Maxine Doofus: Chaffiez is stepping down because he's a Russian Agent

youtube.com/watch?v=YA9cahgAZ1E

How the fuck did someone this dumb ever get a job in the US governement?? She's actually insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA
chron.com/neighborhood/article/Why-And-Where-African-American-Kids-Can-Learn-To-9771063.php
citizensforethics.org/press-release/maxine-waters-named-most-corrupt-member-of-congress/
twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/857460539517263872
youtube.com/watch?v=ss5p1qnpdOs
youtube.com/watch?v=sO0KXXaUM1k
foxnews.com/us/2017/01/06/judge-denies-bail-for-4-suspects-in-chicago-torture-video.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed, chaffetz is a fucking hack

>chaffetz is a fucking hack

Your IQ is pretty low when you're on the same page as the doofus in a wig.

Just though you should be aware.

I can never really tell if they're willfully subversive or just truly retarded and reading off cards.

I come here to laugh at trumpcucks like you to pass time at work.

Just thought you should be aware.

You're a living example of why impressionable little kids should avoid Sup Forums. To remedy that may i suggest that you kill yourself?

>I come here to laugh at trumpcucks like you to pass time at work.

You come here because it IS your work.

How's it feel to make $1.20 an hour???

I'm on one of my breaks right now and this is pretty sad. You have nothing better to do, no loved ones to call, no friends to text, so you come here and shitpost. Sad, really it's sad.

i made 120k last year

if i could get paid to shitpost on Sup Forums for some extra income though, i would probably do it

maybe someday you'll have a big boy job kiddo

Can we please refer to this nigger bitch as "Marxine"?!?!?!

>doing virtually the exact same thing as me

thanks for underscoring the zero self-awareness the average trumpshit has

SAD!

Damn Britain, show some mercy!

>How the fuck did someone this dumb ever get a job in the US governement
affirmative action, it was affirmative action

0.000000000000000002 shekels deposited in your tel aviv account

quality burn, right here

How will shareblue ever recover?

Is Elijah Cummings the one who looks like an ape, or is that another jigaboo congoman?

Thank you for correcting the record.

A 1 month subscription to Blacked.com has been added to your account.

Jesus... bong bringin the fucking fire

houston is full of the dindu nuffins.

illegal dindu nuffins

basketball american dindu nuffin

jew dindu nuffin

indian dindu nuffin

its where the 3rd world meets the 1st.

of course we are going to elect a 3rd world representative and be humiliated with this amount of dindu nuffins

its a sad day when the vietcong here are the second most based behind the white minority due to their deep hate of communism

did you all miss the thread about chaffiez' tiesto pizzagate?

>Elijah Cummings

Always get him confused with John Lewis.

i came from utah, a proper 1st world state thinking i was coming to a wonderful texas miracle

then i got to houston and i realized it was new orleans with oil

a smattering of texans who are fantastic.

a shit ton of the middle east, asia, africa, etc.

multiculturalism doesn't work, i live it every day.

i went from being a pretty smart guy in a room of white dudes, to king genius of the kike, brown and woment room.

i made 120k last year

if i could get paid to shitpost on Sup Forums for some extra income though, i would probably do it

maybe someday you'll have a big boy job kiddo

>how stupid in government
Her gerrymandered district is full of ignorant niggers.

you liberal muthafuckas dont live here in houston. oh no no no.

you faggots infest salt lake, the whitest fucking place in america preaching about multiculturalism while fleeing the hell hole southern california became

i am staying here so my white kids go full africakner so when we need to take back salt lake, they are fully prepared

My dad works for Nintendo, Can confirm this.

Most black congressional districts are gerrymandered to be 90% plus African American thus very solidly democrat. As they cant lose the election, the DNC tend to pick the dumbest of darkies for these seats who will never get out of line or demand things for their vote or leadership positions once in DC. The congressional black caucus if filled with what is even by black American standards some of the dumbest people in the country. Vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA

i will tell you white people that everything they say about jews is true except their intelligence.

they have animal cunning but are dumb as fuck.

black mormons are smarter than the whitest jew ive met and ive met a bunch in my work

the problem in houston is protestant christianity outside televangelism is a tremendous minority even to the jews

my favorite people so far were my lutheran neighbors that would get drunk and invite my family over to swim with them

now that is the texas i thought i would be getting

instead i have brown people telling me they are white since they had a great grandpa that was white or some shit and i dont even fucking care

i just would like to not be robbed by brown people all the fucking time

That's nothing. I made 150K last year working at Wendy's. Drumpf4lyfe

this guy gets it. bunch of smart black guys ive met that should be leaders but will never happen cuz of the dnc.

