Canadian Conservative party leadership race debate thread

Canadian Conservative party leadership race debate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492882484012.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493301984290.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vote for a true conservative.

Vote Chong.

Vote to rebrand the CPC into an anti-immigrant party, grab nationalist votes among NDP and Liberals in the prairies by voting in Kellie.

These people aren't going to vote for Maxime in the general since all he does is shit on the prairies protectionist policies and screams about privitizing everything and is keeping immigration at 250k.

Red pill on Bernier being a cuck on immigration, you almost got jewed but thankfully Sup Forums is here to enlighten you.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492882484012.webm

The meme man just dropped out to support Bernier

The guy who said he wanted to turn the CPC into the immigrant party endorsed Bernier is no surprise.

What about Scheer? He's a good goy on Israel, but that is to be expected in Cucknada

Leitch is a cuck as well. She's a civic nationalist.

You will never get an ethnic nationalist candidate so take what you can get now. Our immigration is actually quite strict, except for Somalians.

What are you talking about? Charging immigrants 1500$ for a test is based as fuck.

Le Pen in France wants to slash France immigration to 10k a year and the best Maxime is saying is down from 300k to 250k?

Fucking.Cuck.

>"Our immigration is actually quite strict"
>from 99% white to 75% white in 20 years
>"quite strict"

When Max Bernier loses it will be because of his blatant foreign paid shilling against Supply Management.

Why would any conservative support selling out our agricultural industry to globalism?

We screen heavily for high skilled people, that's what Bernier means when he says we don't have an immigration problem. Europe takes in anybody with a pulse and the US takes in low skill illegals. Our immigration problem is racial, which Leitch cannot fix because she is a civic nationalist cuck like the rest of them. You want a candidate to go full John "Aryan" Macdonald which will never happen.

The $1500 is going to do literally nothing to deter immigration.

>it's another episode of "leaf/pol/ doesn't understand how our elections work"

It's like you don't even understand how deep the indoctrination is. An anti-immigrant politician/party is an automatic no-go for most people here.

Max Bernier is stuck in Quebec and Ontario too much if he actually thinks anyone in the prairies are going to support a candidate that will dismantle our economic protectionism. Everyone in rural areas either knows someone or is related to someone protected by it and yes it is anti free market to protect them from foreign competition. But this is a good thing. There are times for a market, and then there's time when national sovereignty is more important than free market.

To what extent is protectionism okay? When consumers pay 10% more than the rest of the world? 20%? 30%? How much economic loss should the population suffer before you call it quits? I'm not trying to prove you wrong, I am just curious about your opinion.

What consumers pay goes to our Canadian producers.

So you support wealth transfer from the large majority of the population to small private industry? It's okay if everyone suffers so a few can benefit more.

It can be seen as a tax to support our industry fight against foreign industry, yes.
All Canadian businessmen must have the support of the state against foreign business in Canada.

This is how cucked the CPC debate is that there's a literal pajeet on stage talking about refugees crying about Kellies hard stance on them

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493301984290.webm

Best option is Kellie.
She's far from being perfect, but she's the better choice if we don't want out country to end up like fucking Germany

Yes.