Just gonna leave this masterpiece here for you all to enjoy:

Just gonna leave this masterpiece here for you all to enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

You're a Donbass.

My favorite part about shit like this is that it absolutely proves that when given every opportunity possible marxist dogshit still can't do anything well

BILL NYE YES!

look mommy i psoted it again!!!!! xD

Anyone up for some buttstuff ohohohohoh??

Good one goy!

>muh bagels with Lox

they just couldn't resist

Your skinned, bloody husk of a corpse is going to be hung from a tree in one of the many deep wooded areas of the lovely United States, wildlife will gorge on it, and your bones will be buried under the first autumn fall. Your estranged family will begrudgingly get together to bury an old picture of you, and your $0.02 will be credited to them in your passing.

dat ass tho

Indian guy makes me more embarrassed than all the poo jokes on this website combined.

They're plopping very tendentious content without bothering for quality control.

I actually enjoy this.

DICK POO UP THE ASS

I know right?!?!??! But seriously, poo in loo.

>GaY

SHIT ON DICK

i feel for you burgers. can't imagine how it is to live through this

not even trying anymore.

>Literal ''muh vagina'' shit

>that's exactly the correct message well done our masters are sure to be very pleased

Nice, beautiful, beautiful, nice

for you

>nye violently shaking his head and clapping while goddamn is sung
>how crass the song is in general
>lyrics about (((bagels)))
>"that's exactly the right message!"

the entire thing is surreal like im being fucked with. it could be a satirical MDE world piece skit.

Since Sup Forums's dystopian greentext stories are starting to come true what's next for the world?

>1488
Checked

Daily reminder that everyone that told you degeneracy would go into over drive after gay marriage was legalized and that it was a slippery slope was right. If they're still alive you should apologize to them for trusting that kike Liebowitz over them.

VAGINA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek

That's exactly the right message user.

What do you brainlets have against settled science?

Child love with a lil buttstuff is coming. They are normalizing it now, 6-7 years it will be semi legal. It is after all...on the spectrum.

Neil Degrades Tyson will say the earth may be flat.

Next up is probably going to be another episode of msnbc making a fool of themselves on national television again since they have been to quiet.

Either that or something in the black community. No one has been dindu'd for a while.

Is that some kind of Trump slur

Andy Kaufman is alive, his newest character is Bill Nye, who has actually been dead for 10 years.

We're all being goofed, don't worry.

What is that supposed to mean? I don't get if it's slag or not

>yfw that lady is the lady from that cancerous insane girlfriend reddit meme

You literally can't make this shit up. It's like hiring the chocolate rain guy to talk about anal sex

REAL NEW CHOCOLATE RAIN

INSANE GIRLFRIEND TALKS ABOUT HER VAGINA'S VOICE

Why do american shows started looking like british shows, even the singing slag looks anglo as fuck.

Ya know; I'm religious, I'm not Christian or Jew per say. I'm a practicing Messianic Jew. So disconnect from shill bs. And Christian hypocrisy. I practice to myself and for myself. No conversion or bullshit. But this jackass was supposed to be an example of a undereducated individual being practically and even advanced in his intelligence for his certification. But even he caves to power. Sad day, RIP in pieces the science guy.

my weirdest jackoff. dont judge me anons

I love how she looks around looking for laughter after she says that

What if we all actually died in 2012 and this is hell?

kek

Kek this Bill Nye shit did more to redpill normies than anything.

SHE IS COMPLETELY OUT OF AIR AT 1:30 AND BASICALLY GIVES UP ON SINGING

DO SOME PHYSICAL EXERCISE YOU DUMB BITCH

i'm thinking more 2013 personally

The saddest thing about this is all the lefties jerking each other off about how funny and awesome it is.

By any measurable, objective metric that's quite literally probably the cringiest thing so far this year, and will probably hold that record for the rest of the year too.

CUZ MY SEX JUNK

>I actually enjoy this.

Masochist.

You know I've seen this video so many times and only now is my brain finally making the connection on who the fuck this is.

IMO she actually was attractive if not a little strange from the neck up. But this changes the ball game entirely she became a ham planet. For whay purpose even bring her into this for the sake of anything? She can't sing, she can't dance evidence of her being off beat and off putting the whole song, she can't be much older than me but she looks like she is pushing 40, not to mention anything else thats wrong with the song, sexualizing of a poo in loo, Miss "DJ Gender MixerMaster" on the mic.

Holy fuck. This is the biggest JUST I've seen in a hot minute.

best part is ole nye jamming to the beat on the dj booth

great job rachel! thats the spirit!

