I'm attracted to white guys but find the typical white American guy very entitled, spoiled and obnoxious...

I'm attracted to white guys but find the typical white American guy very entitled, spoiled and obnoxious. The way they speak is very jarring to as well. Wat do? I would like to marry one.

I'm a black girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/AfAmericans2000.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm a black girl
How the fuck did you find your way here on the internet, on Sup Forums of all the places that hates both black people and women? Do you not feel uncomfortable here at all?

pic with timestamp or gtfo

The Etsi is right.

Go. And stay go.

>The only white guy or white guys on TV are Obnoxious and spoiled Waaa aaah

No tits just gtfo niggress

I've been on the internet since I was 11 so almost a decade. I am not sensitive to anonymous comments about black women or the groups individually.

Post feet and ill tribute bb. How much for private????

>hates women
only the bitter eternal virgins do

Find a non American white?
This would probably be better for

You'll always be a fetish, but I cannot allow you to bear my spawn.i shall spread my seed across the seven seas but supporting jewish misceganation campaigns is not in my portfolio

Go ruin some mexicans genes instead.

>I'm attracted to white guys but find the typical white American guy very entitled, spoiled and obnoxious
That sounds like something that a racist and a shill would say. Personally, I don't think for an instant that this post is real, hence the sage. I don't think for one moment a black woman would get on here and vent about the main demographic.

Seems like a great chance to dust off the sage.

Get a job. Save your money. Vacation in Europe or Australia. Find man. Stay there. Bye.

To answer your question, perhaps you should date one of those Black Twitter black guys instead? I think they are the black people that are closest you can get to white people.

Forget the burgers. Go for a leaf bb

Well, I wish you like with that, fem-user, but you're going to have to get over some of those generalized notions that you have about an entire group of people.

My advice would be to either try hitting it off with someone from another part of the country (NYC guys are very different from LA guys, for example) or else date a European.

posting in a LARP thread.

t. Astronaut in the ISS.

none of us like you, all of us find black women absolutely repulsive. Even the most bluepilled of normalfags won't like you.

How do you add that at the end
>I'm a black girl.
Like wtf. I sort of wanted to answer you and the beginning, but realizing that you are a sheboon totally blindsided me. Its like getting trapped.
What are you even doing here?

How many STDs do you have?

"48% of African Americans have Herpes Simplex Virus." Source: cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/AfAmericans2000.htm

what about british guys

Intelligent black women are my kryptonite

post a pic bb

is it true what they say, that there are no jews on the moon...?

Man black women can be absolutely gorgeous. Speak for yourself.

fuck off nigger bitch

I dunno about you, but the arrogance comes across as a bit cute, especially when they start doubting themselves for a moment. Try some guys from the Midwest. More West than Mid, though. I suppose you could always go Canadian, or Swedish if you're into those types.

>Herpes Simplex

And how about you my disease ridden friend

nigger

>white American guy
Found your problem

Are you lightskin?

I hear Chinks have a thing for the exotic negress too, if you ever want to take a swing on the mandarin express.

Yeahhh I'm not a virgin but trust me if you lived in a western European country or the US you'd probably hate them too, eastern European girls haven't been ruined yet so consider yourself lucky

you just made this meme troll like 3 hours ago

lol wtf are you doing

Dark as a pupil.

Take this bullshit to /soc/.

Saged.

What you should do is fuck off nigger scum.

fucking cunts stop taking the bait and sliding threads
do my name sake

d-does she have an erection?

i dont hate black people. black girls can be sexy too if they are not fat

Just find a black man (not a nigger) who acts a bit white. Race mixing is a sin.

If you don't look like any of pic related
It's all ogre for you

I ll date you. As long as you aren't ghetto or ugly af. Let's mix races and make some babies Sup Forums will hate.

>the way they speak
because they have to suppress breathing through the nose to avoid the shit smell that you emit

>but find the typical white American guy very entitled, spoiled and obnoxious

Isn't that actually the definition of a modern black woman?

independant an dont need kno' man.

Also this.
Race mixing is bad for every race.

Looks really creepy, as in bone structure looks like white people's but dark-skinned like nogs.

...and OP is gone.

I'm a hard Australian stud, just what you're looking for. I can sweep you right off your feet, my sweet brown sugar. Come down to Australia and I'll show you why they call me "bottle cock"

This, I can't find flat noses/nappy hair attractive at.

Go to /r9k/ and post a thread.

Bonus points if you're a girl (boy)

I'm a white Australian bloke who is very attracted to pretty American black girls.

Please marry me.

>Wat do?
Post TITS or GTFO

>"white American, obnoxious"
>"I'm a black girl"

RACEMIXING GIVES YOU HIGHER CHANCE OF GETTING CANCER

Post body pic, you nig... I mean please.

>very entitled, spoiled and obnoxious.
And you get this feeling from ever white man you've met?

>The way they speak is very jarring to as well.
...so how would you feel if your 10/10 white man came up and told you to speak differently? Oh, but that's different?

European white men are more stylish and interesting. American men are lame

> I don't think for one moment a black woman would get on here and vent about the main demographic.

Are you implying a woman would turn down any opportunity to complain?

Ay bby lets do sum fuk

OP, you are really fucking bluepilled if you came here for an answer. Fucking monkey...

Ay woman what parta the country you from? You southern or what?

Leftypol thread sage and ignore

lol He looks like the main character from that shitheap Mafia 3.

sheboon tits n timestamp or bait

>Are you implying a woman would turn down any opportunity to complain?
Not at all. However, I am not implying shit. There is no way a black bitch shows up to Sup Forums in the darkest of night to bitch about the main demographic.

It was a poor quality larp.

What'd you say white boy? Blue eyed mulattos coming through

do whatever the FUCK YOU WANNA DO

people fall for this troll time and time again.

Because man character from "Mafia" 3 was also half breed.

Lmao my dude you don't understand the black demographic at all. Do you have any idea how many blacks are total weebs?

marry your own kind you race mixing trash

Stay away, nigger bitch.

>2 posts by this ID

>t. skinny faggot

Give her time, you know black people can't read

These guys look weird af

Race mixing leads to Brazilian offspring?

... Maybe....

t. Jew on the moon

Kill self

Hodge twins. Surprised you guys don't know them. Must not even lift. Here's another mulatto specimen with a different phenotype. Blake Griffen, basketball player

Ok. I love you~

If anybody is interested, this phenotype is more typical of black + Germanic

While this phenotype, distinguished by red hair, white skin, and often freckles, is typical of black + Celtic mixes

I'm a virgin.
If there's a compelling reason to move to the UK, otherwise no.

I want a husband that's both masculine and feminine but secure in his masculinity. I'm not a delicate flower type, but I'm not a crazy feminist who lies about wanting nice guys to walk over while wanting Chad.

Eewwwww

Marry a black man.

This. I cant not fuck shit skin women, but no chillins for you nigress. Jews cant get me.

Hodgetwins aren't mixed, they said they are fully black many times, they only mixing was probably some white slave master using their negress great great grandma as a cum dumpster one time when he was horny.

>I want a feminine guy
>I want a masculine guy

Why don't women know what they want? The fuck is wrong with them

Do you mean you want a tall guy with a good body and big muscles but also shaves his cheat and balls and uses good shampoo/body wash/face wash etc?

No

BLEACHED