Looks like the day of the toothbrush is nigh

Looks like the day of the toothbrush is nigh

Sorry, Brits.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-27/merkel-warns-against-u-k-illusions-in-hard-line-brexit-speech

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
euractiv.de/section/finanzen-und-wirtschaft/news/eu-haushalt-2014-2020-die-details-in-zahlen/
thesun.co.uk/news/3301653/huge-majority-of-germans-would-like-to-see-brits-suffer-when-brexit-negotiations-start-next-month-according-to-new-poll/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-27/merkel-warns-against-u-k-illusions-in-hard-line-brexit-speech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ARYANDIED is imminent, Hans. You'll not be laughing then.

Your wretched nation is spiralling into its demographic death. Soon there will be nothing but the laughter of Turks.

KEK anglo tears are so delicious

I would think the day of the toothbrush would have to do with the Netherlands

American here. We humbly request that both of you calm your shit down and become based again so that we don't have to rescue your asses from more of that patented European Vicious Infighting.

Germany, you shouldn't have tried pushing around UK so much. Please apologize.

UK, you, uhh... need to do something about making Doctor Who better again.

Kthxbye,
Bastion of Freedom Eagles and Democracy

What the fuck does that have to do with me

Shut the fuck up you cancerous yank cunt.

I don't really care. I doubt a foriegn leader will have any final say other matters concerning the United Kingdom's future. Honestly, it just seems like you sour Krauts need us more than we need you...it's pathetic

Oh look, two dying patients are fighting in the mudslime cancer ward.

“the achievements of European integration” .....she means all the undocumented terrorists she invited to the continent......brits were smart to take themselves out of that equation......

We saw what Russian soccer hooligans did to y'all. Don't make us send Based Stickman.

She really keeps a hard line and doesn't give in to the car manufacturers. I didn't expect that. Trade > everything in Germany. But from the perspective of the EU (and that's another word for Germany) it actually makes sense.

You're the abrasive that's going to grind down the Eternal Anglo.

>day of the toothbrush

Kinda like

I'd knock based stickman spark out in 5 seconds flat.

Based Magyars

>Germany threatens UK

Best 3 out of 5 ?

>day of the toothbrush
Minor kek, being from the South.

>Death of a culture
>Turkey 2.0

When will she fucking die?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Antifa, and I have over 300 confirmed headbops. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sticker in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>You're the abrasive that's going to grind down the Eternal Anglo.

At the end of the day, the Dutch are just Aquafresh to the bosh.

Merkle can bitch and moan as much as she likes about "muh €60 gorillian", but there is nothing in Article 50 that says we have to do a deal with the EU.

I hope the hun keep up the hard line rhetoric as there is no deal I would want to do with them and that will make it easier to deal with the traitors in our own country.

The reason Germany is being such a fucking mope about it all is that they know full well that they will have to pick up the financial slack after the UK's departure and that will be political suicide back home.

Eternal loans to Greece were bad enough.

BOMBER HARRIS, DO IT AGAIN!

>hey sign a tariff-less treaty with us lol
>well sorry but you're no longer in the EU and we aren't forced to do that, you chose to leave and are you're own country now. I will increase exports to the rest of the EU instead because this would benef-
>NAZI HITLER USA BOMB THEM AGAIN AAAAAAAA

Hey Gunter, the end is nigh for your kind. I can't wait to knee deep in "german" blood in coming years. You're only hope will be your nu-German jihadi suicide bombers who want to protect their caliphate.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Trump will listen to his precious daughter Ivanka, need to watch out or you might become like Germany

you have to go back

>Merkel warns

[-]

>You're the abrasive that's going to grind down the Eternal Anglo.

fucking kek

>muh bannon
>muh kushner
>muh ivanka
Stay cucked marshmallow man.

>We have to save Dad and his foppish gay lover from Germans bent on European domination
>Again

Dad, pls. This is the third time. Unfuck your shit.

>Trump will listen to his precious daughter Ivanka, need to watch out or you might become like Germany

Implying Ivanka isn't 5D Chess ready. Don't underestimate her because she's beautiful, chum.

Look at the bright side, Ivanka will look way better on your money than those Saxburg-Gouthas.

