Fucking commies

Who is she, where did she come from, why is she such a massive cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeBsl5Mmty8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc
instagram.com/p/BR4oNXyBG1f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she is Yvette Filarka (could be spelling last name wrong) she comes from berkley and is with a cult called BAMN (By any means necessary)

She indoctrinates the MIDDLE SCHOOLERS she teaches and is the local cult group leader of BAMN in berkley.

She's a sociopath.
youtube.com/watch?v=AeBsl5Mmty8

she is someone who deserves a most painful death

This video is fucking horrible. Body language is such a subjective field of study and there are a bunch of other variables at play here: the interviewer, being on television, etc.

Calling someone a sociopath because you're over analyzing their body language in an artificial environment is retarded.

do we know if shesgoing to be at the battle of berkley5

How the fuck does she still have a job teaching children is the real question

doesnt matter shes fucking legit crazy like a rabid chiuahua

She is my waifu and I want her to kidnap and torture me until I am willing to lay down my life for communism.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc

Obligatory

Would fuck her

kys

Ewww

Exactly like every commie ever.

When is the world going to grow a set and do something about this menace? Communism is the most vile of memetic poison.

She's chink minority.

yeah, the video is horrible, but so is she

how smug and self satisfied she was about how violent the protest was and it was actually successful in being militant and...FACIST, shows what a terrible cunt she is

>Not taking commie slut warbrides
Kek might aswell admit you are gay or female

I'd sooner fuck you.

the crazy thing is the school board wont do anything about her even though there have been several parent complaint. like wtf is wrong with california school board

That's gay.

We should do something about her

Her indoctrinated thugs have an iron grip on the city and the city government is on her side.

If ever a bitch needed an autism enema...

Bitch doesn't even have a wikipedia page. I'm not even entirely convinced Yvette is her real name.

Besides the school board also being filled with commies? She has student activists come in and raise hell for her when any talk of firing her comes up.

>not appreciating bloodthirsty hatchetwomen regardless of their allegiance.
Hey, she's willing to kill for beliefs and does not hide it. Gotta respect that.

I think it's less courage and more psychosis.

everyone is smug until they get punched in the face

Hey, some say tomatoe others say tomatow. But I think we can all agree that I want Yvette to restrain me and tenderize my face with her tiny fists.

Why her name is yvette, is she french ?

>commit hate crimes outside of school
>keeps her job with a promotion

>someone who does the same thing but as a Nazi
>fired and never allowed to work again

She's a commie cunt, because her daddy told her to hang herself for dishonoring the familuh.

>France is so 'enriched' a Frenchanon can't even identify his countrymen
That being said, I think she's Vietnamese raised in America.

Why would you go out of your way to kill someone in a painful way if you're going to kill them anyway? It makes no sense. It's a waste of energy and resources, and many would say it's also evil. It wouldn't work as an example either, since it would likely make her a martyr.

>Why would you go out of your way to kill someone in a painful way if you're going to kill them anyway?
Pleasure of sadism?

She's a filthy hapa. You guys can keep her.

>Pleasure of sadism?
You shouldn't indulge in degenerate behavior. Leave the sadism to niggers and try to act like a civilized human yourself.

Not really sure what you could do to deal with her. If you kill her, she's a martyr. If you arrest her, she's a martyr and will probably get busted out by her revolutionary buddies who will be leading a domestic terrorism campaign. If you just get her fired, that martyrs her and lets her run that terrorism campaign without the jail break. If you do nothing she'll continue to indoctrinate and radicalize students.

It's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it.

moar pls

>She's a filthy hapa.
sauce? she looks full chink

This guy seems familiar

instagram.com/p/BR4oNXyBG1f/

I live to obey

Leave her alone guys. She suffers from vaginitis and genital warts.

Those middle age foot fetishes.

I would love to see her get smashed like moldylocks was.

Just spread this image around to piss her off

>pushing her gums above her lips

but how?

Fuck me, I bet her first name is 'panda' on kikebook.

There a pic out there somewhere where she got a bandage around her head
Even back then the footgame ruled supreme

I was just going to type that. I want to ruin her butthole.

And the truth comes to light.

Or just not a cuck.

how has no one punched her in the face at one of these "riots"?

her IQ is like 200

why is she not doing something useful?

>You shouldn't indulge in degenerate behavior
>Spanking your wife degenerate
>Not an act for discipline to keep her in line.
fifty.

She has very clear crazy eyes.

I bet she's such a nutjob in the sack.

Apparently she's constantly surrounded by a few people that act as human shields.

As for not getting fired, she has professional activists on standby 24/7 who have turned up screaming at her school in the past.

Doubt the school is complicit so much as hostage.

she probably shouldn't be left alone with young children

Chinamen were the best perverts

Citation needed

Also, reminder that the noble kangz invented shibari a millenia before the japs

>Implying there is a manlet short enough to punch her.
She has complete immunity. All fists go over her head.

I like what you're doing, Norway.

My dick is pleased, do continue.

>If you arrest her, she's a martyr and will probably get busted out by her revolutionary buddies who will be leading a domestic terrorism campaign.
*DING DING DING*

This would show the public how insane their movement is.

>Best option is to assassinate her and make the body disappear.

Hopefully she will get involved in with the violence at the next commie rally, and get her face bashed in.

Not much left in my not-modern folder unfortunately

No, there is one.

And i get 1 week bans for posting a furry pic as a reaction image. Mods are autistic

Just doing my part

>who is she
a useful idiot
where did she come from
a cunt
>why is she such a massivecunt
because power and shekels $$

>comparing furry with educational, historical content

>that's when the finn realized behind the facade of virtue signalling of majority of Sup Forumsacks hides a vile, disgusting want for violent retribution for years of frustration on multiple aspects of social life.

Holy shit I want to murder the person slamming the pause button every five seconds.

>I've been found out.jpg

>shitskin
>her skank mother's festering vagina
>shit self-esteem

Honestly getting so bad. You might as well admit you're a white supremacist now and get violent with the fuckers.

Even he may not be short enough to go toe to toe with her. We're talking female asian genes + communist malnourishment. It might be more viable to find a man tall enough to just step on her.

From my experience with psycho bitches feminazismo to this level I would say prostitution had something to do with her and she seems philipino so probably I'm not way off

Think of one of your shitty/nasty teachers from your childhood...

Now imagine having Felarca as one of your teachers... Holy shit, we need to save these poor childrenz

That's it for the Norwegian pervert show, finishing of with Qing dynasty judicial spanking.

Yvette Felarca. She's a Communist cult handler/recruiter/agitator/organizer. She is batshit but not stupid.

I was about to post that. Bombard is good stuff.

The admin fear violence from bamn.