Okay just be honest, if a black president did this you all would be outraged. But silence for a white one...

Okay just be honest, if a black president did this you all would be outraged. But silence for a white one. And you're supposed to tell me white privilege doesn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

obamagolfcounter.com
youtube.com/watch?v=8qaAKxJp0EM&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Maralago has 1 hole
>Implying Trump is actually golfing
>Implying Trump isn't getting away from taps and alphabet agencies to talk to foreign leaders
Libshita are so.. so sad

Of course a fucking leaf makes this about race.

Yeah... I can't defend this. I'm done.

> silence

Mhmmm sure seems like CNN is bitching about it as well as you. Oh and also my Facebook feed. That's really "silence" alright.

How about you shut up faggot.

Of course, niggers aren't allowed un golf courses

fuck off, shitskin

I heard the kike media was reporting it as him golfing every time he goes to Mar a Lago. is this true or is he actually hitting the links?

wait, is there a golf course on the falklands?

Wow there's that cnn again. Always with the important ground breaking news.
So fucking glad that Hillary didn't in

Did this actually air? Because if so it's a total lie.

obamagolfcounter.com

Business deals are made on the golf course.

Shills will be killed on the day of the rope

Only because Obama doesn't play golf. He has other interests and one could always make a counter of the times Obama did whatever he enjoys compared to Trump. Guess what? It would be higher for Obama, because X is his hobby not Trumps.
Golf is Trump's hobby not Obama's.

>306 golfing sessions
>CNN claims it's zero

literally fake news

I'll just leave this here.

Kys leaf

Jesus Christ I could not fucking care less about this golf shit. Why does topic come up so god damn often?

>[australian-proxy]
nice touch

They were probably doing something else on their day off you bootleg American

Gee I guess Obama might not have golf'd in the first 84 days but he sure did later in his term, and his dude wife sure did take herself , her kids and a nigger party to China on tax payer dollars. get fucked king nigger is king waters of tax payer money

Golf is such a cuck sport I'm off the trump train

I believe that she will win : )

You are a FUCKING IDIOT if you thing the double standard has anything to do with race. The double standard exists, but it's not about race yo fucking leftie faggot. SAGE

>Trump is able to get all this awesome shit done and still have more time for golf than the nigger, the chimp, and the rapist combined.

Just makes me like him more.

>Oh no, how can I make myself feel like I won the argument? I'll just put my head in the sand and call Obongo a nigger! That will show them!

Interesting how they never tell you who he's with and what they're discussing.
It's almost as if they're pushing a specific narrative.
hmmmmmmmm

oh yeah, it's time for a presidential golf off.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qaAKxJp0EM&nohtml5=False

Is this actually accurate?

stop this shareblue sample meme

That's actually impressive considering all the stuff trump has signed and passed.

>Inb4 shitty copypasta

>visits to golf courses
Notice how they're not saying "playing " golf.

Fake news

lead 4 leaf program now

Golf is such a gay sport.

>Obama
>number of basketball games during 8 years : 9000

>Trump
>number of basketball games during 100 days = 0

Fuck you nigger

Here's the question though.

Out of those 19 visits, how many times did Trump actually play golf?

Obama spent the past 8 years either playing golf or sucking dick.

oh please he is just gonna try to break obamas record of most rounds of golf played as president

If the alphabet agencies want to hear him talking, they will, it's not like his 1 hole golf course is that hard to bug

I saw obama casually dressed in a bar. at subway. plenty of places. are you telling me trump can't be casual somewhere?

Better than the rumors that were floating around before he got inaugurated saying he'd never leave Trump tower in nyc and just watch TV all day I guess.

He's also done more in those 100 days than the rest of those presidents combined. Golf courses are where negotiations and deals are made.

Well he isn't golfing there. It's just a super nice place he invites people to bribe and shoot the shit with. He's just doing what ceo's do best. My dad is a cfo and we get free shit all the time from companies (suite tickets to sporting events, concerts, gift baskets) it's basically "hey I know you don't REALLY want to talk business so how bout we do something you do want to do while we talk business. It softens them a up. It's not really about golf.

He already has.

100 days! Finally something he actually did .. spent about 30 of his first 100 days on a golf course.

SHILL DETECTED

SAY SAY NOTHING BAD OF THE_DONALD HERE

NORMIES REEE GTFO BTFO

Uhm, Wikipedia says it's a 27 hole course?

Skill based, spend time outdoors on a beautiful day, lacks niggers, relaxing.
I could see why you'd hate it.