Angela "rapefugees for Europe" Merkel

>he thinks the US saved Europe in WW2

>German
>Offers history lesson on WW2

How on Earth has that hag not been killed yet?

>he thinks the US won't save Europe in WW3

>loses war
>y- yeah but you're shit!

Sorry you're 0-2.

>implying burgers even fought in WW2
You took literally 1 beach and got fucked in the process so hard one German machine gunner achieved a legendary kill steak of 2000 burgers.

Nice numerals and 10/10 bait guaranteed replies. We didn't win the war alone but we did save Dad and "uncle" Pierre.

> they will have to pick up the financial slack after the UK's departure
I don't think that's how the EU works. There's no fixed amount of money to be paid in the structural xyz fonds. It's more of a percentage weighted with some economic prolificy factors afaik.

>that will make it easier to deal with the traitors in our own country.
Good luck, Nigel.

>saved

Holy shit, i love Merkel now. If she destroys the eternal anglo, she has my vote for sure.

Bullshit.

Brits are basically "We quit and we'll get a much better deal."
Merkel: "In your dreams."

The thing is: If you negotiate with dreamers, negotiations take much longer. And that's what efficient Germans want to prevent. After all, there's much wörk to do.

Reminder: your grandpa ran screaming from anyone wearing this patch.

>German efficiency
>Jews still around today
Activates my almonds

KILLIONAIRE

Nah, my grandpa was hiding in Switzerland demanding the goyim to die for him. I still find it funny how weak and impotent the burgers are.
If Hitler didn't attack the soviets we might've been in real danger.

even trump is taxing canada, why do hostile brits expect free access to EU market if they shit on its regulations?

Hey, you're welcome for keeping the communists out of Western Germany paid for by American tax dollars for all those decades

The whole reason you get to play hid the schnitzel with Muhammad is because of the US. We could've easily demanded reparations or given it all up to the reds.

>Revolutionary War
>Brits handing us our asses
>leaning on French help
>mfw turning point of the war is a victory over "legendary" German mercenaries

>aimless isolated American nation
>jump late into WWI and become influential global power
>by killing Germans

>Great Depression
>start killing Germans by the millions
>unprecedented golden age

Really makes you think

(1) Jews are sneaky. It takes years to catch them all.
(2) We would have, too. If you hadn't let yourself be jewed into war by Roosevelt.
(3) But our modern day heartland is now relatively jewfree. No more 2 in 3 lawyers or judges jewish, no more bankers jewish, no more media jewish. Feelsgoodman.

Why didn't you stay in Switzerland? By any metric Switzerland is better than Germany

Dr Who is retarded.

Roosevelt is a German name you dunce

I'd mention what your grandma did when she saw that patch, but we're gentlemen and we like to keep the ladies' honor intact.

>for keeping the communists out of Western Germany
What? Didn't you have a communist run for president last year?
Such victory, much honor.

>can't tell German from Dutch
kek

Because Germany won't Jew itself. I'm still getting reparations.

YFW Israel has a more powerful military than your nation.

Your next Kanzler is a Jew. Enjoy.

>What? Didn't you have a communist run for president last year?

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of Based President Donald J. Trump trolling Angie.

She's been saying this shit for months.

i wonder what imam merkel tells herself at night to convince herself brexit, rising terror, rising right wing parties and radical islam in europe is not her fault. lol

We supplied weapons and food with our industry long before we got into it ourselves.

And ya we capped that fucker or a large part of it.

Yeah and he lost in the primaries, what's your point? He would've fit in quite well with the CDU or the SPD had he run in your country.

>Based President Donald J. Trump
I'm ok with Trump, he's our guy. He's fighting for Greater Israel.

Eh, who cares? There really isn't any difference between Europoors anyway.

Let's see a pay stub

Racial nationalism is inferior to American-style ideological capitalist nationalism. Take your Varg shit elsewhere, son.

Greater Islam is a much better cause

I stated I'm a Jew multiple times above. You got nosed again, goys eh I mean guys.

t. 30% black & 12% jew

>this high tonnage of buttmad kike servants

>t. pic related

>I stated I'm a Jew multiple times above.

Jews can be Varg-succing morons, too.

My advice is look for a nice goy wife like Ivanka who can set your ideology straight and help turn you from a Self-Destructive Eurocuck into a Based Freedom Loving Human.

as pretentious and arrogant as that was

kek

You were also supplying the Germans with weapons too.

