Russians sink their own ship

apnews.com/6f5e0024aaba49bf9583e5eae43e4de1?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Fuckin top kek!

>Turkey's coastal safety authority says that a Russian navy reconnaissance ship has sunk off Istanbul after colliding with a freighter. All of the Russian sailors are safe.

>Authorities say that all 78 personnel on the Russian vessel Liman are accounted for after it collided with the Togo-flagged freighter Youzarsif H. in the Black Sea. The safety authority says 15 Russian sailors had been rescued after the collision.

>The freighter was carrying livestock and all of its crew is safe."

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/385243-black-sea-cargo-ship-wreck/
youtube.com/watch?v=XNDRU1Gfyms
marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:765985/zoom:14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which one was carrying livestock?

The Russian navy boat

it's the second ship in a few weeks sinking there.
they might be up to something.

>15 Russian sailors had been rescued
Who rescued them?

Subtly undermining their own war prowess to get out of fighting. Seems legit.

The cows

USS Liberty all over ?

what a coincidence and Intel collecting ship gets sunk in turkey...

good cows

it was a civilian vessel transporting grain

Thats why they had them onboard

14 minutes ago
ISTANBUL (AP) — The Latest on Russia navy ship damaged near Istanbul (all times local):

3:40 p.m.

Turkey's state-run news agency says that the prime minister has called his Russian counterpart to express his "sadness" over a ship collision in the Black Sea.

The Russian navy reconnaissance ship Liman has sunk off Istanbul after colliding with a freighter. All of the Russian sailors are safe.

Anadolu Agency says that Prime Minister Binali Yildirim has spoken by phone with Russian counterpart Dmitry Medvedev soon after the collision.

No other details have been provided.

rt.com/news/385243-black-sea-cargo-ship-wreck/

i was talking about this one. it happened some weeks ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=XNDRU1Gfyms

Weather explains why it happened. Very foggy.

Hmm that is strange. They didn't say what caused it. AlsoThis was a reconnaissance ahip. Surely the radar would be sufficient to avoid collision. Even the cargo ship would have a good enough system in place.
>radar jammers?

or russia is deliberately sinking ships so that their submarines can hide near them and trick an enemy radar operator

Not surprising, what a piece of shit. Can't believe people are afraid of Russia these days, pathetic non-country still pretends it's a superpower

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/shipid:765985/zoom:14

livemap shows where it happened.

the fuck is wrong with that cat

Very plausible

Autism

Fucking autism, how do we cure?

Top fucking kek.

>The ship hit a Togo-flagged boat carrying livestock, Turkish media say.

Russia defeated by Togo.

Pepsi I think

TFW youve had too much vodka and crash a multi-million dollar naval naval vessel

Yeah I'm sure he's really broken up about the whole cows rescuing Russian sailors from their sinking ship thing.

In a very short timeframe, the russians lost:
>a fighter plane and its pilots
>a plane full of musicians for the army
>an ambassador
>a warship

All nearby Turkey, all in mysterious circumstances.
Someone is trying very hard to start something.

I'll just remind people that NATO is a defensive alliance, and Turkey is a member.

Well the amount of tinder being added to the fire lately is overkill. I'm amazed at the restraint shown by the world lessers atm.

>military ship full of radar equipment and shit
>wasn't been able to see a bigass freighter coming to ram it

Slavshit strikes again.

Wasn't in combat, on a mission or in "hostile" territory, so it likely wasn't active.
They should still be expecting to be rammed by Ukrainian owned, operated and bound cargo ships at any time however.