It really is the jews

Ok guys, this is for those of you who still think /pol is satire

cc.com/episodes/m1bjdq/problematic-with-moshe-kasher-cultural-appropriation-season-1-ep-101

A jew named (((moshe kasher))) has a show on comedy central literally called "problematic* and in the first episode they go full retard about cultural appropriation

you cant deny it anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8
youtube.com/watch?v=hrmQ_qRPKyE&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=2SpLaca8M4k
youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Swissbro. The normies need to wake up ASAP.

> Implying anyone watches Moshe kvetching about cultural appropriation
> Implying this isn't a joke already

youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c

Looks like a neat show fellas. I bet this Mr. Kasher has some real insight into the big problem we have with white people these days

kek

Bill Nye - Jewish
Moshe Kasher - Jewish
George Soros, big investor into netflix - Jewish

my honest response is that there isn't some sort of planned conspiracy, but they all converge toward the same bullshit without planning to

kinda like how women tend to be left wing because it's in their biology, not because they all met up and decided to do it

The resemblance is uncanny.

Fuck this guy.
Even as a jew myself, this guy makes me go 1488.

youtube.com/watch?v=GD-MUhMm7lM

WOKE

George soros was a nazi collaborator the world is being fucked over by a natsoc loser an Sup Forums cant handle it so keeps shouting jew jew jew!

Jews actually conspire all the time though. I've seen it.

>show about the literal antithesis of humor
>on the comedy channel

What the fuck

>funds both sides in every war
>supprised he worked with the NDSAP
wow!

Kind of the way dudes will conspire to go to a club and hit on chicks. Nobody has to be really talked into it, they are thinking that any way, but they have to throw up some immediate plans that go toward a natural imperative.

Fucking kikes

>George soros was a nazi collaborator
No he wasn't that shit was a click bait meme you faggot
and has been debunked. He is most definitely a jew.

I just asked on Sup Forums, but didnt get a response.....

Anyone remember THIS gem?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8

Apparently this was made by this "moshe" kike, or at least he was involved.

How is a kike making nigga propaganda and then bitching about "problematic" and "cultural appropriation" kosher?

Did your mom tell you it was a meme?

just watching at his face makes me boil in anger

Jews need to stop Jewing for like 20 or 30 years.

what the fuck did i just watch

>stop Jewing for like 20 or 30 years
they've been at it for 3000 years, they aren't stopping now

A classic that was made in part by an SJW apparently.

>that title
>that haircut and glasses
>that firmly engaged liberal facial expression

I can't believe this is real, even normies outside of Sup Forums are going to think this is the lamest shit. I'm betting the entire series is going to feel like a Portlandia skit.

That video is great.

top kek shits actually funny

>(((Moshe Kasher)))

Every fucking time.

And made by the guy who is making this problematic show.

youtube.com/watch?v=hrmQ_qRPKyE&t=2s

the jews are playing two sides here. Are you ready to swallow this redpill?

Obama wasn't a jewish plant, but a CIA/globalist. In fact, while he did play ball with Israel, he showed them the most resistance of any president since Carter. Despite the memes, lefists weren't always about this crazy SJW, gay rights, BLM, anti-white bullshit you see today. They got that way by blindly supporting Obama and the dems against attacks from the right. There was a time not long ago when there was a serious push for Palestinian rights on the left. where is that today? it's been replaced by transgender, transracial, degenerate identity politics

>Enter Trump

Jews are now seeing the CIA's game and Mossad starts playing their own game. They stage attacks around the west to create anti-muslim fervor and stir nationalist revivals. They get their number 1 goy to run for president. Where did the JIDF posting on Sup Forums go? remember when anything pro-jew or israel got called out? Now anything anti-trump, anti-israel is shareblue/CTR. I guess JIDF just got up and left right goys? What do you guys think is going to happen with 4-8 years of blindly following Trump? We saw what happened to the left, they became a caricature of actual progressive values they once espoused. What once stood for workers, middle class, women's rights, black rights, now stood for GIBS, GENDER NEUTRAL PRONOUNS, FUCKING WHITE MEN.

that's going to happen to the right. We are going to be unironically shilling for Israel, mourning the 6 million, beall for military industrial complex and foreign intervention and nation building, suck the cock of big corporations, and be for theocracy in america just like our based jewish bros. This is the future, those ironic spurdo memes are going to become a reality. Screenshot this post.

holy shit

a lot of it is satire but the jew hatred is real

>Now anything anti-trump, anti-israel is shareblue/CTR

That's so not true. Lurk moar my friend, the Jews are the one and only real enemy, always have been, always will be.

Who would have guessed

i dont know about the anti-Israel being shareblue part, i think its just the dumbass "trump is a god emperor" people saying that shit

His actual standup is or used to be amazing.
Also this:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SpLaca8M4k

My bet?

Pandering. Nothing more than trying to cash in on the current hype of Muriburger teens' and tweens' moral paranoia.

Also sweet motherfucking christ this is soooooo bad. It's not even "I grew up in another era and thus have grown accostumed to a different kind of hiphop" bad, it's literal "My flock is gettin bigger and bigger and that's because Jesus Christ is my nigger" bad.

kek

shit the goy knows

you are seeing it more and more. I have lurked a long time.

Sup Forums is being gaslit on Trump and the JQ and no one is going to realize it until its too late

I don't know. They're pretty systematic and organized when they censor the truth about their crimes.

This is good. This stuff is making people wake up and realize what the left is ultimately about. They're pushing too fast and it's honestly backfiring.

youtube.com/watch?v=WlyL2r2j7VQ

I generally agree but there is a strong anti-western undercurrent to everything they do.

We're both mountainjews how can you call any single one of us goy you schmuck.

I'll report you to the Alp Rabbi!

mea culpa schlomo, pls dont report me to the mighty alp rabbi or he will drown me in molten cheese

I will look away this one time, but I want you to reimburse me for this burden on my conscience with one hundred raclette pans made of solid gold!

its coming your way in my chocolate built jewcopter

They seem to have a weak point for self-awareness, but ultimately, if a group attacks your people because they're wilfully aggressive or retarded, they still need to be expelled (or put down)

It's time. We chose to "game genie" past easier levels, no going back now... this is the final boss.