Why the fuck is he picking pointless fights with Canada over trade but won't even label China a currency manipulator...

Why the fuck is he picking pointless fights with Canada over trade but won't even label China a currency manipulator? Am I missing something? Is this 4d chess?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/trump-china-north-korea-coal/index.html
ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/ottawa-man-faces-181-charges-for-international-cyberbullying-harassment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idiots will claim 4d chess until he has one day left in office. As though everything was a calculated move. Then they'll claim he was just setting it up for Ivanka, then Barron.

Because the leafs need to be stopped

>Why is the candidate who said he'd renegotiate NAFTA talking about renegotiating NAFTA?
Trump knows that the only way to make the world great again is to bring about the day of the rake.

And when he leaves, they're just going to say that "oh well, still 10/10 President"

Basically hes now realized that all the tough talk of the campaign is not possible. He cant say anyhting to china but kiss XIs ass. He cant say anything to russia. He cant say anyhting to merkel, so in order to pretend to be tough hes picking on Canada because he knows we wont say fuck all. He can start a trade war all he wants, we have a trade surplus with USA and since our eceonomy is more based on natural resources than USA it will be easy for us to sell our good elsewhere. Sad really.

>"He made liberals mad"

This.

OP is surprised Trump is making better trade deals for us like he said he would, OP is retard confirmed.

Also it was her turn!

What the fuck is 4d chess?

He literally said over and over he would renegotiate NAFTA and if he couldn't make a good deal he would pull out. He threatened to pull out and to get them to the table and since everyone thinks he's erratic they folded like a cheap card table. You're watching a master at work. Now we get to see him fuck Canada and Mexico. There will be many tears.

Asia doesn't need unrefined oil sand and lumber is too bulky to ship long distance economically. Unless you start trading with Martians in possession of anti gravity and warp drives, trading with anyone other than your neighbor is going to have a significant reduction in profit margins.

It's a term coined by Scott Adams, the creator of the Dilbert comic strip. He believes Trump is using persuasion at a higher level than the typical politician, essentially creating an additional axis to attack his competition from unknown directions.

build a wall and send those fucking leafs back over it

>Canada

>NAFTA

and Mexico you stupid fuck.

Maybe he realized we manipulate our currency too.

What is at all wrong with NAFTA? it seems as though everyone here pretends it's horrible simply because it's a transnational agreement

well if you stop buying our lumber you hardly have any and mexico has none so your going to have to ship it in, so wtf are you talking about. I was 100% behind trump but now he looks like a literal pussy bully who is too chicken to start a trade war with the chinks, who area ctually ripping you off, and instead takes out his impotent rage on canada and remener that australian hang up call? Meanwhile hes catching chinese Xis farts at mar a lago.

Holy fuck Canada you need to just shut up and let Trump have the reigns- it will probably work out better for you anyways. Look y'all are nice guys and all, but you're kind of just bum-stumbling good natured idiots and whatever business deals Trump is trying to do will probably be beneficial to you as well as us (Canadas seem about as business minded as a goldfish). Just trust us on this one, if y'all get screwed we can work it out down the road or something. What choice do you have Kek?

So I take it you sell a lot of wood that Canada prices you out of?

Trump is like the guy who gets made a fool of by real men at work like putin and Xi, then goes home and slaps the fuck out of his wife to take out his anger and prove to himself hes a tough guy

Because they are easy target.

Predators attack the weakest not the strongest.

we/ve won the mumber case in court numerous times. You guys need to focus on real problems like your massive trade deficit with china and pretty much every other country you deal with. Canada was the only country you even came close to trade parity with you fucking autist

According to /ptg/ it's some kind of 65D chess. Also his shilling for kikes is just according to his plan.

he sided with the jews
he has always been with (((them)))

Free trade explained: Free trade only works between nations of somewhat equal status, like canada and USA for example. Though not the same they are in the same league. Between countries like say USA and mexico where the economies are not in the same league obviously the jobs are going to go to the shithole with labor costs at 10% of the other country. We lost all our manufacturing to mexico too yyou know. Trudeau just too pussy to say anything.

