OKC Bombing

Red pill me on the OKC Bombing Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

apfn.org/apfn/OKC_Trentadue.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI
youtube.com/watch?v=L5FW-oXk_Ag&index=10&list=PLN6xa7kD9dZ_6_GzGjZGlKKElb6ceOq0p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pinheads gotta pin

Timmy did nothing wrong

ATF set up Timmy to bomb the building. They were supposed to stop him right before he attacked and be heroes but he struck earlier than they expected. ATF offices in the building were empty the morning of the bombing.

do you guys have a twilight zone alternative truth story for every event in history?

Wait. They bombed OK cupid?

That's what happens when you're ugly and can't get an internet date.

Check if the ATF offices were empty the morning of the bombing and get back to me.

If they were it wasn't because a purple fairy flew in from mars and told them to not be there.

no wait, your insane story did not involve fairies from mars. sorry.

hero

There was a bomb. It exploded.

but seriously, if a person with brain damage can answer a serious question, why didn't your god timothy breathe a word about this to his lawyer before they fried his ass, or gassed him or however they put him out of his misery? WAS HE AFRAID THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING MEAN TO HIM?

how do you nuts find Sup Forums? we seem to be overrun with your type.

why dont the mods ever enforce the no "red pill me" shitposts?

All I'm hearing is "I'm not looking into the official story at all but I'm going to just throw insults because it's easier and more comfortable."

I bet you believe 19 illiterate sand people used box cutters to outsmart the entire U.S. Intel network, steal 4 commercial airliners, and fly them into their targets (one of which is the command building for the strongest military in the history of the world) without ever drawing suspicious or receiving any help from outside their terror cell.

Mommy government feeds you a narrative and you eat it up because it's too uncomfortable for you to look into the "facts" independently and realize that maybe they're lying to your gullible ass to perpetuate their own agenda.

>19 illiterate sand people

they weren't illiterate, but anyway.

enjoy your life of make-believe and I'll do the same.

bye.

What is OKC?

How the hell would either of them know?

ATF was working undercover while guiding him. For all intents and purposes, be believed he was working with legitimate militia members. There were more people than McVeigh, witnesses confirm as much, but the only lead every followed up on was solely McVeigh.

(Ok)lahoma (C)ity

That's what you took out of that? Kek

A dating website for single moms

It was loud as fuck. Don't stand near it.

>redpill.png

You have to go back

brain dead people like you make my skin crawl

>redpill me on the OK Cupid Bombing Sup Forums

>do you guys have a twilight zone alternative truth story for every event in history?

that story is based on testimony from a federal judge who claimed the fbi tipped him off weeks earlier

the blast would not have been as deadly if the FBI wasn't storing weapons and munitions in the building

A Hollywood Jew small time film producer at my gun club tried to talk me into it being a Muslim conspiracy. That some Iranians were caught for something around the same time and they provided technical assistance.

produce report then.

McVeigh was a sheep dipped patsy. Sheep dipping is where you make it appear an agent has left the employ of a military or intelligence agency, but is in reality still working for you. Oswald was sheep dipped too.
McVeigh was also executed in fairly short order compared to other death row inmates.
His execution was fake. He is probably laughing it up sitting on a beach in SEA in retirement for his service.
His accomplice, suspect 2, was his handler to make sure it all went off without a hitch.

Fucking idiot lol do your research. Multiple witnesses at the scene said that when they asked about casualties,"how many people were in there?!", ATF agents claimed they were all notified via pager not to come in to work that morning

What would you like me to provide?

The Clintons blew up a building and killed many people including children to once again cover up illegal activities.

Same thing will happen to David Brock and his lackey's eventually.

Talking about you CTR/shareblue

Watch The Noble Lie.

rural and subruban retards killing each other

Read up on the Franklin Child Sex Ring out of Omaha Ne. He was in this child sex ring. CIA niggers brain washed him and others to have multiple personalities. Certain personalities are trained to do CIA nigger things like shoot up schools and blow up buildings. Read up on John DeCamp.

all pertinent data on all conspiracies that you have.