if houston was represented by a black christian preacher guy that was pro america or a latino armed forces vet, i could get entirely behind that.

instead we get the stupidest fuckers that have ever existed running here

fuckin boooom UK in the house

BIN THAT BANTZ BONGANON

>nigger actually thinks an island will capsized and flip itself if it's population gets to be too large

How can some niggers even remember to breathe

i will say that my newspaper is way more funny unintentionally here

chron.com/neighborhood/article/Why-And-Where-African-American-Kids-Can-Learn-To-9771063.php

imagine a city as hot as the face of the sun next to the ocean and most of the people cant swim

it boggles the mind. can you imagine white people just staring at water from the outside while it is burning hot outside?

i mean that sums up africa doesnt it

even the fuckin msnbcuck cant hold back laughing at her when she says it. check the look on his face.

I did security for where she lived. Palazzo East high end apartments where they paid 3k per month, probably more now. Lots of B tier celebs (pacquaio, the game, shitty models etc). Anyways the only time I heard about her was when I got a Child Protective Services person come. We called her and let her know he was here. Mistakenly asked if she was expecting him, she was like no don't let him in. We had to cause he's government personnel. Who knows if she beats her children or people were making false reports against her.

Either way she's corrupt as fuck.
citizensforethics.org/press-release/maxine-waters-named-most-corrupt-member-of-congress/

>How the fuck did someone this dumb ever get a job in the US governement??

Are you seriously asking this question?

>i made 12k last year
why do wagecucks lie about their income?

To be fair it isn't just that they are beyond retarded morons who are literally to stupid to live, its also that their rivers and lakes are filled with deadly things, even just wading out a few feet can get you killed and also theres that old niggers cannot swim, period, thing.

I've seen a nigger drown in 2 feet of water. Not even kidding.

Russian Agent

she's not the person who appointed a literal foreign agent as national security adviser

holy shit thats funny. and sad.

The House of Representatives censored a Congressman (Rep Wilson, Rep of SC) for saying that a lying President was a liar as the President was lying.

Surely to goodness, the House of Representatives will censor this idiotic Congresswoman.

Surely.

She's no doubt being coerced and used by others

>The House of Representatives censored a Congressman (Rep Wilson, Rep of SC) for saying that a lying President was a liar as the President was lying.
source

>houston is full of the dindu nuffins.

Know your congresswoman, pic related.

I think it was the rep that shouted out at obungo when he was making an address to congress.

>im emotionally attached to a politician for free
>you get paid to shitpost

Are all T R U M P F A G S this dumb?

Drumpfkins BTFO soon your country will be ours when we overthrow it to replace it with true communism!

>if they're willfully subversive or just truly retarded and reading off cards.

She is the worst of tools. She is a hater but has not the brains to know whether her hatred is misplaced or not.

BUT SHE CLEARLY DOES NOT CARE.

Her hatred and evil nature sustain her.

i mean shit, that took you what a minute? to find her dumbassery

then we have the dumb ass bushes and their kikery here

too bad hurricane ike didnt wipe this place out before i came here

Gotta commend that Admirals military bearing. I mean holy shit I prolly woulda bust out laughing or just walked out at that point.

Maxine is not right in the cranium.

imma be honest here, viet-town/asian town is the most based part of houston. Every other part sucks, including katy.

The viets are hardworking, stay in their community, help each other and exclude other races except euro-whites (white-hispanics do not count to them)

miss those bahn-mi's and tea shops errywhere. miss the purple root shakes

>How the fuck did someone this dumb ever get a job in the US governement?? She's actually insane.

Did you ever see the documentary on the evil urban dwellers in South Central LA?

Those are literally her constituents.

THEY WILL ALWAYS VOTE FOR GIBS LADY.

You can tell her poor simian brain is trying to hard to produce her words. Why do we do this? Why do we elect animals to public office? Can we stop pretending now?

Wow. That guy uhh... (long pause) so dumb I just, I uhhhhh~ (longer pause) I couldn't, you know... pass the distance between uh (very long pause) my finger and the uh, the... the... button! yes the button that uh (long pause) closes the uh, movie-file uh, v-video uh (long pause) player....... thing, in a uh (long pause) speedy enough manner.

She is so stupid. So very stupid.

Wow, this must have been a long time ago, right? Because the only minors around her would have to be her grandkids, and I don't think CPS calls on grandparents... maybe she is a grandparent with custody of her grandkid. That is kind of a broken family stereotype, anymore.

