(((Jews))) in Rockland County NY

SSIA. These are the same "people" who bitched about the niggerdog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jDpIp3FbWE
youtube.com/watch?v=KLA7nPbI51g
twitter.com/OJPACHV/status/855237484141326336
youtube.com/watch?v=dqmeDRUximI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Facebook: Voice of Rockland

youtube.com/watch?v=7jDpIp3FbWE

Was that dog /ourgoodboy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=KLA7nPbI51g

(((Benny Polatseck)))
@BPolatseck

made by @Lurocana

twitter.com/OJPACHV/status/855237484141326336

So these Jews that they're talking about are an increadibly small minority of hasidic Jews that isolate themselves from everyone else, including other Jews, they don't use the internet, they don't work, and they spend 18 hours a day studying talmud. They are generally pretty rude, litter, and offer no help to the community. There are enclaves of them around the country, mostly in Rockland and in Brooklyn, and are generally disliked by everyone, including jews.

I grew up as a jew in NYC and was told to avoid them as they're very strange and backwards. I think this is a common complaint of people and should definitely not be associated with anti-semitism, per se.

And they call people Nazis. Who doesn't hate them?

good doggy

youtube.com/watch?v=dqmeDRUximI

The nose knows.

Rockland is fucked desu

i live in rockland and had to switch to private school because it got fucked so bad

fuck off
all orthodox jews do here is avoid paying taxes and pop out millions of kids to get welfare
then they take over neighborhoods and don't allow anyone that isn't orthodox jewish to live there

why whats happened there? too many jews?

they took over the school board and cut all programs to the legal minimum to save a few sheckles on their taxes, they also swarm certain areas for government benefits. I had a friend who had to wait five hours in the hospital with a broken arm because there was so many kikes

wtf

are they all from israel or new york or what. any time these minority clusters pop up they are trouble, some more than other obviously

I don't care about anything someone who doesn't know how to use a proper noun says.

GEt Fucked U Stupid CUNTS

they are mainly from ny, I believe that they are mainly coming from the city.
they all are extremely organized and the politicians wont do anything because the jews block vote

>Oy vey! Shoot the racist dog.

They also funneled all the money that was supposed to be for public schools and dumped them into their private religious schools.

Good boy