LEL
People like (you) make me embarrassed to share the same country and flag.

God I hate you retard shit mouth canadians.
SHUT THE FUCK UP for once

If the leafs had any sense they would get rid of Treudaeuioaeau before the negotiations start, Trump will rape him.

he is hired, the script will be based on him having to make concessions to the public based on his campaign rhetoric while government and business think they are in complete command of his, basically he is an excellent opportunity to do something neither party wanted to carry the blame for so any kind of radical legislation getting through that will hurt a traditional politician financially now is the time to get that kind of stuff through, so they can blame it on Trump and yeah he was a radical outsider didn't represent party line entirely etc.

SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD!!!!

STOP making us look bad you dumb fuck!!

Youre a brainwashed trump shill you have no idea about economics

these posters are actually right
mr the faster chinada accepts SAR status the quicker it's economic growth will be

I don't think he's picking a fight with Canada. While the U.S. does have a trade deficit with Canada, it's relatively small as opposed to the one the U.S. has with Mexico.

You're a brain washed retard who doesn't understand life.

Do you talk shit about the guy who is bigger than you and can easily kick the shit out of you and expect NOTHING to happen??
Being a leaf, you do think that. I'm sure you've been punched out plenty. You're just too stupid to shut the fuck up.

We have ass loads of lumber. We just don't subsidize it like y'all so it's more expensive. Sort of like us and corn. We have ass loads AND it's subsidized to the point of you can make a nice profit growing and then burning it all. That's why there is corn in pretty much every processed food product in the US

SAR status?? No idea what that is.

The guy is a retard as well. He thinks USA has NO TREES
LEL
How fucking autistic is that retard??

No hes just been compromised. However i still have a little hope for him because we're not even 1/40th of the way till his term ends.

He dick slapped Putin in front of Xi so hard that both are now working with us on NOKO.

Fuck off faggot. Trump is an israelian puppet. Its not hard to see.

Okay proxy leaf. Thanks for pipping in your worthless canadian opinion. Use your own flag coward.

There's pics of Trudy with Soros. Seems they're all puppets.

You dont have much lumber at all. Look at fucking google maps ffs. Basically washington state and a little bit around the great lakes. You are going ot have to log your national parks if we cut off your lumber suppply.

Semi Autonomous Region status from china ;^)

As an added bonus you can ask Xi to put all those chinese factories right on your border with the US

Dick slapped him so hard hes going off the US doallar and back to gold standard. Xi is going to doulble cross trump big time hes just playing him. Look at trump kissing his ass and Xi sists there with a knowing smile. I wonder why?

Day of the rake soon

Yes, you are missing something now. China is refusing to buy North Korean coal.

cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/trump-china-north-korea-coal/index.html

Guess who is selling coal to China now? Especially now that a bunch of federal regulations pertaining to coal production have been lifted?

LEL
Boy you're fucking stupid. You literally think ALL of America, is barren of trees.
HAW HAW HAW
Holy fuck kid, do you think ALL of America is giant paved city??
HAW HAW HAW
Get a load of this autistic leaf faggot autism loser!
HAW HAW HAW!!!
Holy crap kid. You're mentally retarded.

Also, sperging out this hard over lumber sales. LEL
How pathetic are you faggot leafs?? One of your main talking points for years, was the lumber going to USA. Now that's done, you're spering the fuck out like ass blasted autistic faggots.

SAD. MANY SUCH CASES. LEAFS ARE FAGGOTS

how many hours do you spend on Sup Forums instead of getting your DUI sorted?

China is no longer manipulating their currency. The Euro is artificially very low now.

Oh, ya China owns Canada and having been buying it for years.
What else is new?? I want out before Trump collapses our dollar and China swoops in with Yen to buy up the rest.

