You will never own a gun like this. It sucks being a Europoor

You will never own a gun like this. It sucks being a Europoor.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4451870/Armed-police-seal-Parliament-Square.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They cost $2k here bud.

Attainable.

Can't you find black market guns? In Canada you can only have semi-auto/bolt action rifles legally but it's not hard to find a nigger selling AK-47s and AR-15s.

I was thinking about getting an AR-15 for when the happening is upon us, I don't think my shitty hunting rifle will do the trick when shit hits the fan.

Still affordable though right. Don't have to have license for select fire?

its fine, gauss rifles are the future

>they are not even guns, so they cant ever be illigal

attainable but wasteful. not worth going through all the bullshit for one.

We can have lever action for hunting here in the UK. Not sure about black market. I imagine it would be way harder because are an island where not much can be smuggled through.

It's not worth the risk.

Yet, faggot

One mans loss is anothers treasure. I can only imagine how satisfying it is to pull the bolt back. Like pissing and shitty for the first time.

Hahaha hopefully one day.

What are you talking about? Getting a permit is easy

I bought an AKS-74U for £800 in the middle of fucking London 10 years ago mate. Not even from a nig or "asian". Some broke cockney fuck needed beer-money or some shit.
Sold it off with a good profit when I moved back here. I miss it some times for nostalgic reasons, but I've got guns here as well, so I'll cope.

Not for a sub machine gun. Maybe in your country but not here.

I'm guessing some concerned natives have been stocking up for years going back to the collapse of Soviet Union. What's an AK go for in Western Europe?

Gotta be a tons of East European caches all over dem dar hills.

It is indeed satisfying, especially when there is a little smoke wisping out of the bolt chamber. Not nearly as satisfying and spitting 30 rounds down range in 2 seconds with one trigger pull, though.

>Muh Europoors

You forgetting about us here? It's been shit for us too, because there actually
used to be a time where we were as free as the U.S in terms of Firearms

But then because of ONE shooting, we had them all taken away from us and sent to be dumped.

Imagine those pure russian ak47s laying around. I bet theres thousands.

>Don't have to have license for select fire?

You need a $200 tax stamp, and an anal probe of a background investigation. Then there is the fact that only weapons manufactured before 1986 are eligible for private purchase. They are outrageously expensive. An H&K MP5 for example would run you thousands of dollars.

hohoo I love America

I am literally heartbroken over that in krautland

Similar here ausbro. After that nutter shot the school in britain we got rid of most guns. I reckon it was a false flag to disarm us.

Your softairgun are not a real weapon spoonman

The fuck norse guy? Are you kidding?

Yeah, something's not right. It's a bit too (((suspicious))) innit?

Its not my gun you retard. Its a picture from an american guy. Go back to your english class.

Nope. Was on my way home from the pub, and this bloke flagged me down. Had a small arsenal in the trunk of his car. Bought the AKS and a Browning Hi-Power for £800 and £200 respectively (with some haggling). Best fucking deal of my life.
Had me eating noodles for a month, but it was fucking worth it.

In retrospect, the guns might have been used for a robbery/murder/etc. I didn't get into any shit for it at least.

I always wondered why thise guns are so hard to get? Even in US they are pretty rare. Wtf is up with them?

It's so retarded. Libshits are scared of the full auto option. Its pathetic really.

Sorry, but that is a German made gun and I used it before on a gun range in Germany. It is available to the German public in semi-automatic style if you are member of a gun club.

Pic related are the guns that you can rent in my local gun club.

Yup got a friend who owns an MP5 with silencer, despite the fact that is actually kind a shitty gun IMO, he paid 5k for it.. Currently they go for about 15k.
But if the happening were to happen, conversion to full auto would sweep across the nation as it is a trivial thing to do. Nobody does it now as it is a quick trip to the federal prison, no jury, just off to your cage for 10 years.

It's interesting how (((they))) always target schools. Wanna guess how many of our mass-shooters weren't white at all, but were in fact Jews?

Eurocucks jealous"?

You still can't privately own one though right?