>The year is 2030
>Pedophilia is now considered a choice, like gender was in 2020, for children to make
>All western children are pre-screened at age six to see if they have inclinations towards pedophilia with adult partners
>Parents who resist are called pedophobes, blacklisted, lose their jobs, and sent to re-education centers

What a Brave New World our children will live in!

it's somethings that Jews eat

they're signing their work

There are 400 million genders. I know this because an Asian woman dressed as a seahorse and a lesbian in a leotard said so while "singing" a song about their vaginas.

It's science.

I'd beat to up Lovecraft before this. I can only imagine"hate beating" to this.

It reminded me of this. Same dance moves.

utube .com/watch?v=_a5Mvw0j1rY

exactly

what life you want senpai?

JUST MEME MY LIFE UP

hillary clinton and bill nye has just signed into law the bathroom rights for the 1,000,000th gender

after nye just got back from saving the worlds climate with his invention in the antarctic

the year is 2400 and hillary and the elites managed to lived to experience immortality after surviving the nuclear holocaust of trumple and NK in their underground bunkers

Hp*

Gross

How come those ghouls always have to sing with such a corny sing songy voice... Like it's always broadway type singing with them. Sounds awful. Her body and dancing suck too, bitch can't even lift her leg.

>reposting your own video three times a day

I'm almost certain they are making it this bad intentionally. They want conflict of all sorts.

were getting some reverse post ironic memetics here

by slowly introducing the public this even though its not accepted yet this far

it will become more normal and the next time wont look so bad

poe's law. They are so unbelievably shitty that you want to think it has to be shitty on purpose for some reason.

Nope, they are just the worst, lowest quality people possible, which means that they produce the worst, lowest quality material possible.

Of course , look at your id

That's exactly the right message, Rachel.

It's all those damn yankees

Yes that was exactly my reaction. I genuinely cannot believe they are serious. Encouraging people to give strangers handjobs? The OBVIOUSLY terrible singing? The cringe-worthy Indian guy?

There are way too many variables that are so obviously terrible and inappropriate that I find it hard to believe a group of people came to the consensus that this was entertainment that would be well received.

>by slowly introducing the public this even though its not accepted yet this far, it will become more normal and the next time wont look so bad

Yep, the trend that has been continuing for years now, nudging us one step closer to complete collapse of culture one step at a time, so we don't immediately reject it.

roundness is a social construct. the flatness of the earth is on a spectrum.

>The saddest thing about this is all the lefties jerking each other off about how funny and awesome it is.
Are they? I haven't seen anything positive about this yet

if you search @billnye on twitter, every snowflake is thanking him and calling him a hero

Bill Nye roleplaying a bass drop with the desktop off, that's some some mad SUCC skillz.

This shit has been posted here so many times, and it still never gets easier.

if you want some comfort, these people are much more mentally fucked up than you ever could be, and unlike you they don't even have the ability to realize something is wrong. at least you know you aren't normal when you're sitting in your mom's basement at 9 PM.

so i'm wondering. these.. people. they're celebrating sexuality or something, right? but why don't i ever see these people celebrating being a straight person. i don't see any hard hat wearing bearded men in baggy jeans and a flannel up there on stage. not that they would do something like this, but they can get actors

why isn't being a straight, normal member of society being celebrated?

Was the Bill Nye at the end saying "that's exactly the right message" or did the mic accidentally pickup the voice of a jew backstage.

No, that's someone else (Laina Morris, who is more attractive imo)

ahhh yes thats the ticket rachel

drop the bbass one more timee

b-b-b-butt stuff

my vagina,,, has its own voice

Is Nye getting criticized over this shit? Please tell me he is, Ameribros.

Definitely not normal historically, but with the state of today's society, who can blame me?

Why cant these science people level with everyone and just say all life,even the universe,is just a random freakish occurrence.Richard Dawkins is the best example of sugar coating the truth.

Jewish music

good girl rachel

my vagina has a voice of its own too

lets go eat some bagels and lox with our jewish friends

how can we purge this degeneracy?

by embracing it.

what could go wrong.

we got bill nye , saving the galaxy with his anti cllimate change technology and genderless society

seriously when will you white people learn

We don't have to, the politcal youtube e-celebs will do it for us.

NUKE THIS PLANET NOW!

Who the fuck is Rachel Bloom?

Wait, are you telling me that you DON'T know this women from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend?

ah shit

>Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
What's that, Satan?
I don't watch the idiot box

Someone explain to me what that was. When those people got paid, what did the books say they were paid for? Some sort of entertainment?

I don't get it.