky for me I am just that.

The Danish qt in the last thread.
She'll be Sup Forumss new infatuation for at least the next 24 hours.

This trap in denial

I love white women but I really hate how absolutely fucked up they are

I wish they'd stop it

I'm not Danish, I'm a Dutch person on holiday in Denmark. That's why my little flag here is Danish!

They'll snap out of it. The authority/tradition/father-shaped hole will fill itself naturally.

not sure if you pic is natural overshot jaw or jutting on purpose. is it the new duckface?

Are you her?

America
Plenty like this
But that's the problem, I hate women who dye their hair blonde
It's like saying brunette or black hair isn't good enough which is bullshit

women do not dress like this anymore because stores are filled with awful clothing options, they do not have much of a choice.

My GF dresses like the women in these threads but that is because she only buys old fashioned clothes at thrift-stores.

It is a shame that the USA has such an influence on what women wear because the majority of women here dress trashy and always wear loud colors that clash.

>father-shaped hole
Is that a dick joke?

I'm the person in this pic yeah

if you larp so Haziz

Eastern Europe.

>Posting self
Be careful user

your gf is a slut

Can you post a picture of your right hand with your fingers held together please?

that looks like my sister in law

this looks like my wife

they grew up in new england

No but I was thinking of daddy issues, so it probably got through my subconscious for that reason. The whole situation is a dick joke. Tradition as the father figure has become a tranny with its dick cut off.

I've been watching too much Peterson.

Nice try Elvis Hamimoglu.

You don't really need him, he's only voicing your own opinions, like Sagan he's for normies who are ignorant

Check the pt.1 thread. She's got a boyfriend already and hes perfect and shares her values and also a white nationalist anddddssd.....sda..ds..sd.

bump

Have you ever considered living in America?

He's not a white nationalist and neither am I. Civic nationalists actually. I care more about culture/morals/values, than skin colour.

Someday you're realize that "skin color" is a factor i n keeping the culture/morals/values that you desire. They're not separate.

>Civic nationalist

I'm still left wing (by the political compass site, anyway) and I realized this recently, shortly after hearing Richard Spencer's talk at Auburn. I'm extremely confused by the fact that some morons are calling one of the most redpilling guys ever "controlled opposition".

The recent obsession with Victorian England, Japan, old Germanic environments, even mainland Asia, proves that people need a specific ethnic "face" to anchor in the beauty of idea-rich environments psychologically. Although two ethnic groups in a country may also magnify each other, they should both be historically from that place.

There are quite a lot of degenerate white people, I don't consider slavs automatically untermensch, and I don't mind smart hard-working Asian people as an example being part of my nation.

>I don't consider slavs automatically untermensch

Neither did the nazis, you fell for the goyim trap

In theory i would agree with you but in practice that's not how it works

get out

Is this respectable women's attire?

Women should probably dress like their grandmothers.

>Dutch
I guess it could be worse, you're practically a Dane anyway.

Yeah but I don't think societies have to be completely ethnically homogeneous to prosper. The Nazis did see slavs not as 'pure' as Germanic people though.
Also Islam can fuck off, that's one of the ideologies I hope that will be eradicated.

Go see how young French and Italian women dress. Stylish, yet classy. Oh wait, you don't go outside your house and rather post pictures of fantasy waifus on the internet.

>Yeah but I don't think societies have to be completely ethnically homogeneous to prosper.

Of course not but if you want to undo the damage already done to race relations it's better to separate temporarily and see how it goes wouldn't you agree

I've got Irish in me, however... My family has been in America long enough that I'm American. If every "Irish American" came to Ireland, we would start to change your culture. Some of us would adapt and change. But when talking about the different races: Different IQs, those would also play a large part in behaviors and outcomes.

Europeans and American's really don't want open borders with non-europeans. The cultures that they would come from are too different.