Look i know the real truth, America doesnt give a fuck about your ideology they just wanna sell guns. And thats exactly what they did

>He's back!

>Self-Destructive Eurocuck
I'm not self-destructive. I'm goy-destructive. The islamization and niggerization of Europe will serve our goals in the long term.
What are you going to do about it? Bark like a good dog, that's what. You will attack anyone we point you at.

You missed me, admit it :^)

>I don't think that's how the EU works. There's no fixed amount of money to be paid in the structural xyz fonds. It's more of a percentage weighted with some economic prolificy factors afaik.

Sure Fritz, that's exactly how it works.

And when the Poles come and ask for the money to finish their infrastructure that was halfway through being built what is the EU and Germany gonna say?

Sorry Polack. Better luck next time?

Enjoy your EU Solidarity Tax payments, coming to a Finanzämter near you soon. Don't forget those Greek pensions need paying too.

Just so everyone is aware, Germany has become so cucked that he thinks the systematic encouragement of rape. As well as white genocide will "serve our goals in the long term". This is why Germany is finished. They'll let Merkel put Islamic dick in their ass and them actually believe it is helping them. I don't wish you good luck user. I hope you are the first one dragged out of your house and strung up on the streets. While you're hanging from a street lamp, (bought with your tax money) by rope that Muslims bought (with the handouts from your tax money) you will be hanging there struggling for breath and I hope the last thing that goes through your mind is "this will serve our purpose in the long run." You Kraut cuck.

>Sure Fritz, that's exactly how it works.
No it isn't. We may pay a bit more because the rebate system is so fucked up but overall that's barely noticable with all the shit we pay to southern Europe.
euractiv.de/section/finanzen-und-wirtschaft/news/eu-haushalt-2014-2020-die-details-in-zahlen/

>And when the Poles come and ask for the money to finish their infrastructure that was halfway through being built what is the EU and Germany gonna say?
We actually want to build polish infrastructure because the pollacks are too stupid to get their country in order and we want to put our industrial surplus capabilities into Poland but we need the infrastructure to do so. This project is called Mitteleuropa and is the real fourth Reich, not this shaky EU.

>Don't forget those Greek pensions need paying too.
Yeah, we need to get rid of them soon.

Doctor Who should have been canceled when Tennant/Tenth left.

So then we go to WTO tariffs.

We don't give a fuck.

She hopes.
She hopes it go's her way.
That's how negotiations go, you set out your demands, then hope the other side agrees.
The British may say, no, no agreement till a trade agreement. That would hurt Europe.
The British are prepared for troubles ahead. Is Europe, Europe is in a delicate balance as it is.
With Greece, Turkey, Hungary, Poland etcetera.

Können Anglos sich jemals davon erholen? Heil Merkel, Heil Europa!

Having second thoughts, Brexitards? :3

the Island Apes must suffer
thesun.co.uk/news/3301653/huge-majority-of-germans-would-like-to-see-brits-suffer-when-brexit-negotiations-start-next-month-according-to-new-poll/

I am 2bh, one of the worst mistakes we ever made

Nothing's happened yet, I haven't got anything to regret. Except the regretful hot air being blown about the place by the Europhiles.

Come home, white man

Only joking fuck you hans, voted out and would do again

Come home, white man

That's because you have to go home.

>bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-27/merkel-warns-against-u-k-illusions-in-hard-line-brexit-speech
What did she say; and why is it important?

Good. They deserve to get what they asked for.

Stupid fuckers.

>What did she say; and why is it important?

She basically correctly and objectively assessed the situation and predicted that UK was gonna get rotherham'd pretty bad.

one poll,many others say otherwise

we will find out when may gets reelected lmao

>day of the toothbrush
Kek

>we will find out when may gets reelected lmao

Joke's on you, I hope she gets reelected lmao

STAND AGAINST THE AYRIAN MENACE POLACKS! THEY ARE SALTY AS FUCK BECUASE THEY THINK THEY OWN THE WORLD

KEK THEM WHEREEVER YOU FIND THEM!

Merkel's pretty bad at assessing anything correctly and objectively.

Ms Flippy-flop herself, she'll say whatever it takes to get the German Zombies to vote for her.