The democrats in USA could fit in fine in the Swedish parlament. Not a compliment.

we need this preacher in congress
twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/857460539517263872

>Wow. That guy uhh... (long pause) so dumb I just, I uhhhhh~ (longer pause) I couldn't, you know... pass the distance between uh (very long pause)

He reminds me of Eric Dyson.

Both have proven their intense stupidity.

But I have no doubt that they both think they can "out-talk the white people in their own lairs."

Good Blacks are very very rare.

Just 2 or 3 out of 100 are good.

>Marxine

Underrated post.

>He doesn't make at least $200K/year working as a chef at Chipotle
LMFAO @ ur life.

4-5 years ago. Yeah she is quite old so it would be about her grandkids probably.

>niggers being dumb

In other news water is wet.

It didn't say ALL blacks actors, user.

Morgan seems okay, despite being liberal as hell.

He seems like a good fair black man.

One of the 2 percent.

She is without a doubt the dumbest legislator this country has ever had. Her IQ has to be about 50

I like you, I as well love to watch trumpcucks cry.

Lmao homie I made $500K at the Sunoco last month, get on that gas pump life you fuckboy

>living a life of gas stations
couldn't pay me enough to deal with that headache

Her constituents in her district are mostly black and brown. Compared to them, she's actually quite intelligent. Think about that, just take it in for a moment.

>to deal with that headache

As nigger after nigger rolled in and demanded that you check their oil and inflate their tires and wipe their windows. As they steal maps and ruin your bathrooms.

And anything else they can get whitey to do for free.

pic unrelated

Why won't Putin disavow?

>Her constituents in her district are mostly black and brown. Compared to them, she's actually quite intelligent

Crackheads and pimps and murderers and welfare queens, all sucking resources from the White Man.

Pic related. Remember when the looting niggers beat a white trucker who happened to be unlucky enough to be surrounded by niggers when they began to chimp? They drug him from his truck, beat him unconscious, then threw a full-sized fire extinguisher on his head, giving him brain damage.

This happened in her district while she was their congresswoman (even back then). And she blamed whitey for the South Central niggers killing and burning and raping and looting.

She blamed whitey.

She is evil af.

Putin is letting it all play out.

He likes a nigger joke as much as any other white man.

Speaking of a nigger joke - pic related.

Well. What I'm saying is that if Putin hasn't disavowed, then it proves that Chaffetz is in fact on the Russian payroll.

Even a 50IQ nigress can figure this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=ss5p1qnpdOs

>if Putin hasn't disavowed, then it proves that Chaffetz

Not sure Putin pays niggers much attention.

And Maxine Waters must have a good staff, because she is probably a lazy and dumb ass fool.

With no common sense.

More Sheila Jackson Lee

youtube.com/watch?v=sO0KXXaUM1k

I think last time I watched a confirmation hearing Sheila Jackson Lee was at least capable of reading the questions off of the paper she was given.

There was one of these that couldn't even read. I was so taken aback I forgot to remember who it was.

>she is evil
Stop attributing complex motives and behaviors to niggers. Niggers are stupid animals and behave accordingly. They have no deeper moral drive. Evil requires a deliberate calculation of which niggers are incapable.

>Evil requires a deliberate calculation

You can be dumb and evil at the same time.

Look at most niggers.

So, yeah, niggers can be evil.

And most are.

you do know that she has to say this, right? there are liberal donators demanding that they continue to spew out lies to the nation, just to undermine gop and trump

if trump does maga, democrats won't be elected for the next 20 years

because diversity, i dont know if you would be surprised or upset knowing how many there really are

I make that much an hour as a Nintendo consultant. But hey, if someone wanted to pay me $7.50 an hour to shit post on Sup Forums, I'd probably take them up on it.

>because diversity
foxnews.com/us/2017/01/06/judge-denies-bail-for-4-suspects-in-chicago-torture-video.html

Niggers in her district vote her in because the color of her skin is more important that the content of her character.

UNDERRATED POST.

> makeup

It's not really that hard to tell them apart, Lewis is the one with a pacifier in his mouth most of the time.

Hopefully they run her as president

Lol kid I made 11k in 3 months from literally doing nothing git gud kid

She probably comes from a nigger only hood where no whites wanna live

do you have a better explanation why he's suddenly resigning in the middle of the russia investigation and so eager to point fingers at fellow republicans?

tfw made $87k last year in the best fiscal year I've ever had

Why do all right-wing women look like long-term alcoholics?

>Maxine 2020
So many things to call upon Kek, so little time.