He needs China in the war against Korea

How many hours do you spend lurking /pol to call out people you cyber stalk? :^)

I'm not the loser bud, (you) are.

Just a faggot who thinks hes trump. How do his hairy old man balls taste? Get fucked buddy have you ever been in a plae? Most of the USA is cleared for farming. What seems like massive forests are tiny specks from the air. Im not saying they have no lumber im sayin gthey dont have as much as they think. Many of those states out west, whcih i have acutally visited, have almost no trees. And many "state forests" like in coclorado and utah, are nothing more than some littel evergreeen shrubs. Go there and have a look for yourself. On the east coast there are some good areas near the great lakes but is shrinking fast.

why would you want out, the chinese don't have a monopoly on the USA and they already have some factories there

accept that your sons and daughters will be RICE'd

>criminal drunk unemployed mentally ill fucktard calling others losers

guaranteed that guy is not allowed in the USA for numerous marujuana and vagrancy charges on his record.

Yeah, the Mexicans told him to suck their dicks on twatter so he could get the answer faster.

After 2007 the US housing market was dead.

last year saw a 3% increase in new homes in the US

Where did all the lumber come from? Canada.

the price of lumber + the low dollar still makes it profitable for canadian mills to ship to the US. The biggest losers will be US consumers and millennials trying to get into an even more expensive housing market.

LEL
Okay faggot. Retard doesn't understand "perspective"
>What seems like massive forests are tiny specks from the air.
HAW HAW HAW
You're like 30,000 feet in the air retard.
HAW HAW HAW
This fucking retard...............wow...........

Whatever. Your sons and daughters with be retarded with you mix with Canadians.

>green words of what I image you to be
LEL
Man you're pathetic.

LEL
You think you know my criminal record. You're SCHIZOPHRENIC buddy. Try a mental hospital.

excalty. SO if 90% or more of the land is cleared, Then theres not much fucking trees left are there fuck boy? Youre just a larper you don tknow shit. Just a trump fan boy huggin gdeez uts

it's not what I imagine I've seen the pics of your poverty shack

>Fights with a friendly neighbour and his country's largest energy importer over logs
>Sucks chink dick after spending 2 years calling them lying scum (which they are)
Just murishart things

Ignore chinese dogs long enough and they'll start eating each other again.

LEL
God you're stupid.
There's no point talking to you.
Also, besides Ontario, Quebec and BC, the rest of Canada is barren waste. NO TREES
The fuck you bragging about you autistic faggot??
You're a brain washed retard and canadian lumber being sold in USA, was a crown jewel achievement and was hammered into your retard brain.
Now you're sperging out, over lumber sales. You're a loser.

150 years undefeated in war with not one major battle lost. Canada is that nice guy that doesn't say much but when you fuck with him he bleeds you dry by attrition. Even managed to beat the yanks back while our fighting men were off putting down Napoleons Grand Armee.

Canadians could eat a 20% decline in standard of living and not risk any major uprising. Most of us deal with five-six months of winter, we've been trained since birth to hold steady and wait for better days. You have term limits.

You're a Sup Forums cyber stalker, and think you're better than me.
>MY SIDES
You're the definition of fat ass neckbeard internet loser.

Tons of logging on the Canadian shield. Look at google earth around sudbury/northbay/thunderbay and you'll see nothing but logging roads and cut fields.

Go to google maps
Press "satellite"
Look at the fucking continent.

Try and find a forest in The usa more than a few miles across. Then look at the massive expanses of totally untouched forests that span across ontario, and quebec for hundres of miles in any direction.

Finally, fuck off

(You) are an embarrassment to Canada and Canadians.
Seriously, shut the fuck up loser. (You) are making us look bad.

>why is trump doing what he said he'd do?
I know liberals are used to their lords blatantly lying to them, but tone it down a little.

Youre a treasonous cunt, and likely an american larper

>Names a bunch of places in Ontario
I said Ontario. What's your point retard??

