Ok, whos got the video?

ok, whos got the video?

pressherald.com/2017/04/26/prosecutor-north-carolina-couple-laughed-as-they-fatally-shot-service-dog/

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmilitary.com/exclusive-owner-dog-slain-veteran-soldier-speaks-really-happened/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got what it deserved. Fuck crybaby dog fuckers.

>pitbull
nothing of the value was lost

back story: two edgy teens kill a pitbull and film it, the lawyers are trying to say the guy was controlling and forced the girl to do it.

this desu

you should be shot, fucking monster

>A roach makes an absolutely abhorrent post
Why are you even here? Go be a roach somewhere else.

>Got what it deserved. Fuck crybaby dog fuckers.
Fuck off Tyrone

Fuck off Achmed

>says the roach
kys

>its a female criminal backpedals after commuting a crime and blames someone else episode

Why can't women feel empathy or express values?

it was her therapy dog according to the report

Wait finns don't eat dogs? I thought they were part Asian.

Men fail to make them live up to their standards, so they regress back into childhood and become cruel.

>muh nanny dog of peace

Superior source with images

popularmilitary.com/exclusive-owner-dog-slain-veteran-soldier-speaks-really-happened/

>ITT: Dogkillers

How's it feel you're even worse then Chinese peasants?

I am too stressed to give a shit about a fucking dog, to be honest. Even If I wanted to, I feel no empathy for the bastard.

In January of 2015, a traumatic event forced Rollins to return to the United States after only four months in Korea. During this period, she was diagnosed with a series of mental disorders, including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, bipolar disorder and other ailments. She was later medically discharged at 80% disability, according to Matt.

mudslimes need to be gassed, because roaches can survive nukes

>m-muh pitbull are evil :( they are scary

Grow some balls m8
My neighbour have a Pitbull that doesn't even know me and I still come inside the house and play with the dog.

Dogs are not evil in esence... But if niggers are the one who raise Pitbull of course they will attack everyone later
A Pitbull raise by a white men is as nice as any other dog

she “switched Huey’s microchip from my name to her name and that she ‘registered’ him as her Emotional Support Animal,” despite the fact that all the adoption paperwork was in Matt’s name and archived with a county agency.

>Emotional Support Animal

thats right.. genetics has no role in muh based puppers behavior

fuck niggers though lol

kill yourself

>America kills thousands of innocent muslims

Nothing of value was lost.

Women are just evil, they are like kids who never grow up.

The worst part about this is that she did all these things and now everyone is going to pay 80% of her disability

Rollins became uncooperative and uncontrollable (going into a berserk rage and covering her face in ice cream for some reason), she fled, attempting to slit her own throat with a razor before running out the door.

>wtf

Since when were pitbulls therapy dogs?

How can you symphatize with animal abuse? Do you laugh when children are harmed as well? A man with no empathy is no better than a chink.

Has the dog abusers been killed yet?

Must protect the innocent!

Please show me the data showing the genetics on Pitbull make them evil.

(you)

they got 44 months in prison for killing a dog, baka

>female ""soldier"" has PTSS

How, did she find out the army didnt hand out free tampons or something?

This. Animal welfare is extremely important in civilized society. It's the same reason Nazis were among the first to establish animal welfare laws. The western world is supposed to be above shitskins and soulless chinks who, among other things, hate animals.

and when an animal is detrimental to its environment, you put it down. its the only humane thing to do

all pitbulls must be exterminated

>t. Muhammad

>t. Dežo

You can't register an animal as an ESA. All of those certificates online are bogus. All you do is get your doctor and/or psychiatrist to prescribe an animal to you in the form of a letter. These fucks probably did it to avoid having to pay a large security deposit on an house or something.

Only scum would enjoy putting down an animal though.

Nigger dog lovers in this thread can choke on a dick
They literally did nothing wrong
In fact, they helped the world by getting rid of one of these nogdogs

>slowly redpilling sister, trying to show her Sup Forums isn't that bad
>she sees this image and pukes on my lap then runs to bathroom
>have been enduring almost 2 weeks of nofap (normally jerk off at least twice a day, every single day)
>her hot wet puke in my lap made my dick hard as diamonds
>told me to stay still and not move or I'll get puke on the carpet
>she's washing her hands/face and coming back any second now to wipe the puke off my pants
>nothing I can possibly do to lose this boner

FUCK YOU YOU RUINED MY LIFE

They should be put down. They look like meth addicts and already have shown the capacity for brutality and murder.

Fuck'em.

edgy teenager or muslim.
probably edgy teenager that converted to islam to piss off parents.

Why does it matter? Arrest both of them.

We need a pitbull holocaust,they are the least loyal,they have been exalted as cute dogs for lonely girls but those indolent beings don't know how to instill fear and respect in these savage beasts.

fpbp

From what I read they were war veterans with PTSD and they were given the dog to take care of, so they can get better.
It was a therapy dog for them, and they decided alternative therapy I guess? Whatever helps them.

I mean, if anything, this proves they really, REALLY needed the fucking help, and that the dog wasn't enough.
Send a psychiatrist next time, USA Army corp.

Who the fuck cares? Pitbulls are nigger-tier dogs. Literally a worthless fucking breed.

Nah, we love our dogs, they're good boys.

I never understood the braindead love for dogs

>My neighbour have a Pitbull
Yeah, niggers love pitbulls.

Checked.

Pitbulls were selectively bred for thousands of years to retain violent traits. They are the niggers of the dog world

Was it a black couple that shot the dog. It wouldn't surprise me.
Blacks have a lack of empathy. Have you noticed that Sup Forums?

kys plz

i got charged by two literally three days ago while hiking. had to pull my mora knife out on them. i'd have shanked those fuckers but they backed off thankfully. me and my dog aren't getting mauled.

>sweden
>nigger dog hater
checks out, muhammed.

That's fucked. Did you confront the owners?

No way Korea fucked her up that bad. That bitch had issues before the army but the recruiter looked the other way during screening.

Ahmed GTFO

>and covering her face in ice cream for some reason
Sounds like she's a hothead.

yeah it blew over without incident but those buggers just charged straight in, like slow stalking style not rushing at me. they were close to attacking though. lady seemed nice, but pitbulls need to be on leashes.

Not so much love as it is anger that someone needlessly slaughtered an animal.

This is hecking unacceptable. Tbqh if you can derive some pleasure from inflicting severe pain on a helpless creature you are most likely a subhuman degenerate.