Why are white males so hated, Sup Forums?

Why are white males so hated, Sup Forums?

success breeds jealousy

When somebody hates themselves they cannot reprimand you for hating them.

Because they are all evil racists even those that pretend to be allies.

It's easy to blame all your problems on someone else.

That's a jew.

They hate us cuz they ain't us.

Shia is a cunt through and through, but if his aim with everything around hwndu and such was just create involvement and most likely give himself exposure, he's alright in my book. As in he's being mostly ironic.

40 years of noblesse oblige

>1337

Because we're too awesome. Because at the moment it's easier to comply to demands than stand up and say no. There'll be a hell of a snap back, but men always have a protective urge towards women and the less fortunate.

they hate us cause they ain't us.

because they wear yoga pants

Because you now remain as children for a lot longer than your predecessors did. A lot longer

>Why are white males so hated, Sup Forums?

Subliminal classical conditioning in mainstream media broadcasts.

Your instincts have been reverse engineered.......

Zero Day Exploit.

Simple.

People hate those who make them feel their own inferiority.

>People hate those who make them feel their own inferiority.

It's amplified as an exploit... D&C

Rabbit hole goes much deeper than that.

All of the above.

Don't worry though, once a college degree becomes worthless and AA starts filling out the middle class with inexperienced shitskinnery whites will have the singular privilege of returning to their dirt-poor roots by large and hopefully regaining their sense of pride and masculinity.

Or we'll go abbo and slowly die off huffing gasoline and sleeping on highways

exactly
no whites= no inferiority complex

>If Shia was just being a typical kike and using the anti-white, anti-male hatred plaguing cities to further his career
>then he's alright in my book

Recently had my DNA tested to trace my ancestry and it came back 100% European. Sorry I just can't help telling eveyone.

because they are the only people intelligent enough see through the lies of kikes and organize against them

People need something to hate used to be communists now it's whites

Those arms look feminine, despite the bulk. Facial hair looks fake also.

The fuck is his tattoo sposed to be ?

this

Because we could kill them and remove them from their suffering but instead we gave their children medicine, and showed them the Earth was round.

We are God.

>People need something to hate used to be communists now it's whites

Fashion is dictate by the clothier, yes?

>leggings
wut a fag

His number...

Scapegoats

Imagine your playing basketball and one team doesn't have to dribble and their net is at the freethrow line, and every basket for them counts as 3.

Sounds pretty unfair to play against right?

White people have it easy from the moment they are born when you look at the average. Plus it's easier for them to achieve their goals as employers give them the benefit of the doubt if they have no experience and most of the time thier dad knows someone in the business already.

The reason we hate you is cause you guys always say it's our faults we aren't as well off. And you guys don't realise how hard life is on the other side

yawn 1/10

he's not white

>Imagine your playing basketball

I'd rather imagine i'm not reading this post.

jealousy

Aren't you supposed to be at some protest burning flags against police brutality and supporting fake genders? Make sure to call the police asap once alpha males appear in your zone

Pic explains
Jew