He played golf with Shinzo Abe when he visited, amongst others I'm sure. Trump spent 40 years playing golf with business contacts, it's how adults build relationships in the business world. Only a moron would call a game of golf with one of the most powerful people on the planet a "day off"

kill yourself shill

It is when you own the fucking place, are a billionaire & can make sure your shit's secure. He doesn't own the WH & has no control over it. That's the difference.

I love how the media acts retarded when it comes to this point. He's not playing golf there. Even if he happens to get a round in, he's still working.

This image makes me cringe every-fucking-time. Is this how normans imagine Sup Forums memes are like?

What's TRUMP actually done? Last I looked his accomplishments were:

Nominate Steve Bannon to the National Security Council? That was all Bannon, Trump was ticked off when he learned what he'd signed.

Muslim ban? Ordered by Bannon, draft operationalized by Bannon.

Gorsuch nom to Supreme Court seat? Selection pre-announced from Breitbart's short list. The decision was made by Steve Bannon, not by Trump.

Wall? Still not started.

Rolling back oversight on police? That was Sessions.

Muslim ban 2.0? Also ordered by Bannon.

I don't know, maybe bombing a Syrian airfield that was fixed 24 hours later counts as a Trump accomplishment?

Take one look at some of the shit in the Snowden leaks, it really doesn't matter if it's his property, they don't even need to be on his property to hear him speak

The only problem is that it costs like $50 million a pop.
I personally don't care but I can kind of understand the argument.

This is how good deepstate deals are made

>Presidential visits to golf courses
>doesn't mention actually playing golf at all
>doesn't mention that Trump ius the only one of these to own golf courses

FAKE

NEWS

Bombing an airfield to destroy an entire Russian narrative that has been spammed for months. Even if you don't like trump, he really slapped the media hard with that move.

Oh please! Obama was consistently and constantly on golfing vacations. Mitchell and Garrett we're the one's calling all the shots.

Kek

>George W "now watch this drive" Bush
>0

Literally fake news.

Why are you guys so obsessed with how much the president goes golfing?

Everytime he visists his own home he visits a golf course, are they legit retarded?

>Oh no I'll just ignore his whole argument and pin him on a word that I don't like
how do faggots like you even find this place

kek i was thinking the same

Niggers don't golf

Imagine the money we're saving on greens fees since he owns the courses!
18 dimenesional black hole in one golf.

30 days out of 100 is a 5 day work week, considering most of trumps time golfing seemed to be business related it doesn't really seem like that big of a deal.

While it had a lot of PR impact, it wasn't that convincing to the people who actually pay attention these things.

There are two Russia narratives that matter. The first is 'Trump is Putin's puppet'. If that's true, it's in both their interests for Trump to APPEAR not to be a puppet - being an Obvious Russian Puppet reduces his power in the US. It's worth some minor damage to a particularly incompetent puppet's airfield (seriously, Assad has had HOW LONG to put down that rebellion?) to make your IMPORTANT puppet look good.

The second Russia narrative is 'Russia hacked stuff for Trump', which has a lot of possible variants (Did anyone in the Trump campaign other than Stone know? Did Trump know? Who directed it?). That isn't undermined by even a DIRECT break with Russia, as people change their minds and it would hardly be the first time Russia allied with someone who stabbed 'em in the back.

the man owns a golf course.

But he's also got the most done. And he has negotiated deals over golf too.

So he goes to a resort he personally owns to work and maybe shoot a round or two, usually with important politicians discussing businessman who are probably much more open to being persuaded by Trump because they aren't sitting in a stuffy office bored out of their minds. It's not like he's going there to get drunk and throw parties every weekend.

The only costs to the taxpayer are for travel and security, and let's not forget he forgoes his yearly salary in full which is pretty cool.

I'll start worrying if he turns into Obongo, who'd basically go golfing or basketball with celebrities and his old buddies to socialize, when he wasn't too busy having Jayz and Beyonce or Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie over to the white house for kicks.

>it wasn't that convincing to the people who actually pay attention to these things

You think normies pay attention to these things tho? Make no mistake, he was doing it for the majority.

*Discussing business

golf is white culture. obama was appropriating my culture every time he played.

The difference is that he has meetings there, with world leaders and domestic politicians.
Obama went golfing for vacation purposes.

Not to mention that I think Trump feels insecure in the white house. He doesn't know YET if they rigged the white house. So having meetings and shit in Mar-a-Lago seemed to have stopped the constant leaks to the media.

Because they have literally nothing on the guy this is how you know he's doing good work.

May as well have made it a mini golf course for these two clowns.

lol

Ha! the only thing people are going to remember is that Trump is beating Obama 19 to 0

white privilege exists and I enjoy it, every second of it, if you have a problem with it tyrone kys