'Practically a Dane', nah big difference. I've been here for a few days now and I already miss the Netherlands. Your capital has been taken over by globalists, I barely see any traditional architecture. You also seem to have a lot of ANTIFA fans over here.

You're children will be ashamed of you should you ever have any.

If I could kick out all the Turks out of my country, ooh I would, that would be wonderful.

Ashamed of what exactly?

Then we are on the same page anyway, wont take you long

Seriously, where can I find beautiful women like this ?

(You)

No aussie or kiwi?

That's a bit much for everyday if that's what your getting at

What would you say is the ideal family size if money is not a constraint? Also how much would you want your wagecuck husband to earn so as to be comfortable?

>bleached blonde
from tradional beauty to trashy skank in 0.2 seconds

>Your capital has been taken over by globalists
Have you been anywhere near Amsterdam in the last three decades? That is more an argument for why we are similar, not different.

I've been to Denmark many times and lived in Norway for six months, I'd say there is al very large cultural overlap between Scandinavia, Germany and the Netherlands. I wouldn't agree with "Practically a Dane" but our cultures are very similar nonetheless .

Autism is my superpower

It's not as bad in Amsterdam or Den Haag as it is in Copenhagen. Everywhere globalism is trying to take over, but at least Amsterdam looks more unique than Copenhagen. There is some cultural overlap, but Dutch people act very different from Danish people. I often complain that us Dutchies seem a bit cold, but in comparison we are a lot more social.

What's the ideal hunting wear for a woman?
A-asking for a friend

That looks alright

I'm just looking for comfy gear. I wear stuff similar but when I'm out badger culling or something it gets pretty chilly

Plus I want to look /fa/rmer

For some reason this outfit is more arousing than booty shorts...

Because i know that as a man i could have such a dame out in public with me and she'd be polite, discrete... And back at my place a total slut.

I'm in love

If anyone's getting her a greencard it's me, cunt.

BACK OFF

Just get a big coat and you'll be set, also what is it with tons of women showing up on pol today? or have you just always been lurking?

Dear Odin I hope I can wife a girl like that one day...

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

There's a lot of conservative white women on this website. The altfem threads brought a lot of us out of the woodwork.
I miss those threads.

I'm a regular in Britpol, been lurking for about three or so years, occasionally make a post

More women (female) post here more than you think

Plus it probably helps I have far right views anyway, as I'm a southern farmer girl

Pic related you cant go wrong with. White dresses is perfect

Well it's good to know women still come here

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm already with an English guy

NO YOU BACK THE FUCK OFF????

Ethnic mixing is the first step towards racemixing. No wonder you're a civic cuck. GTFO of Sup Forums.

Just got to look out for them and be able to tell the difference between them and traps

Because there are plenty of those degenerate cute boys on here as well

FUCKING JAMMY ANGLO BASTARDS

How do you feel about traps then? does it rustle your jimmies?

Another question how long have you been here or have you came from red.dit

A lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets.

I'd love a classy, traditionalist, conservative, aryan woman...

Sadly they are rare nowadays.

They're cute to look at but they're degenerate as fuck and they're one reason the white race is dying

And I came here about three and a half years ago. Someone I used to work with said it would be a good to become more redpilled, basically

Haven't left since

If only the women i know thought like you, one day this country will be on the right path again

more

English? Come to your true home in the SouthWest, white man

It's difficult finding a right-wing guy in the Netherlands with the same morals as I have. Most Dutch men tend to be commie cucks, or are protestant Christians and would only date other protestant Christians.

That's exactly it...

"Oh user, you've been such a gentleman, what a lovely evening thank you" demure look, slowly undresses...

Instead of... "now that I've sucked your cock in the toilets i have to head off to my next tinder date, bye you misogynist pig! Remember to pay the bill"

you two better get to pumping out children ASAP then

I live in southampton and the only girls i know are trash.

I try to talk them out of it but all they want in life is a baby and a free house, i don't know what i can say to convince them otherwise