>i'd rather die than be in jail
>i'll avoid a gun charge and die instead

At least Europe lets their gun owners purchase a suppressor, so they don't blow their fuggin' ear drums to shit.
It takes me 15 min. to purchase an AR-15, but I have to fill out a form 4 and wait the better part of a year to put (essentially) a muffler on my firearm.

I almost bought one in the 90's, I think it was about $1000 semi auto with a 16" barrel
Was talked out of it because semi auto sub guns are all for looks and not fun..
Plus the longer barrel made it look silly.

Lol, and? That's nothing in the grand scheme. Even the lowliest chump could afford that after a few months.

Very jealous. Why does it have a fixed front sight? Doesn't it get in the way of the red dot?

Getting my licenses soon

feels good man

What state? Not here

but how the fuck did you get it off the island

????
You dont need the Black market to get an AR-15. Just get your PAL/RPAL then go nuts

>You still can't privately own one though right?
Of course you can. As I said, you need to be a member of a gun club and then you can privately buy these guns, no problem.

You are not allowed to shoulder them in public, unless you go hunting and when you go to your gun club you need to carry them in a bag or suitcase. To carry a gun in operational mode in public, you need a reason. But to own a gun and use it on a gun range or gun club, you just need a gun club membership and a gun safety course or alternatively a hunting license.

Bin that knife Brit bong.

I didn't. I sold it all before moving back to Norway.

Wow you krauts aren't as cucked as I thought. Your in a better position than us brits.

I dont need a gun though?

Do you remember the first time you shit? Am I talking to an Indian?

MO. You need to fill out a form 4 in every state, for a suppressor.

I'm in the infantry, so I looked for one specifically with a fixed front sight post to match the ones we use. The red dot goes over the sight, it doesn't get in the way.
The irons sights are there for if your optics break, fall off, run out of battery, etc

What i really dont understand about ameritards is their inability to design the damn things. Every redneck has a small arsenal to rival and African warlord, and yet the US military basically has has to go cap in hand to FN or H&K saying 'please Mr No-Gunz, make my MGs and ARs not suck'.

Hell isn't the Abrams armed by Rheinmetall? The last good yank designers were Browning and stoner, both dead in the dirt now. Everyone else stateside is just making AR 15s with extra tacticool plastic on the receiver.

kek it's funny to see how each country's folk develop during those eras

Haven't you got some emus to look out for aus man?

it's still semi auto

Cowitness with the eotech.

You can use any red dot for cowitness, some just need a riser depending on sight height.

>At least Europe lets their gun owners purchase a suppressor, so they don't blow their fuggin' ear drums to shit.
Why would a suppressor be illegal? If you go hunting, a suppressor is a really good to have utility to reduce the stress for other wildlife in the hunting season. Personally, I believe suppressors should be a standard tool for hunters everywhere.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4451870/Armed-police-seal-Parliament-Square.html

>renting a gun

I don't know why anyone would own an MP5 other than to say they own one. Pistol ARs are cheaper and arguably better. There's also lots of pistol submachine guns coming out that are lighter and more accurate.

>need

dude even a glock would do. Or one of those single fire shit pistols. All we got is fucking crossbows and melee weapons.

>entering london
>current year

The left believes that suppressors make the firearm almost silent. (like in movies)
They are too stubborn and stuck in their ways to ever admit that it would be beneficial for everyone involved.

>>renting a gun

I don't know what you call it, but my local gun club has an arsenal which is restocked with different new weapons every few months. They also sell guns. You can try them out locally (aka rent them), it costs a few euros to rent them for two hours. They clean them afterwards.

I do not buy all guns I want to try. I own two pistols and three hunting rifles. I do not own a semi-auto rifle like an AR-15 or MP5 etc., so it is nice to try them out once in a while. Those rifles are no good for hunting, so not sure what I would do with them if I bought them.

Funnily we got one of the most free gun laws in the EU. No mag size cap (except if you´re on a hunt), no ammo buy cap (france I think is capped at 1000rounds/calibre/year), can buy any calibre up to .50BMG in semi-auto..... and you actually can use them for homedefense, though it can get you in trouble if the judge is a libtard.
We also have a kind-of castle doctrine, you dont need to back away from an home invader.

