'He wasn't an addict. He made a mistake': Mother shares heartbreaking picture of her dying son, 22...

>'He wasn't an addict. He made a mistake': Mother shares heartbreaking picture of her dying son, 22, in hospital after he overdosed on marijuana in a bid to stop the 'out-of-control' hallucinogenic epidemic
>Sherri Kent posted a photo on social media of her son, Michael, in a hospital bed
>In the picture, Kent's 22-year-old son is unconscious and has a tube in his mouth
>'I want everyone to know that my son Michael overdosed on weed,' she wrote
>Kent went on to say her son was not an addict and died after he made a mistake

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4449734/Mom-shares-photo-dying-son-marijuana-overdose.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4449734/Mom-shares-photo-dying-son-opioids-overdose.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fentanyl

Fake

synthetic "marijuana"

>'My son was not an addict he made a mistake that cost him his life. I just want to make everyone aware of the epidemic that's goin (sic) on right now,' Sherri Kent wrote on Facebook.

Fake and gay
People don't OD on marijuana
sage

>overdosed on marijuana

Isn't that just about impossible in practice?

Like you'd have to be in house made of pot and it's burning down and you're breathing every fume?

Mr. Janitor, tear down this thread!

>overdosed on marijuana
realy makes you thank

Yeah, it makes you think op is retarded.
sage

>one less normie

Good

is LSD a patrician drug?

Serves the pothead right. Can't wait until Sessions places all these weedos into concentration camps so they can concentrate on being productive members of society.

Fake and gay.
stop replying to this bullshit or sage if you do.

How do we get more degenerates to OD on drugs and make a world a little nicer?

It's fake, moron. People don't OD on pot.

redirects to
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4449734/Mom-shares-photo-dying-son-opioids-overdose.html

Please refrain from posting clickb8 tabloids here.

>flat brim baseball cap, even keeping sticker on

Any of you doing this shit, stop right now and never do it again.

When I used to supervise a gym I'd take every flat cap in the lost property and bend the brim.

This was fentanyl not marijuana

he had a lung condition, needed a transplant, doc said no cause he had traces of weed in his system.
after some delay they got another doctor who would perform the double lung transplant surgery but it did not work in the end.

kek

This is a nice test for how many people actually look at the article instead of just believing OP.

Yes

>A fucking Zip Tie

i dont mean to be rude to the guy but its the hat you get in a pack of beer

>American education
Pretty sure this articles refutes your claim, then again weed makes you illiterate and absent of any critical thinking.

Maybe these idiot stoners will take a lesson from this

Honestly with some of the shit like dabs or oils, i think it is becoming entirely possible to od when you smoke 75%+ thc shit dont seem like its just a plant when you are manufacturing it into a much more powerful drug.

The LD50 of THC is 1.27 grams per kilogram.
Tylenol has a slightly higher ld50.

yeah maybe if you pass out and hit your head on something, but that doesn't really count

Literal overdosage (as in 'taking in more than the lethal amount of THC') is impossible, but secondary effects like choking on your own vomit, falling or getting in an accident are of course dangers that do exist.

Fetanyl, huh

fucking leafs

He looks like an idiot

Read the article, you piece of shit. The content is irrelevant. You're being fed that fake news you always rage over you fucking idiot.
saved

>dailymail.co.uk

>marijuiana overdose

I quit drugs like 2 years ago. I was smoking some sketchy weed and then suddenly I felt like I couldn't breath and thought I was dying, pretty sure it was laced. Never smoked it again.

eh it's not as intense as you might think.

It's fake news, you god damned retards. If it was an article about muslim oppression, you'd research the author's lineage for shit his ancestors did to discredit him, but since it's about pot, you don't even read the article.
saged

>synthetic "marijuana"
OH MY GOD, MY SON OVERDOSED ON ALCOHOL! (ISO 70% alcohol)

you probably had a panic attack

Ffs, of course I know that. Doesn't mean the subject can't be debated

Hater

Your personal anecdote is irrelevant to this fake news.

Muh marijuanas dindu nuffin wrong.

