Anyone else get a call from the US Military recently?

Anyone else get a call from the US Military recently?

LARP thread

Everything below this line is naive anons being trolled or more LARP

>WAAAH WAAH EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS A LARP THREAD
>>>r/The_Donald

>tfw just finished my IRR time and hot blown up anyway so they dont want me anymore.
Pretty sweet being retired at 24 familam. I wasnt even supposed to be IRR actually due to retirement but somehow i was enrolled anyway.

No one ever calls me.

I am LARPing
Is this post a LARP about LARPing therefore making what I say untruthful or in this case truthful given that I am saying I am LARPing but then does LARPing as a LARPer mean you were ever really LARPing in the first place?

Yes, US military called me this morning. They told me that OP is a faggot.

Fuck. They just told me I have literally 2 weeks to report. How do I get out of this?
They should be calling you soon, goy. Prepare to fight for Israel.

Nope. I'm enjoying my medical retirement. All them neetbucks and no work. I'm living the dream.

At least you knew not to space, but nice try, JIDF!

If you actually got recalled just show up and fail your PT test miserably or just go to a mental health clinic and say you have been having constant suicidal thoughts. They wont take you.

they did, but my phone was turned off

Yeah. They told me I left my garage door open. Thanks US Military!

I got a call from them when I graduated high school. They wanted me to join.

That's a thing for basically every male. I had a marine recruiter call me pretty often til I said I wasn't interested.

>Call

I have no phone number. I have no address, I have no bills, I pay everything in cash. I live in an apartment that the landlord can't rent out, my name isn't on the lease and I jack my neighbors internet.

pls no enlist army

Wait they really are drafting people?

Why exactly? you don't need more infantry to fight just korea

Something sinister is going on here

They called me too. They said they needed commie-killer advisors

Well I got a call. Something's really fishy. I also discovered I'm registered for Selective Service so I could be in Korea as early as 2 weeks from now. I'm screaming at this prospect right now. I don't know how to fucking contain myself.

>I'm screaming at this prospect right now. I don't know how to fucking contain myself.

Calm down m8, it's a good thing

Did you tell them to drink nothing but energy drinks and sleep in the snow?

I have Major Depressive Disorder and I've never done combat before. There's not a chance I could survive fighting in Korea. I don't want to be fucking cannon fodder either.

Omfg I want a call from the selective service wtf

Do your duty for your country goyim

>I have Major Depressive Disorder and I've never done combat before.

Well here is your chance to get some action, stop being a whiner and buck up for what will be a good time for you, you probably won't even get shot at

And die at the sight of nuclear hellfire? Why? I'm not fighting for fucking Rothschild. Fuck off, kike.

Pretty much. I also told them to give sniper rifles to their manlets

Currently in the process to go into the Marines. Spent 4 years in the Army infantry, want to see what the Muhreens are like now. Hopefully we go to war with NK

We're set then

They don't call you. Nobody calls you. I didn't even get a letter reminding me to sign up for selective service. I had to do it before going to college though.

>Anyone who doesn't like trump is CTR, Shareblue, ect.

They called me like 2 hours ago and told me to kill myself

What did they mean by this?

>califag
They didn't call me because they know no one here knows how to shoot a gun

I live in CA and they all called me within a week when I turned 18 almost a decade ago. Army, Navy, Marines.

>"Hhhhheeeeeeeyyy... It's your ol' pal the NAVY! :DDDD"

>Not interested. Thanks

>"Bye faggot."

Never heard from them since.

>Anyone else get a call from the US Military recently?

Have you?

Oh.

Square up faggot, report in.

report faggot, like you always promised yourself you would do.

>Thousands of active soldiers
>Wants me to believe the US military rang up some mentally deranged user

No