He sounds like he's using a typical Leftist argument to me.
>make an analogy between x and y
>leftist says, yea but x isn't y

False flag. An ANFO bomb could have NOT done that much damage. There were explosive charges inside the building.

US soil became an active warzone when no one in the Clinton admin went to jail for burning American citizens alive at Waco.

Oy vey. It was Tim McVeigh.

I'm on mobile so I don't have anything right now. As another user pointed out, "The Noble Lie" is an excellent starting point for understanding why people like myself don't believe the official narrative offered by the Feds regarding the OKC bombing. Keep in mind the political climate of the 90s in America. This was pre-9/11 and before radical Islam was the preferred boogieman of the Feds. American militias were rising in popularity, average Americans were largely indifferent or had positive views on militias, and the Feds viewed militias as a threat. The climate of the time is important to better understand the motives.

>all pertinent data on all conspiracies that you have.

read John Coleman's book then read "treason: the new world order"

lots of verified facts from newspapers and television. initial reports later changed, who profited, who was switched, how judges were removed from cases etc

what? they weren't there because they were told not to be there.

what the fuck is the purple fairy angle?

>before radical Islam was the preferred boogieman of the Feds.

yup, back then white christians were the preferred boogieman

He didn't even address the other issues that are much larger red flags.

"Okay yeah it's weird that the sand people were able to strike the Pentagon but they weren't illiterate LOL retarded conspiracy theorist"

what did reddit mean by this?

yeah but this part of the official story gets really hairy thanks to multiple claims of death proven to be false and never verified along with some story about agents surviving an elevator crash that was proven to be impossible, elevator was checked, no record of incident, cables completely intact, elevator emergency system status: not triggered

Pretty sure the equivalent of 5,000 pounds of TNT could do that.

It all starts with Randy Weaver getting the wrong court date and subsequently a FTA warrant...

>Pretty sure the equivalent of 5,000 pounds of TNT could do that.

multiple accounts from firemen of unexploded charges found inside the building, the fire report from that entire day having been accidentally erased, multiple reports of eye witnesses viewing people removing weapons and munitions from the building up to a week later, the whole place was packed with bullets and weapons, which was something that happened on a regular basis back then, federal buildings containing an arsenal being looted or the weapons catching fire and exploding

>Timmy was agnostic when he blew it up
>Timmy did so for anarchic reasons
>Timmy didn't know the daycare was there, and expressed regret about it

Fair point. I mostly just told him to check that because it'd introduce him down the path to the rabbit hole.

Oh boy you special kind of stupid, this is why Hitler gassed the jews

Got any info on arsenals in federal buildings? Would like to read/watch material.

Who is John Doe #2?

>ATF offices in the building were empty the morning of the bombing.
That was probably just a coincidence.

Look into the deaths of Sgt. Terry Yeakey and Kenneth Trentadue.

apfn.org/apfn/OKC_Trentadue.htm

Shoo shoo don't look at that guy it was all evil Timothy McVeigh he was a lone wolf shut up shut up shut up

I don't know much about this bombing, but anyone know the story behind this picture?

some saudi national people saw mcveigh with at a bar

I wasn't arguing any of that was true or not true.

I was saying that much TNT[equivalent] (if accurate) could do that by itself.

That was probably the army receiving a delivery of some kind. Nothing sinister.

It was payback for Waco and Ruby Ridge. Do three wrongs make a right? Perhaps not, but if you've noticed, the Feds have been on their best behavior ever since when it comes to dealing with unruly Flyovers.

I suppose one day they'll forget and create another Waco and then it'll be game on again.

in 1987 soviet rocket fuses exploded during a fire at FBI headquarters in DC, April 1990 robbery of IRS headquarters Tulsa Oklahoma,

I just noticed this was on Netflix. Is it worth watching, or is it just bluepilled crap?

OK Corral. The bombing that started the american independance war against redcoat leaf scum.

A bunch of kids died in the day care center downstairs. It was a sacrifice to moloch.

user, it was 2 tons of fertilizer.

You almost forget white genocide started a long time ago and is a slow burn

Trump is carrying it out, by the way. We're all dead. Slaves at best.