Marijuana literally has nothing to do with this article.
saged

the last 2 posters you replied to gave no indacation that they thought this was legit

>overdosed on marijuana

It's not that bad m8. I've done dabs before and all it made me do was fall asleep. I'd rather have comfy times with a single bowl than to get blasted to sleep. Literally a waste of weed. That was years ago though, I don't do the stuff anymore. LSD is Patrician-tier anyways

thats not an overdose then

Any unsaged response perpetuates this bullshit bait.

>Marijuana Overdose

Not going to sage because this autist 420 redditor being mad is funny.

Oxygen and Ozone are only different by one atom yet have different properties. To say all these synthetic weed strands are cannabis is a joke.

You should be angry you're being fed fake news, nigger. The subject is irrelevant.

Further proof THC adds an extra chromosome upon inhalation.

you should be angry at god for giving you autism

Congratulations, you can read

Doesn't even make sense, faggot

i used to be a marijuana addict and would inject upwards of 20 per day then one day i found god and cut off half my dick and now i'm a producer at foxnews

>blessed

do you anons want to hear about my new personal relationship with jesus h. christ?

This article is about fentanyl, don't know who keeps falling for the bait it's about cannabis in any way shape or form.

The ABSOLUTE STATE of this damage control. Never do weed, kids.

I used to be all messed-up on drugs. Then I found the lord. Now I'm all messed-up on the lord.

destroy the taliban so poppy production goes through the roof

also, conduct two concurrent decade+ long wars and give all the wounded massive opioid prescriptions then cut them off

I'll say it in a way you can understand. Weed is bad. Makes penis small and brain small. Makes you have sex with lowlifes and produce drug addictted babies. Rehab or prison is the only option.

Your public service announcement is idiotic. An hero please.

You're probably just a pussy

Yea just keep propagating the myth that weed is harmless you fucking degenerate

say that to my brother who is dead

he ate so many pot brownies he died from type 2 diabetes. drugs are serious, boi

I'll say this in a way you can understand.
Small children are not sexual objects for you to jam your pathetic cock into like you're tamping a musket. You need to let them grow up first.
The subject of the article is irrelevant, stupid; it's fake news.

>triggered so hard IRL

my fucking sides

>working at a gym

a literal nigger

If people actually could Od on weed we would se many cases after the dab wave

So the fat fuck didn't OD then?

clearly a gateway

find jesus, user. he has love in his heart for you too. and you can bang sluts at sunday's potluck

praise be his name

DOJ is going to love this one. Perhaps they dreamed it up?

In all honesty, I would be in favor of chemical castration for all weed smokers. It's the only way the white race can survive. but at this rate, they'll probably od anyhow.

Drugs are only for degenerates and you are a disgrace for the white race and the Führer if you do drugs.

Once again for the ones who are still too stupid to get the point: the subject is irrelevant; this is fake news.

Hahahhaha an mj overdose don't make me fucking laugh man XD

Fake news isnt news you just dont like. the truth hurts.

I did just ONE MARIJUANA and now I think that leafs aren't THAT bad. Don't repeat my mistakes KIDS!

OP changed a few words.
Fake news

Speed isnt degenerate mate

>leafs will wipe themselves out with weed in your lifetime

Feels good man.

Ayy this fucking thread

>(((synthetic marijuana)))

Thats like the difference between drinking beer and methylated spirits. Doesn't matter if they're both alcohol.

You're too stupid to be allowed to live. Please don't ever reproduce.

Lol I know dis fake but smoking weed to stop a bad trip is the worst idea

Weed amplifies shrooms and LSD x9,000+

Don't do weed kids, or you'll start hallucinating things like this guy

Medfag here. You cannot overdose on marijuana. However there is a lot of fucked up shit that can go wrong with synthetic Marijuana and there is also a drug called 'wet', a reefer dipped or soaked in formaldehyde. Very deadly. Had a pt who od'd on it and ended up with half of his brain infarcted

>dies from drinking water
>heavy water

In this case, the article is fake, stupid. This didn't happen.

Lmfao. She's fat af. no wonder the poor guy had to turn to drugs.

prove it

Phoney and faggoty.

Saged

>t. weed salesman

don't fall for his propaganda, anons. the marijuana is VERY dangerous and lethal

Kent
did the fent
until his life was spent