All white old man are raci

All white old man are raci....

He's trying to get his tie back from that negro thief.

>ere ya fuckin spook get is noose round ya nek and I'll show yeh what we did too niggers in mah day

Heartwarming.

hes just being the father he never had

First three post best post.

Jamal getting ready for his big court date.

wtf he is literally lynching him

>probably in a suit because he's going for his trial

A goy and his dog

He's tying the noose around his neck before he lynches him

thats a jew though

do roaches hate niggers?

> oh my doris, that nig nog golly wog doesn't know how to do his tie, no doubt i'll have to show him!
quite insulting really, needs to check his privilege

shut up nigger and get out

Found the antifa

If someone is white in a burger city, odds are good that they're a yid.

Why don't you tell us

STOP PATRONIZING ME CRACKA

Holy fugg, can he not tie a tie?
I hope he isn't going to a job interview.

I sure as hell do.

Muslims think they are our brothers.
Nationalsit think they are niggers
Kemalists think they are niggers.

White people are universally nice until otherwise redpilled. This is nothing new and all the other races know it and exploit it. Kindness and generosity are used by them but then ridiculed in the same breath. As if our being "foolish" makes us undeserving of what we have. They can't think ahead to realize that it is that empathy and selflessness that enabled us to build the society we have.

Same thought process happens with gypsies who somehow have a superiorty complex despite knowing they are parasites.

Muslims only think anyone is a brother so long as they have a greater enemy to fight against. When that enemy is gone that "close brother" becomes the enemy and so on and so forth.

In fairness that mental issue occurs in all people but never as strong. I don't think muslims can ever be in a real state of peace.

>hehe, not the usual type of knot I put around a negro's neck

Gospel truth

the same can be said about all the non anglos on here talking shit about us, when they have achieved very little in comparison

>kid: where you learn to tie knots so well
>old man: oh... In a club I used to be in down south..

Yes, most lower groups have this idea that because they're able to abuse and rob a white person that they are actually superior and its some sort of accident that they are worse off. That the reason they have no national or personal accomplishments must therefore be due to the system being rigged and they are just a temporarily embarassed master race.

I see the same thing individual to individual; i have friends and family across the whole socioeconomic spectrum from goldman sachs bankers to permanent benefits claimants and usually if they come face to face the richer of the two is usually kind and interested, whereas the worse off always tries to get little one ups on petty things. I even once had one person come laughing to me about how during a conversation he had managed to get a doctor to mimic his physical stance by changing his own, things like crossing his arms or putting hands in pockets. Anything to validate a sense of superiority.

I guess we all might be subject to it but the racial lines are much more stark.

This is actually rather touching.

>the worse off always tries to get little one ups on petty things

Agree 100%, we are living in the days of hatred towards winners, only a return to extreme right wing ideology can correct this imbalance, it will come, kek wills it