Are there any monarchists around?

Are there any monarchists around Sup Forums right now?

I have great admiration for royals, imperials and Nobility of all kinds.

Also, Elisabeth of Austria-Hungary is a shit-tier waifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4f7PR6mHf-g
riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

count me in. HRE will come again.

Monarchist are cucks

>H
>R
>E

Yes.
However the British Monarchy seems be somewhat subverted by the Jews - they're not Jewish, but some have fallen for the Jews tricks (e.g. pedophilia & Prince Andrew).
The last respectable thing they've done IMO was expelling the Jews from all of England in 1290

I would be if being so wouldn't totally and completly betray my heritage

Monarchism works.
Democracy is pushed by the Jews, as it divides the nation between parties which are the same, and the voters are controlled by the media (all Jew owned).
You got duped by the Jews when you killed the king. I truly feel for you.

Yes

yeah, the English should not be role models in any re-instutition efforts.

Washington should have proclaimed himself King of America

>"muh jews"
>"muhmuhhduh"

don't think it would have worked. The founding fathers were all Kant and Voltaire nerds. US would have been divided even more harshly from the get-go and who knows what might have happened? THe spanish or French might have swooped in to pick up the shambles and nobody wants that.

We already have a tsar, doesn't work very well

now try arguing for monarchies/against Democracies without stooping to "da joos" nonsense.

You are blind.

The funny thing is the Anglos are just as bad as da joos

youtube.com/watch?v=4f7PR6mHf-g

For wanting smaller government? I think you have things backwards.

>However the British Monarchy seems be somewhat subverted by the Jews
No, but (((parliament))) has been. Forever. That's the real problem.

Says the bong on a burger echochamber.

>Smaller Government
You some Didgeridoo aren't you

Yes.

Yes. We are proudly monarchist in Straya.
God Save the Queen, cunts!

Feudalism and monarchism works pretty well in maintaining cultural homogeneity. (just as good as fascism). As a lord's power is derived directly from the land and peoples within. The lordships also have direct ancestral ties to the land they are in.

Nope. Got a better retort than greentext now?

Yes

Yes but only if I get to be Court Jew

>greentext
>is the best

I've been redpilling myself on monarchism. Learned about great kings like King Louis XIV in France, or Saint Louis, you just don't see that kind of devotion from today's politicians.

Meritocracy is a meme. A king is beneath the petty palace politics and can spend all his time in ruling justly.

Also aristocracy, they patronized all the great artists, who are the rich patronizing today? Says it all.

Aye british royalist here

1 person is the smallest government possible :^)

riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

good book on it

Monarchism is the best political structure because its strength is also its weakness.

A Monarch will do the best for the nation because that is in their own best interests. If the nation is strong, the people like the Monarchy and support it. If the nation is weak, the people become restless and stop improving, and sometimes even actively subvert, the Monarchy.

A republic (and all democracies are republics) is the last refuge of the populace against a self-indulgent Monarchy that has forgotten it owes its existence to the people.
The people can always overthrow the Monarch and kill their entire family and self-rule for a while to set their country back on track.

The red-pill is that once the country has returned from the Monarchy-inspired degeneracy it has to return to a Monarchy once again.

There is no guarantee for which the people can flee in face of a democratic tyranny. Overthrowing a tyranny of the majority requires the deaths of 51% of the population, not just the top 1% and their hangers on.

UK =/= Monarchy.

It's a hereditary republic.

The peerage of England is entirely Jewish though, and has been since at least Napoleon (but realistically since King John)

To everyone around here saying yes from a Country where heirs to the last Monarch still exist:

If monarchy were to be re-instituted in your country, would you want the heir of the old dynasty on the throne?
If not, who then? How would it be decided?

For instance, as a frenchmen, would you want a Bourbon? Or a Napoleon?
Personally, I'd have nothing against a Habsburg back in the Hofburg.

are you happy under Her Majesty, or would you want a seperate Aussie dynasty?

Separate wouldn't be right. We're British, and should have our British monarch. But a delegated structure, like having Prince Henry as Arch-Duke of Australia would be ideal.

You might want to take a look at the peers of the realm. Or were you saying they just acted like Jews?