PURE COINCIDENCE

DELET THIS

Revenge for Clinton and Reno killing a bunch of innocent people.

it was a convenient way to bring it up thank you

best part was Martin Keating's 1991 book "the final jihad", Martin Keating brother of Oklahoma governor Frank Keating, former official of the justice department, in this book the plot described is the story of a federal building in Oklahoma being blown up by Tom Mcvay, key suspect was stopped by an OK highway patrol officer. Supposedly the book was written through assistance of FBI agent Oliver Revell credited in the book.

from 1991,

some fucking brazen shit right there if ever there was any

that was not enough to cause that much damage, the building was scrapped before outside analysis could be done, judge refused to allow McVeigh's attorney to take scrapings to detect other types of explosives

>We're all dead.

fukushima, slow death

>Slaves at best.
always been this way since they discovered the earth was round especially

CIA operation to darken the militia and gun rights movement

thats the same truck used in the attacked photographed at a military base the morning of the explosion, bomb squads were dispatched to several buildings before the explosion occurred

Hi plebbit
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

youtube.com/watch?v=2XHm56O2NTI

Posted before I read the whole thread, I think I'm taking too many redpills

read the book the final jihad, published before the bombing and describes the bombing perfectly, guy who wrote it's brother worked for the justice department

totally unbelievable but back then only the fringe of the fringe would pay that much attention

I don't know anything about this but I assume if the government was going to frame you for a crime they wouldn't give you a lawyer to defend yourself against them.
If you get on the wrong side of a massive organisation like the government of the united states you are fucked

>If you get on the wrong side of a massive organisation like the government of the united states you are fucked

you are all there are you are all fucked,, the reach of the united states government can get you any place on the surface of the earth and beyond, every living thing is subject to it's whims and machinations

Check out the Corbett Report on jewtube. he drops red pills like a mofo. youtube.com/watch?v=L5FW-oXk_Ag&index=10&list=PLN6xa7kD9dZ_6_GzGjZGlKKElb6ceOq0p

F A L S E
L
A
G

tfw can remember hearing the bomb go off and feeling the vibration

Yeah we have a CIA base here which always seemed fucked up to me since we are in the middle of nowhere with a population of fuck all but I guess america needs eyes everywhere.

Mossad

you guys are responsible for production of the world's deadliest weapons, you mine the ore, the queen gets the money, USA refines the ore to make nuclear weapons

USA and Australia are team weapons of mass destruction

NZ doesn't mine uranium and is terrified of nuclear anything because the French sank a NZ boat that was protesting nuclear bomb testing in the pacific.
We actually caused a big stink with america by refusing to let nuclear subs within our waters.

I think its more so people can't come here to hide.

>I don't know anything about this but I assume if the government was going to frame you for a crime they wouldn't give you a lawyer to defend yourself against them.
Yeah, no way that would help them frame somebody, controlling their lawyer.

Thats what I mean.

The CIA runs your local sheep costume store.

They run the GCSB which is """our""" secret service
Our previous prime minister was the head of it so I guess the CIA was calling the shots for our whole nation if the wanted.
It all got exposed during the Kim Dotcom extradition process

Bluepilled. It talks about ruby ridge and waco too.
>Talks about how Ruby Ridge standoff started when Randy Weaver refused to go to court
>He actually never recieved court papers

>Talks about how the Waco fire was caused by the davidians
>Not the ATF/FBI using incendiary grenades

>John Doe 2 was identified as someone who just happened to be at a store the same time as McVeigh
>Even though they left at the same time according to witnesses

You can watch it if you want to see the mainstream version of what happened, i guess.

BOOK - if you can find it ;
" Oklahoma City - Day One "
ANFO explosive reportedly not powerful enough to do all damage found. Shady as fuck.

conventional explosives dont do that type of damage

In McVeigh's defense, his counsel offered 5 co-conspirators who were supposedly Geman nationals of middle eastern dissent. The Judge didn't want to hear anything about a conspiracy and tried McVeigh solely on his actions.

I would argue McVeigh was either an ATF stooge that the agency lost control of (see Fast and Furious). Or, there is an AQ connection. Or both.

10/10.

>if the FBI wasn't storing weapons and munitions in the building
Nigga, it's a law enforcement building. What do you expect them to store there? flowers?