Though we also got some retarded weapon laws, but all in all we´re pretty much the US of the EU. Only Austria and some eastern countries got better ones.... could have changed recently though.

Pissing and shitting at the same time

What do you guys think of that Mossberg shockwave? Looked pretty fucking nice for home defense

I know right? Just a bloody handgun to own would be nice. I would buy the Walther PPQ. Looks really cool.

Well in Germany you can legally obtain semi-auto G3; G36 and Ar-15 rifles without too much of a hassle. Im not that informed about it but from what i've heard it is not that easy to get Full-Auto Rifles in most states, and it is quite expensive.

>MP5
>semi-auto rifle

You'll never use it you fucking mudslime, caliphate, crooked teeth, disgusting, inbred, island dwelling pieces of subhuman ugly pathetic genetic shit.

Blimey.

Dont you want to protect your life?

How the fuck would you handle the recoil of a 12 gauge with no stock? Seems like a bad idea.

I dont need a gun to do that

I'd say the initial bureaucracy to get a Waffenbesitzkarte is pretty high. I got one 20yrs ago, when things were still relaxed, but today, the youngsters really need a mentor at the gun club to pass the Sicherheitstest and to fill out all the paper work. Also, below age 25 is a bitch to get a gun pass these days.

But once you have your gun pass or a hunting pass, you are good. I am both a member of a gun club and go hunting a few times a year, so I can buy guns pretty much unlimited, semi-autos too, but only two pistols/short weapons unless I apply for more.

Ammo is no problem, our gun club buys it in bulk every month, which is the cheapest option to buy ammo around here.

Brah that's a lot of pejoratives. You sound kind insecure tbqh.

looks easy enough

>Tfw franklin is making a binary trigger for mp5's, and hk91

Im so fucking hyped, too bad its a franklin and not a fostech.

>You can try them out locally (aka rent them), it costs a few euros to rent them for two hours. They clean them afterwards.
Basically every gun range in America does this but we don't really consider it a perk. It's basically the kiddie pool, or a try before you buy sort of deal. Ownership is where its at. A Bundestag guy once told me you have to keep your guns locked up at the club though, even if you own them.

You sound like you're in Bavaria. I've heard horror stories from the rest of Germany.

It looks too much like a hipoint for me and I hate the long trigger pull

I have a friend who owns one

Why are Croations always so hostile? You even shit on other eastern euro countries. The fuck is your problem?

butt-fuck ugly butt fuckery. step up your game grandpa! The Eye-talians make better guns!

Most Yanks won't either. Getting that in select fire and with a suppressor is almost imossible as a civilian.

By not being a limp wristed europeeon?

>double trigger pull
Fuck off

I thought it was supposed to have a great trigger? I watched hickok45 and he said it was good.

?? A group of feral sandnigs surrounds you and say they are going to kill you (which could very well happen in the UK), what do you do?

Some people like long triggers, I don't

Quite easy just need 20-40k depending on the condition and model

1911 a good starter pistol?
Im considering one.
>911
Noice

I dont live near sandniggers

Na mate we already ran them all over with the ute and that was how we won the Emu war.

Bazza welded up a bull bar and put on some spotties and we ran them all down.

Lmao what the fuck

No body would ever spend even 5k on a shitty submachine gun, you retard

Full auto is generally fucking useless you ignorant Jew.

Or you could pay $400 for the silencer and SBR stamp and throw a binary trigger in it and essentially have two round burst

Horrible trigger by definition all DA guns have a trigger pull that's very long due to the fact it had to pull the hammer back.
My sa 1911 will go off with a slight tap.
The whole tirgger needs to be pulled back by 1/8th of a inch before going off.

When I want it harder I just readjust the bar so the sear has more contract with it

Have fun shooting yourself in the foot Quick Draw McGraw.

Can get it in Malta. As long as it's semi, it's all pretty much good. And as long as it's pre-1946 and you get a collector's licence, you can get MGs as well.

tl;dr: Sucks being in Kingdom of Condom

>super safe
>super accurate
>.45
>very smooth

It was my first pistol. You can't go wrong with 1911

Do you carry a 1911 with the safety on or just have it off?