LEL
Bitch boy is shut down.
>duuurrrr look a google space view!! From space!!

OMG you're subIQ retarded boy

Another thing is any form of trade war will be seen as a non-partisan fight and almost all Canadians will rally behind Trudeau while he fights it. We're the underdog that has always feared the USA abusing our relationship, people have waited their whole lives for this moment.

I hope for a trade war honestly. Especially if he only targets Canada and not China/Mexico like he campaigned on. I would benefit in the long run.

>but won't even label China a currency manipulator? Am I missing something?

Being this blatantly ignorant about this topic leads me to believe you're a faggot undeserving of any attention. Sage

>Try and find a forest in The usa more than a few miles across.

Are you actually retarded?

You're an embarrassment to Canada and Canadians.
I don't mouth off to people who can easily twist me into a pretzel.
You leaftard faggots literally run your mouths till someone punches you in it.
I'd punch you right the fuck out, right now, running your ugly shit mouth leaf yap at me.
Shut the fuck up for once

Why the fuck do you care what le 61% thinks? We just signed the largest trade deal in history with the EU sure it might be a painful few years but lets pivot. It's better for the white man and I like German stuff.

It's a term drumpfkins use everytime he fuck up

>we beat the Americans

those were British soldiers and Canada wasn't Canada you dumb fuck

It's easier to be better than a literal criminal with no job and no prospects and definite mental illness

>spends election complaining about Mexico
>turns around and sets his eyes on Canada's most prized good after maple syrup

backstabbing your allies, as usual. we wont touch your milk in jugs even if it somehow passes our leaf standards

Canada was the British Empire until 1982 ratboy. This is the Queen of Quebec don't forget.

Go have a look

Not only this but he targeted the whitest industries we have. Agriculture and forestry.

Yes fucknuts I like the Queen and shit but leafs can be excruciating with their autistic babbling about how ((((we)))) beat the Americans at anything

MULTIDIMENSIONAL INTERGALACTIC SNAKES AND LADDERS

We smoked the shit out of them in 1812 while our fighting men were off kicking Napoleons ass. Fuck off i'm proud my ancestors kept the eternal American off our land.

Also fuck the Queen.

>fat ass mentally ill cyber stalker on canadian disability payments with subIQ, who cyber stalks anonymous users on a korean animu board, thinks he's better than someone

You have no life, job, hope, friends, family or future. You're a fat ass NEET shut in who patrols Sup Forums for people to harass and stalk.

When internet trolls do get arrested, they're always fat loser nerd fucks.
ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/ottawa-man-faces-181-charges-for-international-cyberbullying-harassment

That crim record of yours won't stay spotless. I'm doubt I'm the first you've cyber stalked.

Go back faggot. We don't do this shit here.

>KEK?
Go back to plebbit
Also I wanted NAFTA gone anyways since now we can tariff Mexico's ass and get jobs back in our country. The real issue is our leadership in every party are massive faggots and Justin will likely make a new free trade deal with Mexico anyways.

He wants to make Canada Great Again

>does nothing but shit talk America and Trump in national media
>Countries identity is partly "NOT American!"
>Countries identity is partly " BETTER THAN AMERICANS!!"
>Citizens brain washed to shit talk USA

You're not an ally. Holy fuck. Im surprised Trump hasn't invaded

>Canada 1812
Kek

lmao you dumb fuck it's not stalking if you post in literally every thread about Canada and it's the same shit verbatim
>You have no life, job, hope, friends, family or future

I have all of those things and you don't which makes your autistic rageposting from your shitshack even funnier

LEL
Scared huh fatty??

China's going to help us deal with North Korea.

It's not smart to shit talk your allies.

Yeah something like that. Welcome to Sup Forums. If you take the bait they'll reel you in. Lurk for a few more days at least.

Canadia is our bitch that's why. also fuck their cows and trees.